#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I made a thread about Britney's companies and the role of her trust SJB that is not part of the conservatorship estate and not under Jamie's power/control officially .  It makes me wonder why her most important trust, where it is alleged that all her assets were is not in the cship and therefore doesn't have to be reported on accounting court report, but yet Jamie took over the trust Love Shack Trust for exemple (never saw this one on any court paper either) and also still ended taking control of all Britney's companies that were supposed to be controlled by SJB . Bryan's role is also shady... 

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I made a thread about Britney's companies and the role of her trust SJB that is not part of the conservatorship estate and not under Jamie's power/control officially .  It makes me wonder why her most important trust, where it is alleged that all her assets were is not in the cship and therefore doesn't have to be reported on accounting court report, but yet Jamie took over the trust Love Shack Trust for exemple (never saw this one on any court paper either) and also still ended taking control of all Britney's companies that were supposed to be controlled by SJB . Bryan's role is also shady... 

I really, still can’t help but scratch my head at why her family use her and treat her like this. Every little thing that comes out I get more confused... why the **** have they done this to her?? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BoleynR said:

I really, still can’t help but scratch my head at why her family use her and treat her like this. Every little thing that comes out I get more confused... why the **** have they done this to her?? 

For the money, remember she cut them off in 2007 all of them 

• Like 1

Been reading not just stuff in this thread but also @Meaner03's stuff about the whole case on Instagram. About time tbh and I was always suspicious of Jamie as I saw some stuff about his past actions. Old habits never die it seems. Let's do this guys. Those of you that can make it to the rally please go. As for the rest of us that can't make it to the court house that day, let us make #FreeBritney the number 1 trending topic of the day. She needs the love and support of all of us. We need to expose the corruption in that industry

• Like 2
1 minute ago, snakesayan said:

I think the official hashtag we should try to trend is #JusticeForBritney on Aug 15 and Sept 18, just because #FreeBritney seemed to have been blocked or blacklisted back in April, possibly cause of Team B

Then #JusticeForBritney it is. **** Team B. Karma is gonna come at them real soon

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

The fact that the #freebritney hashtag was blocked like it's some kind of irresponsible hashtag repulses me. It is a protest about releasing a 38 year old woman from her father's 11 year old money laundering dictatorship which was initiated in the shadows by a Bible bashing Lounatic who believes she can exorcise gay demons from people AND who had previously harassed Britney to the point she was frightened for her life.

Just imagine being in her shoes, being given a tiny percentage of YOUR hard-earned cash to spend per week, whilst being unable to virtually make no friends or get a boyfriend without f**king NDA disclosures being signed, do anything that is mildly irresponsible and have your kids used as a weapon against you, all whilst there is no end in sight (no matter how many times she is promised it) AND it was all created by somebody you tried to escape before you were imprisoned by her evil plans. It's really so f**ked up, it's sounds fictional,.

We really do stan a f**king Warrior and I am just sorry to her for criticising her work ethic when we wasn't aware of how awful she has really had it. I think we can all safely say if we were in Britney's shoes, we would have no drive or aspirations when it comes to our job. What would be the point? I hope the end of this chapter of her life is very soon.

P.S. Team C-Ship, I hope you read this comment and feel utter f**king shame for what you have done to this woman (very unlikely but you should). Britney Spears is known by the world for her sweet innocence and beautiful soul and you took advantage of that and have robbed her of 11 years of her life all because she had a wild year in her twenties. You are disgusting.

Just realized that one of my Twitter accounts got suspended yesterday and I used the #FreeBritney hashtag. **** you Team C-Ship!! Hope you ******* are happy.

• Like 7
51 minutes ago, BabyD01 said:

Just realized that one of my Twitter accounts got suspended yesterday and I used the #FreeBritney hashtag. **** you Team C-Ship!! Hope you ******* are happy.

I mean wtf. Why the hell are these companies siding with these people? Where is the freedom of expression? Is it due to legalities that they are obliged to or something. **** them all! Why does everyone want to hurt this woman!?

• Like 2