#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, CrystalDorris said:

Another reminder and for those dipping in - this is planned for today. Make sure to get this message out and everyone is ready...

Are all the other fan bases going to help us with this

we need to ask them All to help us when there faves see what their own fans are doing thats when the celebs will start joining in 

• Like 1

I love Tinashe, but it’s... telling... that she and Sharon Osbourne are the biggest celebrities to say anything about this situation.  We need Britney’s famous fans/“friends” with actual power and influence - Gaga, Selena, Pink, Madonna, Kim K., Ellen, even Christina - to speak up.  Hopefully that’ll start happening when/if more information comes out. 

• Like 5
Just now, really really cool guy said:

We need Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Madonna (she won't say **** but we could try), Xtuna and more...

That's what pisses me off, her so called "friends"  Where is Lance ? He is willing to give interviews for puppy yoga, but wont talk about his friend? 

Just now, DirtyMind said:

I love Tinashe, but it’s... telling... that she and Sharon Osbourne are the biggest celebrities to say anything about this situation.  We need Britney’s famous fans/“friends” with actual power and influence - Gaga, Selena, Pink, Madonna, Kim K., Ellen, even Christina - to speak up.  Hopefully that’ll start happening when/if more information comes out. 

Rosie O Donnel always loved her so I think we should try and get her attention... I posted on her Insta a few min ago

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

They're not gonna talk unless solid proof comes out. It was easier for celebrities to support #FreeKesha in example 'cause she was in court talking about it herself. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

We already contacted NASGA last night. They said they've been on the story for years and are on the case to find any contact info for anyone close to her. 

Y'all need to catch up! 

I keep seeing repeated info that we've already covered. 

Thank you for bringing that awareness yesterday. I emailed and can’t believe they replied to me (and us) and are watching. It gives me hope. We need to add the caption to pink #FREEBRITNEY banner “Fight Guardianship Abuse” under the hash tag for sure! 

• Content Curators
8 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

Once she gets out the media are going to want to hound her down the way they did in 2007. :disappointed:

they havent gotten a shot of her since jan 

makes sense if shes been in the center since then

there will be 50 people hounding her again 

ALOT of people want to see her 

11 minutes ago, justphil said:

The FACT that every dancer, and production involved with Domination was completely blindsided by the cancellation speaks volumes towards Britney’s state of mental health in late 2018. She was surrounded by these people day in and day out for rehearsals. If something was amiss they wouldn’t have been so utterly shocked and disappointed in the cancellation. Period! Are they privy to personal detail? No, absolutely not. But a human with two eyes can see and FEEL when someone around them is not ok!

ffs! When I’m having a bad day allllll the gorls at my office are up in my business because you can tell when something isn’t right with someone you work with!

:xcuseme:

This!! When I heard she was on the verge of dying I got so mad because she was just doing rehearsal, I’m seriously scared of her team 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

We already contacted NASGA last night. They said they've been on the story for years and are on the case to find any contact info for anyone close to her. 

Y'all need to catch up! 

I keep seeing repeated info that we've already covered. 

Yes, I know that you have contacted them.

But I am talking about launching a campaign, a hashtag to go along with #freebritney.

We need to expand the issue in order to keep the fight going.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Catalin said:

Britney in December 30, 2018:

Britney in January 4, 2019:

So it took her only 5 days "to almost die"? 

That’s bec this is a lie! She is not dying, she’s trying to free herself and have agency of herself and they’re trapping her and lying to everyone. 

• Like 3