#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 hours ago, HugoScamander said:

The Gram girls are gone gone huh... They received new info and never shared. Are they waiting for something or did Jamie threaten them? 

I was thinking that however, I’m grateful without them we’d be none the wiser 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

THIS!!!???

It's funny Meaner posted this now, when some fans on Twitter are trying to act like those of us not wanting to support anything new until she's free are "fake fans" and it's become something of a debate there.... Thanks, Meaner! ;)

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

It's funny Meaner posted this now, when some fans on Twitter are trying to act like those of us not wanting to support anything new until she's free are "fake fans" and it's become something of a debate there.... Thanks, Meaner! ;)

I got your back, i ain't buying **** until she's free too, not funding Lou and that Mercy Minisitries cult ;)

Also this new document make me think of something.... What if the initial plan was to get Lou and/or Tri Star as Britney's estate co-conservator instead of Wallet ?

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I got your back, i ain't buying **** until she's free too, not funding Lou and that Mercy Minisitries cult ;)

Also this new document make me think of something.... What if the initial plan was to get Lou and/or Tri Star as Britney's estate co-conservator instead of Wallet ?

Same! :hugs:

And I definitely think that was the case. Man, I can't imagine how much they hate the Gram Girls and the entire fanbase for not just buying the "my dad's sick" excuse so everything could fall into place like they wanted.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Same! :hugs:

And I definitely think that was the case. Man, I can't imagine how much they hate the Gram Girls and the entire fanbase for not just buying the "my dad's sick" excuse so everything could fall into place like they wanted.

We probably ruined her whole plan :tifflmao:

Like everything was going fine and suddenly...

• Like 6

I asked Tess barker if we were gonna get a new Britney’s gram episode and she said “stay tuned ?”. I’m honestly convinced they were hit with some sort of cease and desist but I liked the podcast before freebritney so even if it isn’t directly related to that, I’d be happy to get more episodes 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

I think that’s EXACTLY Lou Taylor’s intention has been all along. Everything and everyone is slowly revealing itself. Lou is the mastermind behind the cship. She’s working Jamie over which is easy because he’s not business savvy nor is he “book smart”. She cut out Brand Sense in the multi million dollar fragrance deal. Remember how cship team fought like hell to keep Britney from being deposed in that case? Britney has no clue what Lou and Jamie (or Wallet) do with her $$ but she probably trusts them regardless. Lou has always been about exerting her own control and influence over the Spearses, starting with Lynne & Jamie, Jamie Lynn and Britney via the cship but Britney can’t do anything about it. Lynne is on the outs since going rogue a few months ago. Bryan?? Who knows. 

If TMZ is to be believed ? their report from a couple of years ago claim that “Britney” revised her will leaving everything to her two sons Preston and Jayden if she were to die. I did think it was strange for TMZ to report this and strange that they know this but I shook it off. Not anymore!! I will be angry but not surprised if Lou Taylor seeks to made conservator of Britney’s financial estate to replace Andrew Wallet. Lou won’t be happy until she’s gotten Jamie out of the way so she & her company can completely take over the c$hip. Just when that happens.., there will be an episode or an “accident”  involving Britney. Britney dies. Yet it’ll look like she did it to herself because ya know “she’s crazy” and not taking her meds. Jamie will be gone. Britney will be dead. :crying2:

Who’s the bulk of Britney’s $ willed to, especially if she dies while her 2 sons are minors!? Preston and Jayden are the beneficiaries!! Then WHO gets control of Britney’s $ estate?? Lou f**king Taylor!! That’s who. (When Michael Jackson died all 3 of his kids were minor. They’re heirs to his massive estate. Just who receives his money? His mom until she dies then the rest goes to the kids. There’s a guardianship involving a cousin over the youngest Blanket since he’s 17.) 

I swear!... y’all better watch Lou Taylor!!!! KFed is worthless but he better keep an eye on Lou and make sure that she doesn’t worm her way into his or the boys life (and swindle away any money they’ll receive from Britney’s estate should she expire) to manipulate them the way she’s manipulating, controlling and stealing money from Britneys estate and maybe others.

allegedly :awks: ;)?

As time goes by it becomes clear what the intentions are which doesn’t make everything I just wrote sound that far fetched. I wouldn’t put it past Looney Lou to go to the utmost extremes to get her grimy crypt keeper looking hands on EVERYTHING Britney has worked hard for her entire life. Of course all the while keeping her hands clean, using TMZ to lie & spin the story to favor her. :mhmnod:

• Like 6

I have more questions.

Why did Andrew Wallet really resign?

Why’d he resign when he did? 

Was it all to do with Britney being forced into the treatment facility or is it this AND something else? 

What was his relationship like with Lou Taylor during his years as conservator of the estate? 

Could Wallet sense what Lou is about? He’s just as shady as everyone else involved but maybe even he had his boundaries. 

