#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

22 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

The 13th August is about the May 10th transcript and everything Britney spilled during the hearing that team cship  want to seal .

Judge Brenda will decide if the transcript should remain sealed or not .

15th August seems to be really important according to the grams girls, court hearing to show case especially during the investigation should be interesting to follow.

Keep on slaying boo

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
20 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

The fact that the #freebritney hashtag was blocked like it's some kind of irresponsible hashtag repulses me. It is a protest about releasing a 38 year old woman from her father's 11 year old money laundering dictatorship which was initiated in the shadows by a Bible bashing Lounatic who believes she can exorcise gay demons from people AND who had previously harassed Britney to the point she was frightened for her life.

Just imagine being in her shoes, being given a tiny percentage of YOUR hard-earned cash to spend per week, whilst being unable to virtually make no friends or get a boyfriend without f**king NDA disclosures being signed, do anything that is mildly irresponsible and have your kids used as a weapon against you, all whilst there is no end in sight (no matter how many times she is promised it) AND it was all created by somebody you tried to escape before you were imprisoned by her evil plans. It's really so f**ked up, it's sounds fictional,.

We really do stan a f**king Warrior and I am just sorry to her for criticising her work ethic when we wasn't aware of how awful she has really had it. I think we can all safely say if we were in Britney's shoes, we would have no drive or aspirations when it comes to our job. What would be the point? I hope the end of this chapter of her life is very soon.

P.S. Team C-Ship, I hope you read this comment and feel utter f**king shame for what you have done to this woman (very unlikely but you should). Britney Spears is known by the world for her sweet innocence and beautiful soul and you took advantage of that and have robbed her of 11 years of her life all because she had a wild year in her twenties. You are disgusting.

Honestly Britney truly is a warrior, I’ve always knew it hence why I never gave her a hard time. I can see it in her eyes and so I decided to just adopt her mentality and jump cope with it. That’s why I feel her prayers were answered when all of this blew up. So it’s good so many are aware of this and not just fans, the public. All this time they thought her team were like her professional nurses in a way. 

I really hope that after all of this that she truly gets the respect and recognition she deserves, and hopefully people can be less condescending to her because that’s what most are when it comes to her. They like to think she’s dumb and weak but look how resilient this woman is, you can toss her over a canyon and think she’s done for, camera pans down and she’s hanging the edge of the cliff ready to climb back up again. A lot of popstars like to give off an impression they are strong but Britney really is a strong willed person and that’s probably why she’s so problematic with her  team. 

So funny how true this clip began, Future Britney was right! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

The 13th August is about the May 10th transcript and everything Britney spilled during the hearing that team cship  want to seal .

15th August seems to be really important according to the grams girls, court hearing to show case especially during the investigation should be interesting to follow.

Ugh, you just know it will probably all remain sealed. I don't need her medical records or anything exposed, but I wish we could here what Britney actually said. It would just make this movement even stronger.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Ugh, you just know it will probably all remain sealed. I don't need her medical records or anything exposed, but I wish we could here what Britney actually said. It would just make this movement even stronger.

I always thought what she said was about the fact she has limited access to a phone and can’t drive and such or is that what her lawyer stated before it became a private hearing? 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I always thought what she said was about the fact she has limited access to a phone and can’t drive and such or is that what her lawyer stated before it became a private hearing? 

Oh I wasn't sure if that was real or just fan speculation? I just remember that she arrived with Lynne and told the judge a ton of stuff about the c-ship but it was closed so we don't know.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Oh I wasn't sure if that was real or just fan speculation? I just remember that she arrived with Lynne and told the judge a ton of stuff about the c-ship but it was closed so we don't know.

In this transcript Britney says her conservator sent her against her will into a facility .

I wish the Judge would seal it all but this part so the whole world know what this man is really about and how they used those tabloids to spread nothing but lies .

• Like 8
18 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Perfect timing. Fingers crossed all goes well

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Catalin said:

Great episode :pumped:!

Same as the girls, I feel that she's super angry and that she kinda really realize how long the conservatorship lasted !

Yet you feel that she feels good about this new episode in her life, I really can't wait fo her to be free it's gonna be a whole new life for her, I'm so excited for her :clap::wontcry:

Next week is gonna be INTENSE :dead:

• Like 1

Im so glad domination got cancelled and freebritney started.. jamie and co wanted to trademark britney spears name and domination to literally own her name luckily it got denied.. im guessing they wanted to sell stuff from it..

They registered to the fake company "baby one more mark" 

https://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn88160755&docId=RFA20181022082154#docIndex=2&page=1

The list of stuff is crazy

Screenshot_20190811-032400.jpg

• Like 2