#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

IK shes not that relevant anymore but I can see Iggy saying something controversial about it if fans press her as well.. especially since she made a point to expose the fact her team was intrusive in their relationship back then a few times (then again I remember Britney fans not liking her and giving her even more **** for doing that so maybe she wont be trying to ruffle yalls feathers again...) she hasnt been online as much in the past few weeks anyway :/ we rly need more big celebs/influencers to start talking about this so it can go to the next step and her team's forced to disclose her whereabouts and give a more specific statement on her condition. imagine if that shane dawson person actually made a video about the conservatorship

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, b4goodbye said:

Can someone put together a 'players' board? Like why have I never heard of this Lou Taylor person before?

Where's Bryan Spears?

Where's Fe?

What position did that Robyn chick hold? Is she involved? She always seemed suspect

Fe has a private Instagram, I think it's something like @mississippife

2 minutes ago, justphil said:

That’s bec this is a lie! She is not dying, she’s trying to free herself and have agency of herself and they’re trapping her and lying to everyone. 

This is what I think was happening. She was no longer willing to take their abuse and was not doing want they wanted. SO they made all of this up and committed her. Now do I believe she is sick, yes. But no where near what they claim her to be.

• Like 3

Sam Lufti told the world that Britney was addicted to methamphetamines. But he also doesn’t think she needs to be under supervision....but it was ok for him to basically be her conservator ? He’s so contradictory in what he says and he didn’t even really say anything besides her boyfriend is the only one who can help her and gave you a question to ponder but that question was actually a manipulation 

20 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Britney in December 30, 2018:

Britney in January 4, 2019:

So it took her only 5 days "to almost die"? 

no one is saying britney "almost died". the reports say her advisors feared she could if they didn't act. to me it sounds like she was spiralling and that's where they thought it would head.