I do not trust any one who’s involved in this game. 

25 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I think that’s EXACTLY Lou Taylor’s intention has been all along. Everything and everyone is slowly revealing itself. Lou is the mastermind behind the cship. She’s working Jamie over which is easy because he’s not business savvy nor is he “book smart”. She cut out Brand Sense in the multi million dollar fragrance deal. Remember how cship team fought like hell to keep Britney from being deposed in that case? Britney has no clue what Lou and Jamie (or Wallet) do with her $$ but she probably trusts them regardless. Lou has always been about exerting her own control and influence over the Spearses, starting with Lynne & Jamie, Jamie Lynn and Britney via the cship but Britney can’t do anything about it. Lynne is on the outs since going rogue a few months ago. Bryan?? Who knows. 

If TMZ is to be believed ? their report from a couple of years ago claim that “Britney” revised her will leaving everything to her two sons Preston and Jayden if she were to die. I did think it was strange for TMZ to report this and strange that they know this but I shook it off. Not anymore!! I will be angry but not surprised if Lou Taylor seeks to made conservator of Britney’s financial estate to replace Andrew Wallet. Lou won’t be happy until she’s gotten Jamie out of the way so she & her company can completely take over the c$hip. Just when that happens.., there will be an episode or an “accident”  involving Britney. Britney dies. Yet it’ll look like she did it to herself because ya know “she’s crazy” and not taking her meds. Jamie will be gone. Britney will be dead. :crying2:

Who’s the bulk of Britney’s $ willed to, especially if she dies while her 2 sons are minors!? Preston and Jayden are the beneficiaries!! Then WHO gets control of Britney’s $ estate?? Lou f**king Taylor!! That’s who. (When Michael Jackson died all 3 of his kids were minor. They’re heirs to his massive estate. Just who receives his money? His mom until she dies then the rest goes to the kids. There’s a guardianship involving a cousin over the youngest Blanket since he’s 17.) 

I swear!... y’all better watch Lou Taylor!!!! KFed is worthless but he better keep an eye on Lou and make sure that she doesn’t worm her way into his or the boys life (and swindle away any money they’ll receive from Britney’s estate should she expire) to manipulate them the way she’s manipulating, controlling and stealing money from Britneys estate and maybe others.

As time goes by it becomes clear what the intentions are which doesn’t make everything I just wrote sound that far fetched. I wouldn’t put it past Looney Lou to go to the utmost extremes to get her grimy crypt keeper looking hands on EVERYTHING Britney has worked hard for her entire life. Of course all the while keeping her hands clean, using TMZ to lie & spin the story to favor her. :mhmnod:

That’s a terrifying post. 

God help Britney. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I have more questions.

Why did Andrew Wallet really resign?

Why’d he resign when he did? 

Was it all to do with Britney being forced into the treatment facility or is it this AND something else? 

What was his relationship like with Lou Taylor during his years as conservator of the estate? 

Could Wallet sense what Lou is about? He’s just as shady as everyone else involved but maybe even he had his boundaries. 

I do not trust any one who’s involved in this game. 

Based on the informations we have, we can't say why Andrew resigned but it's important at least get it straight with the date .

On November 14th, 2018 the raise he asked for was granted by the court and he was supposed to get paid $426K/Year (Jamie was ok with his request and didn't make any objections)

On February 13th 2019 he signs an agreemnt with Jamie and Samuel Ingham to resign as Britney's co-conservator . Which also means negotiations have started prior to that date .

In less than 3 months he gets the raise that he asked for but then decide to leave .

In between we have the Domination fiasco and cancellation in Janauray as fact, and the rumor that Britney was forced into that facility  since then . Did he leave because of this ? or is there even more and worst to the story that we don't know of ?

No mention of Wallet relationship with Lou, but he probably had to deal with her a lot, Jamie is not the one running the business side we all know this. It interesting to notice that in the Brand Sense lawsuit Jamie and Lou were named, Wallet was not...

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Ok I somewhat agree but despite being a deadbeat dad, I’m sure deep down he really does care somewhat for his daughter so he’s not gonna let her die.

also I think Lou knows Britney is more valuable alive, her shows are money makers. Why else Larry keeps coming back to her despite having so many other clients. 

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Her relationship to her father has always been strained and I'm sure she thinks Lou is nuts,  so no i don't think she trust them. 

Remember that her mom stepped and brought in her own legal representation who was able to get Britney voice heard and we do not know what her mom and lawyer have up their sleeve.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Ok I somewhat agree but despite being a deadbeat dad, I’m sure deep down he really does care somewhat for his daughter so he’s not gonna let her die.

also I think Lou knows Britney is more valuable alive, her shows are money makers. Why else Larry keeps coming back to her despite having so many other clients. 

Larry has no other clients right now and if Britney gets out and fires him, you know his rep is toast.

• Like 1