#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

22 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

The other day I said there was no way JL's garbage husband was involved, I take my words back...My blood is boiling in anger after reading this:

"During the hearing, Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, testified about a text message Sam Lutfi sent to Jamie Lynn Spears’ husband, Jamie Watson. In the text, Lutfi said he could help change the conservatorship so that Britney’s mother, Lynn Spears, would be put in charge. Watson then sent the text message to Jamie, who then contacted his lawyer. Jamie testified that he was upset that Lutfi was attacking his family and trying to “disassemble the conservatorship.”

WHY WOULD HE TEXT JAMIE SPEARS AND NOT LYNNE???? WHY???? **** EVERYONE I SWEAR

He was texting Jamie W. 

2 hours ago, Soni said:

Also I was thinking....maybe both her and her team are posting on her Instagram at the same time?
That will explain why we get so many posts (reaching 3 in a day sometimes)

Another thing is that she doesn't have work at the moment and she doesn't know what to do with her time.
She used to have shows every other week and secretly do other projects, now she is going on vacations and driving to get coffee and stuff.
I see why she would be more active in social media because of that.

She is probably anxious because of her court case and wants something to do and keep herself occupied with.

She’s definitely going stir crazy.

38 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

There is nothing wrong with her recent videos....That has been her personality for like ever. She's always been quirky and silly.

You need to calm down bb

Not quite. She’s always been quirky and silly, but if you compare her behavior with that of her old videos, you’ll see she’s practically a completely different person today. 

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Needleney said:

No he doesnt have the house, but he does earn millions because of the conversationship. Benefit from Britney's money :mariahstare:

He’s earning like $130,000 a year so maybe he’s earned just over 1.3 mil dollars  in 11 years compared to her net gain of like 90 million. Yes he’s defo *made millions* by trying to follow the every move of a unpredictable millionaire who acts impulsively. He makes dividends on the tours probably to boost that, not to mention the spears family back in kentwood/amite/tangihpoa are all broke AF and he might be helping some of them. There are no jobs in the area they’re from. 

britneys mother makes at least $24,000 by sitting on her *** at home the whole year. You’re saying james can’t make just over 4x that For uprooting his life and living in a shitty studio apartment to baby sit his adult daughter? He even pays a guy to help do it seeing as he’s old as dust. Don’t get me wrong they’re all incredible chancers who’ve milked her dry... but wouldn’t you rather it be someone in her family and someone that’s keeping her clean than a shady person like Sam.

people were talking about Lindsay Lohan several pages ago, woo she escaped lou Taylor. Do people understand how she makes a living now... because the decision to not put her under a c ship has failed her. She’s living in Dubai, does anyone really know how she makes money because I have a feeling people wouldn’t want to know. 

The way I see it - there’s two extremes in her situation - exert control over the person, or let the person succumb to the influences around them.  

3 hours ago, rawbrit said:

well un-give up it

:mcorangu:

5 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

She literally went on court a said she was held against her will in a mental facility, sweets

Plus, her case is being investigated as I type this by judge Juana or something

WHAT.DO.YOU.MEAN, seriously :byebitch:

I demand some respect for our true savior, the queen of the all the judiciary systems of this planet and those of the whole galaxy, the honorable Judge Brenda J. Penny 

brenda_penny.JPG

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

What do you mean? :ponderney:

I mean that there are people debating on the IG, deciding to quit FB every time she makes a "weird post" that doesn't give them the thanks and accolades they think they deserve, or doesn't discuss the details of what's going on at length (which I don't think she can do): when its actually not relevant to FreeBritney at all, her Instagram. This isn't new, I've seen people basing their entire opinion of FreeBritney and her status based on her IG a lot, and its ridiculous.

The facts are, she still testified to being drugged and put into the facility against her will, and she wants out of the c ship. Claiming otherwise just because of the facade put on by her IG is stupid.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

The other day I said there was no way JL's garbage husband was involved, I take my words back...My blood is boiling in anger after reading this:

"During the hearing, Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, testified about a text message Sam Lutfi sent to Jamie Lynn Spears’ husband, Jamie Watson. In the text, Lutfi said he could help change the conservatorship so that Britney’s mother, Lynn Spears, would be put in charge. Watson then sent the text message to Jamie, who then contacted his lawyer. Jamie testified that he was upset that Lutfi was attacking his family and trying to “disassemble the conservatorship.”

WHY WOULD HE TEXT JAMIE SPEARS AND NOT LYNNE???? WHY???? **** EVERYONE I SWEAR

How many f**king Jamies and Sams can Britney's life handle?? Damn!

• Like 6
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Yes. Your point?

Jamie Watson notified Jamie Spears, instead of notifying Lynne who was the subject of the conversation along Britney. Seems weird he would text Jamie Spears, considering than JL is closer to Lynne. 

Sorry I misunderstood your post.

25 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

How many f**king Jamies and Sams can Britney's life handle?? Damn!

"During the hearing, Britney’s father, Jamie, testified about a text message Sam sent to Jamie’s husband, Jamie.

Then we have Britney's boyfriend Sam, Britney's lawyer Sam, Britney's son James, Britney's brother James, Britney's sister Lynne, Britney's mom Lynn. 

• Like 9
28 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I guess we know where a lot of the Circus tour money went to... they made a lot with that. and britney was seen complaining on a interview that all her money was for the stage 

its really sad she works so hard for nothing in the end.

I completely forgot about that video, wow you are right!

3 hours ago, Goneforever said:

Hold up now!! 

Did she actually ask for it to end? I never heard that before, also didn't TMZ claim that she was not given new privileges ? That makes a lot of sense actually.

Idk. That wasn’t reported and TMZ claimed Britney asked for some things but the judge said no. Did the judge really deny her request or is that what TMZ & the cship people want us all to believe?? See, that’s why other news outlets need to be at these cship hearings instead they copy & paste whatever TMZ reports without fact checking to know what’s really true or false. Everybody in the GP & entertainment media takes TMZ’s word.

If Britney did ask for the cship to end and was granted whatever she personally asked the judge for her dad/conservator to allow her to have TMZ (who’s been leading the Britney Cship coverage for 11 years omitted that information) blatantly lied to the public with an intention to favor the other side. E News used to have a reporter attend cship status hearings early on years ago but like everyone else, they’ve chosen to copy & pasted from TMZ. Never ever trust TMZ!!

• Like 1