#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

27 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Suspicious as **** Enews will talk about her leaving court barefoot but won’t talk about a f**king murderer being her court appointed attorney... the industry is so twisted

Ugh kylie looks so stunning in your avi. And yes it's pretty obvious about the media. Corrupt

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Martini said:

Ugh kylie looks so stunning in your avi. And yes it's pretty obvious about the media. Corrupt

so that's Kylie? All this time I thought she was some actress from a movie or something :orangu:

Does anybody know if the petition about making the stuff private proceeded, or how about the cship in Florida, Hawaii and Lousiana? 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

so that's Kylie? All this time I thought she was some actress from a movie or something :orangu:

Does anybody know if the petition about making the stuff private proceeded, or how about the cship in Florida, Hawaii and Lousiana? 

It’s the Red Blooded Woman single artwork ;) 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Who can we spread this info about Ingram to?  We need to get the conversation rolling again. 

I don't know :idkney: the Gram Girls seem to be scrapped from existence. 

All the entertainment outlets are on Jamie's side. 

The only way would be to somehow tell the people from Fox News and the likes that are reporting Ingham's case, that he's Britney's attorney too so they start mentioning the "fun fact" on their stories. 

• Like 2

The Fox News article says it was originally posted on Page Six...

The Page Six article was written by Carlos Greer

https://twitter.com/carlosgreer?lang=es

Sadly I only found another article from CBS Atlanta talking about it. People aren't even picking up on this story, so I don't know how we're gonna turn the attention to Britney, unless someone that owned a forum dedicated to Britney Spears wrote about it... like, I don't know, any ideas? :janet: @breatheheavy

• Like 3
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

this thread had 1776 pages...how come now it only has 1721?? Why all the censoring? I thought this forum was PRO Britney being free????

Many irrelevant posts have been deleted, including political rants (yet another occurrence happened just yesterday), horoscope readings, Pokemon discussions, live descriptions of award shows (which were not even slightly related to Britney), **** pictures of men various members wanted to bang, etc.

Irrelevancy was especially prominent when this thread was booming nearly 24/7. Many of us were unhappy when our #FreeBritney conversations were interrupted by dozens upon dozens of off-topic posts coming in all at once. But many members became very close to one another (thanks to bonding in this thread day in day out ;) ), and it was inevitable that we veered off track sometimes.

Some other posts were simply moved as they were general Britney news, and not directly about the #FreeBritney movement.

It's much better this way.

• Like 7
19 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Many irrelevant posts have been deleted, including political rants (yet another occurrence happened just yesterday), horoscope readings, Pokemon discussions, live descriptions of award shows (which were not even slightly related to Britney), **** pictures of men various members wanted to bang, etc.

Irrelevancy was especially prominent when this thread was booming nearly 24/7. Many of us were unhappy when our #FreeBritney conversations were interrupted by dozens upon dozens of off-topic posts coming in all at once. But many members became very close to one another (thanks to bonding in this thread day in day out ;) ), and it was inevitable that we veered off track sometimes.

Some other posts were simply moved as they were general Britney news, and not directly about the #FreeBritney movement.

It's much better this way.

Understood :) thanks for the very detailed reply. I agree that this thread should be focused only on #FreeBritney. I was a little skeptical because Jordan has removed a few of my posts about Jamie Spears. I just hope this thread is not censored. 

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Understood :) thanks for the very detailed reply. I agree that this thread should be focused only on #FreeBritney. I was a little skeptical because Jordan has removed a few of my posts about Jamie Spears. I just hope this thread is not censored. 

I bet Just Because read the thread and had Jordan delete some posts ALLEGEDLY

• Like 4
13 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

Sadly I will not be surprised if one day I wake up and found on the news that "The singer Britney Spears was found dead in her home, she was 37. ".

Lou is the devil,  her father is bad enough to take off all of his daughter's rights in order to gain even more money, and Hollywood is so corrupted and horrible. I truly believe that they only care about her money.

Honestly I just hope she will be able escape all that ****, and do whatever she wants with her life. She did not deserve that.

I hope that somehow the #FreeBritney movement saved her, because we are not buying anything anymore, from now on we do not trust nobody except her.

Because God only knows what could have happen without the movement exposing all of the lies, the manipulation, the corruption and **** coming from her team ?

It is that sincerely it was about to happen between the months of January and April.I think she was about to die thanks to the medications that she should not take because she is not diagnosed.

That's why the confusion of not knowing how to act on her team and the resignation of Wallet.

Yesterday I saw Jamie Lynn's Instagram story and it had pictures of Lynn, Jamie Lynn, her kids, Brian, Lexi, Jamie Spears and Britney's boys. It was weird to me to see them all together without Britney.  Makes it seem like everything is ok between them and makes me nervous for the hearing...

• Like 4

I'm sorry... I've been off of this thread for weeks because I've been getting my degree. So why all that death posts?

I don't know what to think anymore and I don't know what we can talk/share anymore, since they're reading and suing Britney's forums. At this point, I feel bad for Britney as a person. After all these years working hard, she does not get what she deserves the most, her freedom. And I feel bad. I feel bad because we were focused on the 'dancing', the 'lazyney'... and she was living a hell. 

I don't know what's the best at this point but I really hope/wish Britney could get her freedom to live the life she wants (without its consecuences)

All this situation is weird, and I have that feeling that she lost her battle a long time ago... in some kind of way. 

• Like 7

So basically the gram girls are under gag order like Sam Lutfi? They went silent and when the movement was getting traction they were taking a hiatus.

In addition to that when they did come back and do a podcast it was luke warm still none of the tea from the undisclosed info they were allegedly weeding through.

I find it strange they haven't brought no more pod casts or tea.

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

So basically the gram girls are under gag order like Sam Lutfi? They went silent and when the movement was getting traction they were taking a hiatus.

In addition to that when they did come back and do a podcast it was luke warm still none of the tea from the undisclosed info they were allegedly weeding through.

I find it strange they haven't brought no more pod casts or tea.

Weird as ****.