#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

This entire coup is scary af, but we all know that there is no perfect crime, especially when done to ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS PEOPLE EVER.

My theory is:

- The CShip is only ran and known by a select few Jamie, Lou, Andrew (formally) and the corrupt system. 

- They made sure to keep the secrets of this all quiet as can be, evidenced by the fact that even her own mother had no idea what was going on. Claiming HIPPA violation. I'm sure some lies were fed to them as well making them think she actually needs it.  They separated her from everyone they could and took away means of communication.

- God knows what they told B what would happen if she told anyone any details, perhaps this is why she keeps quiet. 

- The only people privy to SOME of this information must have been Larry, lawyers, bodyguards and MAYBE boyfriends. People in her everyday circle.  

- Then **** hits the fan and start scattering like roaches. Everyone with a different story as to what happened.  

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I have unconditional love for you, you’ve done amazing things for this movement and Britney :hugs: I pray justice is served to these snakes 

:hugs: thank you ! we are all together in this, hope we gonna celebrate with gifs of Lou Larry and Jamie wearing orange jail suits soon 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

This entire coup is scary af, but we all know that there is no perfect crime, especially when done to ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS PEOPLE EVER.

My theory is:

- The CShip is only ran and known by a select few Jamie, Lou, Andrew (formally) and the corrupt system. 

- They made sure to keep the secrets of this all quiet as can be, evidenced by the fact that even her own mother had no idea what was going on. Claiming HIPPA violation. I'm sure some lies were fed to them as well making them think she actually needs it.  They separated her from everyone they could and took away means of communication.

- God knows what they told B what would happen if she told anyone any details, perhaps this is why she keeps quiet. 

- The only people privy to SOME of this information must have been Larry, lawyers, bodyguards and MAYBE boyfriends. People in her everyday circle.  

- Then **** hits the fan and start scattering like roaches. Everyone with a different story as to what happened.  

I 100% agree with this

- The people involved in the cship from lawyers to judges seems to be part of an inner circle in California, when we looked up a little for them, we found a lot of corrupted cases involving them and pointing the roles they played

- They claimed everything and laws they could to put any evidence away from anyone, funny fact most of LA case pdf files are available on the LA court website for a certain fee, hell all of Britney's cases are available, but not the cship one and i'm not talking about the sealed on, i'm talking about the whole case. All of the while you can buy all the other one from Lutif, to the bodyguard or the dancer that claimed that Britney broke her nose... all of them . I mean, you can go to the court, ask to loan $16M from the conservatee and have this sealed you must feel some type of way and know your *** is covered no matter what.

- Britney has been living under verbal abuse, manipulation and threats that her kids will be taken away from her, she's been under this for 11 years....

- The **** hitting the fan , and now teaming with Lynn is the power her team can not handle, they can say whatever they want, they just not ready for us coming to them that way, taking it to investigation and bringing receipt left and right . Not giving them a second to breath, i mean look they probably thought they had a good week of manipulation , confusing lot of fans with instagram this week, destroying Britney in those tabloids articles, but it only took one comment from Lynn to put the whole fan base back on track .

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

but it only took one comment from Lynn to put the whole fan base back on track .

To be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s why she did that. She’s been ‘silent’ this entire time. I’m sure she’s keeping a close eye and has seen the momentum slowing. I’m sure she sees what’s going on with her IG. 

She probably wanted to light a spark amongst everyone again. Mission accomplished, Lynne. :smokney:

• Like 6

I 100% agree with this

- The people involved in the cship from lawyers to judges seems to be part of an inner circle in California, when we looked up a little for them, we found a lot of corrupted cases involving them and pointing the roles they played

- They claimed everything and laws they could to put any evidence away from anyone, funny fact most of LA case pdf files are available on the LA court website for a certain fee, hell all of Britney's cases are available, but not the cship one and i'm not talking about the sealed on, i'm talking about the whole case. All of the while you can buy all the other one from Lutif, to the bodyguard or the dancer that claimed that Britney broke her nose... all of them . I mean, you can go to the court, ask to loan $16M from the conservatee and have this sealed you must feel some type of way and know your *** is covered no matter what.

- Britney has been living under verbal abuse, manipulation and threats that her kids will be taken away from her, she's been under this for 11 years....

- The **** hitting the fan , and now teaming with Lynn is the power her team can not handle, they can say whatever they want, they just not ready for us coming to them that way, taking it to investigation and bringing receipt left and right . Not giving them a second to breath, i mean look they probably thought they had a good week of manipulation , confusing lot of fans with instagram this week, destroying Britney in those tabloids articles, but it only took one comment from Lynn to put the whole fan base back on track .

