#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I'm sorry... I've been off of this thread for weeks because I've been getting my degree. So why all that death posts?

I don't know what to think anymore and I don't know what we can talk/share anymore, since they're reading and suing Britney's forums. At this point, I feel bad for Britney as a person. After all these years working hard, she does not get what she deserves the most, her freedom. And I feel bad. I feel bad because we were focused on the 'dancing', the 'lazyney'... and she was living a hell. 

I don't know what's the best at this point but I really hope/wish Britney could get her freedom to live the life she wants (without its consecuences)

All this situation is weird, and I have that feeling that she lost her battle a long time ago... in some kind of way. 

She lost 11 years of her life... It is a lot, she missed on a lot, they took away from her things money can't buy, at this point this fight is about not wasting the next 11 years of her life .

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, HugoScamander said:

But they did say that new info was coming... :mhmnod: 

YYfvZNR.png

I know they mentioned in their last pod cast they were still verifying information and source info. Now all of a sudden they claim they have no new info. I think the girls are holding back.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I know they mentioned in their last pod cast they were still verifying information and source info. Now all of a sudden they claim they have no new info. I think the girls are holding back.

That's what i was about to say. They kept on saying how much people sent them new claims like hundreds of them, and now, no new info. I also feel like they are holding back and can't say they have possibly new info because people would push them to release them and get mad at them for not releasing them, even if it could put the Gram girls into a lot of legal issues, if some info are defamatory.

• Like 3

Senior Pastor Rob Taylor of Calvary Chapel Brentwood and his wife Lou Taylor have been faithful monthly supporters of Mercy Ministries for years personally, through their church, and through Lou’s business. As CEO of TriStar Sports and Entertainment Group, Lou has spent over 20 years managing the careers and finances of numerous professional athletes and celebrities. Lou is also the author of “The Becoming Devotional Bible.” Lou has devoted time and energy to promoting Mercy Ministries to her clients and using her influence to spread awareness about the ministry

https://www.mercyministriesnews.com/2009/03/calvary-chapel-pastors-rob-and-lou.html?m=1

Lou eventually drained the rest of Britney’s foundation into Mercy Ministries in 2011, this article is from 2009 & this quote basically shows she’s probably been doing it from the get-go. Her connection to them is creepy as hell especially considering the trauma several people experienced through them, Lou wanted to get rid of B’s “evil spirits” mentioned in the email here:

0424_Britney-Spears-Email-2A-1024x635.jp

Niki Taylor is mentioned in the video above & also is mentioned in this email Lou sent Britney 

https://loumtaylor.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/em01.png

On numerous occasions, Lou has reminded the residents that it only takes one person being obedient to God to make a huge difference in the lives of others. She encourages the girls by telling them that each of their lives is significant to God, and He can use each one of them to do great things and to impact the world.

She is so creepy...crazy ***** is also doing the accounting for the C-ship officially now (Tristar) since Wallett left. 

• Like 3

I know I  bring up her mom and lawyer up and what they got cooking 

I don't think there's more for Them to do at this point or really need to do.  They succeeded in getting Britney seen and heard by the judge which led to an investigation that still has her father and other shook and an evaluation on Britney. 

56 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:nochillbrit:

so when is the next hearing? I remember there was one in August with Jamie and the most important one in September? Was it the 15th? 

There is an hearing the 13th where Brenda will decide/confirm if the May 10th transcript remains sealed or not (it is conditionally sealed for now)

Another hearing the 15th court hearing to show case, if i'm correct this date was added after Wallet Resignation .

And then Septbember one that we are all waiting for 

• Like 5