#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods

Part of me is a little sad because we probably would have got great merch but then again it’s team Britney and we probably get 99 cent quality stuff designed by her fabulous team because they are too cheap to pay people and too cheap to afford photoshop.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
12 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Part of me is a little sad because we probably would have got great merch but then again it’s team Britney and we probably get 99 cent quality stuff designed by her fabulous team because they are too cheap to pay people and too cheap to afford photoshop.

We missed out on more quality merch like this :mhm:

31944581_10155670858542887_2044104287696

• Like 9

08/09/2019 Order - Media Request to Permit Coverage MC510 (is Denied. )

08/09/2019 Request - Media to Photograph, Record or Broadcast MC500 (Date of Proposed Coverage 08/13/2019 )
Filed by Interested Party

08/09/2019 Order - Media Request to Permit Coverage MC510 (is Denied )

08/09/2019 Request - Media to Photograph, Record or Broadcast MC500 (Date of Proposed Coverage 8/15/2019 )Filed by Interested Party

• Like 3

Media request to permit coverage is denied for both dates:

08/09/2019 Request - Media to Photograph, Record or Broadcast MC500 (Date of Proposed Coverage 08/13/2019 )

08/09/2019 Request - Media to Photograph, Record or Broadcast MC500 (Date of Proposed Coverage 8/15/2019 )

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Media request to permit coverage is denied for both dates:

08/09/2019 Request - Media to Photograph, Record or Broadcast MC500 (Date of Proposed Coverage 8/15/2019 )

Is this good? Ugh. I want her free soon. I'm so anxious.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys I don't know if you have seen it but media asker permission to record/take photos but the request was denied! 

I am having real positive feelings about this week! Our Brenda judge rules! 

That doesn’t mean anything, celebrities always have these requests.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

That's true! Guys is there anyone who knows what is accounting hearing? 

This is to approve the accounting the conservators file every year where he says how much money was spent, where ect...

The court hearing is to approve it or not . Jamie filed an account last week .

08/09/2019 Accounting - Conservatorship/Guardianship (Accounting [REDACTED] - Conservatorship/Guardianship )
Filed by Petitioner

After you file the petition, the court may schedule a hearing. States vary on when hearings are required and when they may be waived and a ruling made "summarily." For instance, a hearing might not be necessary if the basis for the termination is that the protected person died. By contrast, a hearing might be required if the basis of the termination is that the protected person is no longer incapacitated. In this case if possible, the court would likely want to ask the protected person questions and hear testimony from experts before making a determination. If the court approves the request, the conservator may have additional duties to the court, such as providing a final accounting of the assets and documenting that he completed the transfer of any property he managed back to the protected person or his estate.

Guys look at this! It really can mean conservatorship is going down! 

• Like 1