Now I wonder what really happened when it all hit the fan. Because for 10 years Team CShip seemed to be on same page then January hit and it all imploded. She was placed in the facility, Andrew quit, Lynne started whistle blowing. 

What we know for now is:

- Jamie and B had a big falling out, bigger than before. 

- Domination seemed to be a big monkey wrench. 

- The medication was no longer being used in the same way Team CShip wanted. ( Either she stopped or it stopped working) 

- They did something really illegal which caused Andrew to get the hell out. Seeing as he was around for all of it and illegal things were being done the whole time it must have been big. 

- This thing must have been surrounding the events leading to the facility. 

But everything else seems to be super spotty.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Goneforever said:

Now I wonder what really happened when it all hit the fan. Because for 10 years Team CShip seemed to be on same page then January hit and it all imploded. She was placed in the facility, Andrew quit, Lynne started whistle blowing. 

What we know for now is:

- The medication was no longer being used in the same way Team CShip wanted. ( Either she stopped or it stopped working) 

- They did something really illegal which caused Andrew to get the hell out. Seeing as he was around for all of it and illegal things were being done the whole time it must have been big. 

Andrew Wallet got out because the judge refused Andrews request to be seen as more of a 'partner in a business deal' than as just a finance conservator. Andrew felt he was helping make everyone around Britney millions of dollars and he wanted a be player in that game rather than the court appointed conservator who got paid by the hour. Andrew created those NDA contracts and kept people out of Britneys life who may have brought her *****, alcohol and other recreations. Andrew is the reason everything around Britney was so clean and under control. He hired people to keep tabs on Britneys actions and report to meetings about Britney several times a year. Without Andrew, those hired hands are likely gone and Britney has more access to the outside world and the public.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

What we know for now is:

The fact that Andrew only left after reaching an agreement with Jamie for which he got paid $1OOK makes me think that a NDA was signed.

For now i go with the theory that an uncovered insurance scam concerning the Domination residency happened, they could have forced Britney to go to that facility . But there are still so many thing to discover, i think we've only seen/heard 20% if not less of this cship, so it's really hard to tell even though it seems like we getting lot of pieces of this puzzle lately .

It's also important to keep in mind that as of today Andrew is still part of those cship companies created by Jamie or taken over with the cship. So it seems like he still got some interest there...

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

The fact that Andrew only left after reaching an agreement with Jamie for which he got paid $1OOK makes me think that a NDA was signed.

For now i go with the theory that an uncovered insurance scam concerning the Domination residency happened, they could have forced Britney to go to that facility . But there are still so many thing to discover, i think we've only seen/heard 20% if not less of this cship, so it's really hard to tell even though it seems like we getting lot of pieces of this puzzle lately .

It's also important to keep in mind that as of today Andrew is still part of those cship companies created by Jamie or taken over with the cship. So it seems like he still got some interest there...

Yes but being a part of the CShip holds a different responsibility than being a part of the company. 

I don't think that Wallet actually cared about her, I think he does not want to be implicated. 

43 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Wait a minute. Andrew got paid 100k upon agreement to leave as co-conservator?? This is after he got the 30k raise? 

My mind is f**ked.

THIS IS A f**king LEGAL AID AND HE GETS PAID THAT MUCH. HOW MUCH IS LOU , JAMIE AND LARRY GETTING PAID TO KEEP THEIR SUBJECT DUCKED TAPED AND RESTRAINED TO KEEP MILKING HER?????? GOD IM FURIOUS. AND ALL OF YOU c*nts HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THAT SHE'S ACTING ABNORMAL. THIS ***** IS BEING MILKED BY EVERY LIVING ORGANISM THAT SURROUNDS HER INCLUDING HER VERY OWN DAD. 

I NEED A BREAK. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

Then in 2019 suddenly Britney Spears appears as President of this company .

Wait, it was in 2019 that she was made President of it? I was under the impression it was before then, and before when she was said to have been forced into the facility. Oh, hell no...........

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Yes but being a part of the CShip holds a different responsibility than being a part of the company. 

I don't think that Wallet actually cared about her, I think he does not want to be implicated. 

It's so fishy, but i am sure we will get more infos , and will get to understand what really happened . Like if he left due to something being too "illegal" i think he would make sure his name is not linked to them anymore and it should includes those companies

12 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Wait a minute. Andrew got paid 100k upon agreement to leave as co-conservator?? This is after he got the 30k raise? 

My mind is f**ked.

