#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Oh and here is Jamie signing court paper from his office in Nashville, Tennessee . My question is : What office Jamie? are you talking about the Tri Star office at 11 Music Cir S Nashville, TN 37203 ? Is that where the $2,000/Month you got granted by the court are going to ? Lou's pocket ?

2FxhtIY.png 

y8KfAzU.png 

That is so strange, thanks for highlighting.

very weird that lous business has expanded so much since they began working with Jamie and britney.

Am I right in thinking that they actually came on board much earlier than we thought - they were named in account financing for ‘crossroads’ the movie I believe. But after then and the personal involvement after 2007 they expanded their office and in 2009 took a new office in LA.   

I really want to see Tristar public account records as I believe they’ve sucked britney and Jamie lynn (under the guise of promising her a music career that never happened) dry.

How can Jamie ask for an office allowance where we know he never is! Surely Tristar should be reflecting this cost themselves in their taxes?  One room in their block can’t be permenantly reserved for Jamie alone!!! 

So corrupt

• Like 1
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Okay here's where I'm at:

I don't trust TMZ, nor radaronline 

I don't trust Jamie, Larry, Lou, Andrew Wallet, Robin and anyone associated with them

I don't trust Sam Lutfi or anyone associalted with him

I trust Britney, Lynne, Jamie Lynne and Bryan.

I have hope for judge Brenda

Lynne and Brian still benefit from britneys money, Lynne gets an allowance and both Lynne and Bryan’s home is allegedly owned by Britney. Because of that I don’t trust them. 

28 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Lynne and Brian still benefit from britneys money, Lynne gets an allowance and both Lynne and Bryan’s home is allegedly owned by Britney. Because of that I don’t trust them. 

So because Britney loves her mom and brother she bought them a house, and does made you think to not trust them? Britney did that herself because she loves them and approved it.:mhmnod:

Jamie on the other hand...

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, Needleney said:

So because Britney loves her mom and brother she bought them a house, and does made you think to not trust them? Britney did that herself because she loves them and approved it.:mhmnod:

Jamie on the other hand...

Well britney was not giving her mother an allowance in 2007 when lynne needed a quick check and arranged to meet up with Osama for a ‘business opporunity’.

jamie lives in a home that he has owned since like 1980 - the original family home and he has a studio apartment in canyon park somewhere. He doesn’t have a 6 bed mansion or a house with a pool. 

My judgement is the family are all out to get something. The only one who doesn’t is JL who married into a rich family.

Also I was thinking....maybe both her and her team are posting on her Instagram at the same time?
That will explain why we get so many posts (reaching 3 in a day sometimes)

Another thing is that she doesn't have work at the moment and she doesn't know what to do with her time.
She used to have shows every other week and secretly do other projects, now she is going on vacations and driving to get coffee and stuff.
I see why she would be more active in social media because of that.

She is probably anxious because of her court case and wants something to do and keep herself occupied with.

• Like 3

Sometimes people don’t want to be saved. Is she really that mentally unstable? I’m so confused by all this and these past videos are not making it any better. I wish I was near her to tell her to wake up or push a lil harder. I don’t see Britney personailyfrom these videos and that makes me sad. What if her current state of mind is like that ?

We we will never have britney back

rip to her music ( ok, I’m being overly dramatic)

• Like 2
3 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

jamie lives in a home that he has owned since like 1980 - the original family home and he has a studio apartment in canyon park somewhere. He doesn’t have a 6 bed mansion or a house with a pool. 

No he doesnt have the house, but he does earn millions because of the conversationship. Benefit from Britney's money :mariahstare:

• Like 2

The other day I said there was no way JL's garbage husband was involved, I take my words back...My blood is boiling in anger after reading this:

"During the hearing, Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, testified about a text message Sam Lutfi sent to Jamie Lynn Spears’ husband, Jamie Watson. In the text, Lutfi said he could help change the conservatorship so that Britney’s mother, Lynn Spears, would be put in charge. Watson then sent the text message to Jamie, who then contacted his lawyer. Jamie testified that he was upset that Lutfi was attacking his family and trying to “disassemble the conservatorship.”

WHY WOULD HE TEXT JAMIE SPEARS AND NOT LYNNE???? WHY???? **** EVERYONE I SWEAR

• Like 2
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

“Britney has made improvements since being released from treatment, but Jamie’s biggest concern is that the judge will end the conservatorship prematurely,” a source tells Us. “Since Britney appeared in court [in May] and requested to formally end the conservatorship, she has been given additional privileges that weren’t in place. Jamie decided to give Britney full access to her social media accounts. She always had input about what was posted, but it was always carefully curated … for Britney’s protection.”

The source adds, “Britney absolutely still wants the conservatorship to end.”

SOURCE: US Weekly

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-dad-admits-relationship-has-always-been-strained/amp/

Hold up now!! 

Did she actually ask for it to end? I never heard that before, also didn't TMZ claim that she was not given new privileges ? That makes a lot of sense actually.

• Like 4