#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

18 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

There is an hearing the 13th where Brenda will decide/confirm if the May 10th transcript remains sealed or not (it is conditionally sealed for now)

Another hearing the 15th court hearing to show case, if i'm correct this date was added after Wallet Resignation .

And then Septbember one that we are all waiting for 

August 15 hearing was already settled when Wallet resigned. August "Order to Show Cause" hearings always seem to be booked a year in advance.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Catalin said:

August 15 hearing was already settled when Wallet resigned. August "Order to Show Cause" hearings always seem to be booked a year in advance.

Yeah, I read somewhere that they have to show justification every year for the C ship being in place, and have for a few years now, no matter what's going on currently. So all of this hit around the right time, if that's correct.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

Yeah, I read somewhere that they have to show justification every year for the C ship being in place, and have for a few years now, no matter what's going on currently. So all of this hit around the right time, if that's correct.

I wonder what Britney mom and lawyer have up their sleeves hopefully. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, falka said:

I crave news:clap1:, but it will be just a recap probably :coffee: listening anyway.

They said new information!! August 15th is huge because Jamie has to prove why Britney still needs the conservatorship! September 18 is regarding the investigation on the conservatorship! 

• Like 9