#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Did you all read this? AP?

“On Wednesday, Jamie officially filed legal documents asking a judge to allow Britney's long-standing California conservatorship to be extended, enforced and confirmed in her home state of Louisiana.

Some of the main guidelines of the California conservatorship, which Jamie is asking the state of Louisiana to enforce, include allowing the conservator to "have the power to restrict and limit visitors by any means," along with the power to retain a "caretaker for the conservatee" on a 24-hour, seven-day basis.“

SOURCE: ET Online

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.etonline.com/britney-spears-father-jamie-says-their-relationship-has-always-been-strained-127053%3famp

Restrict and limit visitors by any means... 

That sentence is chilling af!! If Britney returns to Louisiana to visit, it may not be to Serenity with Lynne. As conservator Jamie can purchase a house on Britney’s behalf where she’d stay while in Kentwood. By law Jamie could deny Lynne, Jansen and anyone else from visiting with Britney or say she can only see her mom/friends X times a week for X amount of minutes with a monitor present to ensure Lynne isn’t influencing Britney in some way. 

• Like 4

The movement needs to be consistent. No matter the mental warfare or games they play, we have to stay together and expose them for Britney’s sake. Unfortunately, she’s in the middle of the whole thing and may not see what we see. The more we stay on this, the more others will keep joining. Don’t let the messiness deter you. Stay strong. 

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

“On Wednesday, Jamie officially filed legal documents asking a judge to allow Britney's long-standing California conservatorship to be extended, enforced and confirmed in her home state of Louisiana.

Some of the main guidelines of the California conservatorship, which Jamie is asking the state of Louisiana to enforce, include allowing the conservator to "have the power to restrict and limit visitors by any means," along with the power to retain a "caretaker for the conservatee" on a 24-hour, seven-day basis.“

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.etonline.com/britney-spears-father-jamie-says-their-relationship-has-always-been-strained-127053%3famp

That sentence is chilling af!! If Britney returns to Louisiana to visit, it may not be to Serenity with Lynne. As conservator Jamie can purchase a house on Britney’s behalf where she’d stay while in Kentwood. By law Jamie could deny Lynne, Jansen and anyone else from visiting with Britney or say she can only see her mom/friends X times a week for X amount of minutes with a monitor present to ensure Lynne isn’t influencing Britney in some way. 

She needs to escape to Vegas 

9 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

This troll account is hilarious

OMG made back in March (when FB kinda became a thing, right?) and only 10 posts, one of them being this dramatic *** post about giving up on FB. :cackling: And the name ‘ilovebritneyspears’ kinda screams shill :cackling:

Team C-**** doing the most as usual. Ya’ll may fool some of the fans on IG but we’re a little more resilient on Exhale. :weusay:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I'm so confused and don't understand this move, i posted the whole louisiana court docs and it appears that they file for the conservatorship in Louisiana in Juanuary 2009 , going to her home state court claiming those power that were granted by Reva Goetz . My fear is that he already has this cship registered those other states and he is trying to transfer away from the investigation

P4drOZX.png 

• Like 3

Also remember guys when we talked about the company Atara Tours Inc, where the sole members where Jamie, Andrew & Lou during the Las Vegas residency, but then in 2019 they put Britney as the president of this company, i said that i feared they did something bad with this company, money laundering, tax evasion, problem with MGM and the domination tour i don't know, but whatever it could be, by putting Britney as the president if money is needed to cover something from this company it will come from her asset . Some argued that it was not possible and she was safe because she was under a cship. Well now we know she is not under a cship in Nevada so she is not safe...

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I'm so confused and don't understand this move, i posted the whole louisiana court docs and it appears that they file for the conservatorship in Louisiana in Juanuary 2009 , going to her home state court claiming those power that were granted by Reva Goetz . My fear is that he already has this cship registered those other states and he is trying to transfer away from the investigation

P4drOZX.png 

Let's not for her mom and her lawyer from Louisiana and they got cooking

4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Also remember guys when we talked about the company Atara Tours Inc, where the sole members where Jamie, Andrew & Lou during the Las Vegas residency, but then in 2019 they put Britney as the president of this company, i said that i feared they did something bad with this company, money laundering, tax evasion, problem with MGM and the domination tour i don't know, but whatever it could be, by putting Britney as the president if money is needed to cover something from this company it will come from her asset . Some argued that it was not possible and she was safe because she was under a cship. Well now we know she is not under a cship in Nevada so she is not safe...

That's a really good point and would align with BritneysTruth  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Let's not for her mom and her lawyer from Louisiana and they got cooking

I hope so, and i hope they have a private investigator at least, because this case is just crazy, it shouldn't be investigated by just some court expert, it's the while FBI that should be on it, and see wha't happening with those millions dollar

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

That's a really good point and would align with BritneysTruth  

I think that's what they gonna do, if this gonna owes anything and/or must pay anything, by putting Britney as a president, something she was not, Jamie can now legally pays if from her assets .

1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

I think that's what they gonna do, if this gonna owes anything and/or must pay anything, by putting Britney as a president, something she was not, Jamie can now legally pays if from her assets .

So essentially moving Britney’s money from one account to another? ‘Paying’ her money back with her own money? ?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Jail time for these bums

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I hope so, and i hope they have a private investigator at least, because this case is just crazy, it shouldn't be investigated by just some court expert, it's the while FBI that should be on it, and see wha't happening with those millions dollar

We don't know what these investigators discovering but I hope they take major action 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

So essentially moving Britney’s money from one account to another? ‘Paying’ her money back with her own money? ?

Here is my theory : Jamie created Atara Tours Inc in 2013 and is then the president of this company (it's a fact)

Him and Andrew M Wallet appears everywhere as sole members of this company (it's fact)

on some website Lou appears as a treasurer (so not confirmed)

Jamie essentially used this company for the Vegas Residency which would means that this company is concerned by millions of dollars 

Then in 2019 suddenly Britney Spears appears as President of this company .

My theory

Let's say this company owes money to another company or to the nevada state, now that Britney is the president, he files for an allowance of fees to the court if it's even necessary and instead of getting this  money out of his pocket like he should because it's his company, he gets it from  Britney and it's done legally. 

There is a reason she was put as a president for this exact company and not any other one, and we know 2 things Britney is not under cship in Nevada, team cship does not have Britney best interests .

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

Here is my theory : Jamie created Atara Tours Inc in 2013 and is then the president of this company (it's a fact)

Him and Andrew M Wallet appears everywhere as sole members of this company (it's fact)

on some website Lou appears as a treasurer (so not confirmed)

Jamie essentially used this company for the Vegas Residency which would means that this company is concerned by millions of dollars 

Then in 2019 suddenly Britney Spears appears as President of this company .

My theory

Let's say this company owes money to another company or to the nevada state, now that Britney is the president, he files for an allowance of fees to the court if it's even necessary and instead of getting this  money out of his pocket like he should because it's his company, he gets it from  Britney and it's done legally. 

There is a reason she was put as a president for this exact company and not any other one, and we know 2 things Britney is not under cship in Nevada, team cship does not have Britney best interests .

I have unconditional love for you, you’ve done amazing things for this movement and Britney :hugs: I pray justice is served to these snakes 

• Like 4