#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

That's a really scary thing. I wonder who they have set up as the fall-back guy if Jamie croaks? All it takes is one hit on the guy and Britney's life work is gone. Her kids will be the ultimate losers. What a truly despicable father.

It’s been confirmed that Bryan is the successor should anything happen to Jamie, no? He would surely free Britney anyway.

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Trying to be too positive (or naive) couldn't they also be hiding or making her income seem so much less than it really is, so Kevin can't ask for more for the child support, but the rest of her money is "still hers" ?

First that would be illegal, but i honestly higly doubt it, there are other ways to do that but to put everything under your name and the other co-conservator (who is not family) to do that. At the end when kfed asked to see Britney's taxes incomes, Jamie's ran to him to settle and doubled the child support, if anything he acted once again like he didn't want people to see what's really going of the cship .

Also it's interesting to notice that the medias have reported that in 2016 the conservators have reported to court an estate at $56M , the estate that is now at $47M... it's nearly $10M lost in 3 years, i would be really curious to see how they could explain that.

• Like 6

1. It’s crazy Britney Spears can actually be compared to a miserable princess in Dubai. Who would’ve thought? How the hell did that happen?

2. That law firm video is a bit discouraging. What he’s saying about Montana and how things would be checked out a lot more often... it’s just a reminder of how shallow and corrupt Hollywood is. How the **** has the conservatorship gone on for so long and so easily? 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, colormelou said:

1. It’s crazy Britney Spears can actually be compared to a miserable princess in Dubai. Who would’ve thought? How the hell did that happen?

2. That law firm video is a bit discouraging. What he’s saying about Montana and how things would be checked out a lot more often... it’s just a reminder of how shallow and corrupt Hollywood is. How the **** has the conservatorship gone on for so long and so easily? 

The only way for that princess to be free was to flee and beg for another country to let her stay there under asylum... and now people are worried that the people keeping her are drugging her to get her complicit in going home.  Its all so sad.  These power structures are evil.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, colormelou said:

And about the Montana lawyer... it almost seems like a hint that she should go to a more conservative state to fight this oppressive court order placed by a judicial system that parades itself as a "liberal" or progressive state. The paradox. 

• Like 4

Just seen JL’s insta, makes me think... is this is a sweet, look at auntie JL showing the boys for the first time in a LONG time 

or is this a move by papa spears showing he can do whatever he wants with Britneys boys by showing them with JL and NOT Britney?? 

Or... is it totally innocent, aunt takes nephews out 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, srp448 said:

Kaplan on Britney hearing

I have never seen this before. September can't come fast enough!

Mark Vincent Kaplan is a such a fame *****, money grifting, opportunistic wannabe. Just like his client KFed?. Literally nobody knows of him unless they’ve been closely following Britney’s child custody/cship cases which most people haven’t kept up with. So it’s not like he’s some sought after famous celebrity attorney. These random videos of him strolling out of restaurants to answer questions from ONE lone, faceless camera guy screams thirsty for attention!! Mark, stop.? There’s no point in him discussing this situation on a street corner to some slob with a camera other than to stroke his ego. Usually his go-to for “exclusive interviews” is The Blast or TMZ even they’ve moved on from him. Anyway. September awaits... 

Rant aside. Thank for sharing this. :) 

• Like 6
3 hours ago, generation glory said:

Mark Vincent Kaplan is a such a fame *****, money grifting, opportunistic wannabe. Just like his client KFed?. Literally nobody knows of him unless they’ve been closely following Britney’s child custody/cship cases which most people haven’t kept up with. So it’s not like he’s some sought after famous celebrity attorney. These random videos of him strolling out of restaurants to answer questions from ONE lone, faceless camera guy screams thirsty for attention!! Mark, stop.? There’s no point in him discussing this situation on a street corner to some slob with a camera other than to stroke his ego. Usually his go-to for “exclusive interviews” is The Blast or TMZ even they’ve moved on from him. Anyway. September awaits... 

tell it princess

• Like 2
4 hours ago, generation glory said:

He didn't say one bad thing about Britney though. Of course he's going to praise kevin , he's his attorney. But if he was ineed a fame ***** , he could've damaged Britney's entire image within seconds and make **** up and get gold money in return. 

We've reached a point where the other party's attorney is doing more good than her evil team. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

He didn't say one bad thing about Britney though. Of course he's going to praise kevin , he's his attorney. But if he was ineed a fame ***** , he could've damaged Britney's entire image within seconds and make **** up and get gold money in return. 

We've reached a point where the other party's attorney is doing more good than her evil team. 

I did not say he said anything bad about Britney. Even though he didn’t he really shouldn’t say anything at all. I’m aware that there have been attorneys with high profile clients/cases who will make an official statement to the press once or twice. But Kaplan has done these video q & a stunts numerous times before. Most recently alongside his client KFed a year ago. Like the other times before this, the scene was staged just so he could get camera time. It’s a pathetic publicity stunt and ego stroke for him. There’s no other reason for it. Granted the viewing audience for him is extremely small but narcissists relish any amount of attention they can get. 

Just because a celebrity (of course I mean Britney lol) is involved or because the probate matter sometimes overlap with the family court matter, neither side’s legal reps should say anything to the press. That includes him talking to a videographer/paparazzo he tipped off to capture the statement. I can’t believe the judge hasn’t told him to zip it. He needs to be professional and discreet on behalf of his client and his client’s ex. There are 2 minor children caught in the middle of this. Kaplan needs to stop playing this out in the press. Enough of that. If a legitimate news organization ever actually reaches out to him for a statement a simple “no comment” will do. 

• Like 4

After reading more and more of the horrible things Jamie and Lou have done - stealing from Britney, committing fraud in her name, ruining her youth - I just don’t think I’ll ever be able to forgive him/them. He probably shagged the witch and let her talk dirt in his ear. So sad. When Britney finds out just how badly ... the man who should have loved her the most ... trusted that vile ogre ... poor Britney!  I’m so heartbroken for her. :wontcry: Praying for a miracle for her.

• Like 9