THIS IS A f**king LEGAL AID AND HE GETS PAID THAT MUCH. HOW MUCH IS LOU , JAMIE AND LARRY GETTING PAID TO KEEP THEIR SUBJECT DUCKED TAPED AND RESTRAINED TO KEEP MILKING HER?????? GOD IM FURIOUS. AND ALL OF YOU c*nts HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THAT SHE'S ACTING ABNORMAL. THIS ***** IS BEING MILKED BY EVERY LIVING ORGANISM THAT SURROUNDS HER INCLUDING HER VERY OWN DAD. 

I NEED A BREAK. 

yup he got his $100K upon agreement, and also whatever % interest he got on those surety bonds he had to suscribe to be Britney co-conservator of her estate .

One bond is of $1,5M suscribed in 2009  and the other one is $23,5M suscribed in 2010 .

From my understanding but please take this with a grain of a salt since i've just started to look for how those bonds work, the average interest is 3% per year if we do the math we are close to $6M interest 

• Like 4
49 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

It's so fishy, but i am sure we will get more infos , and will get to understand what really happened . Like if he left due to something being too "illegal" i think he would make sure his name is not linked to them anymore and it should includes those companies

yup he got his $100K upon agreement, and also whatever % interest he got on those surety bonds he had to suscribe to be Britney co-conservator of her estate .

One bond is of $1,5M suscribed in 2009  and the other one is $23,5M suscribed in 2010 .

From my understanding but please take this with a grain of a salt since i've just started to look for how those bonds work, the average interest is 3% per year if we do the math we are close to $6M interest 

OMG . This is alarming and i don't think you're mistaken at all. I mean all of these numbers directly re affirms the way they're acting now. It's literal damage control at this point, thry're not fighting her for the money anymore NO they're fighting because if all this comes to light and the judge sees it THRY ARE f**kED for life. Their careers would be over , they're gonna be Harvey weinstien 2.0. 

And the way Andrew resigned , very swift . Either he suspected all this is going to happen , or he's just extremely smart or he simply had one ounce of guilt when buying his daughter a new car and remembering that a woman is paying her freedoms for him to buy something lavish for a loved one. 

I just have more moral respect for Britney now , more than ever. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Wait, it was in 2019 that she was made President of it? I was under the impression it was before then, and before when she was said to have been forced into the facility. Oh, hell no...........

Yes it was in 2019, website that have not update their **** , still mark Jamie as a president like this one :

https://nevadadb.com/company/E0267402013-8/atara-tours-inc.html 

Then we had 

https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2bxmu4/atara-tours-inc

This one was clearly still putting jamie as a president when the whole #FreeBritney movement started and when we compiled the companies file here :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12k0TTfWZY1y4cQIxFrQuUs3UL3lku3cY

The most interesting is this one :

https://www.nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=9qizSWGgijHF6s0%2bNnnNnw%3d%3d&nt7=0 

It's where i first saw Britney as a president remembering damn well it was not the case, so i guessed they updated the status 

bt12oLD.png 

And when you go to this link you can see that an annual list was file the 4/3/2019 and this one has 2 pages, so i guess that's when the changed happened 

OS4W0Pc.png 

https://www.nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/corpActions.aspx?lx8nvq=9qizSWGgijHF6s0%2bNnnNnw%3d%3d&CorpName=ATARA+TOURS%2c+INC. 

• Like 3

Yes it was in 2019, website that have not update their **** , still mark Jamie as a president like this one :

https://nevadadb.com/company/E0267402013-8/atara-tours-inc.html 

Then we had 

https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2bxmu4/atara-tours-inc

This one was clearly still putting jamie as a president when the whole #FreeBritney movement started and when we compiled the companies file here :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12k0TTfWZY1y4cQIxFrQuUs3UL3lku3cY

The most interesting is this one :

https://www.nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=9qizSWGgijHF6s0%2bNnnNnw%3d%3d&nt7=0 

It's where i first saw Britney as a president remembering damn well it was not the case, so i guessed they updated the status 

bt12oLD.png 

And when you go to this link you can see that an annual list was file the 4/3/2019 and this one has 2 pages, so i guess that's when the changed happened 

OS4W0Pc.png 

https://www.nvsos.gov/SOSEntitySearch/corpActions.aspx?lx8nvq=9qizSWGgijHF6s0%2bNnnNnw%3d%3d&CorpName=ATARA+TOURS%2c+INC. 

They're literally draining her, like leeches, on top of painting the narrative as her being very unwell in the press, and at least going to such an extent to either make fake IGs to like negative comments to bring them to the top of her IG posts/posting them themselves, or to delete positive ones.... And they restricted her time with her kids on top of that. Jesus Christ, I hope she's okay. :crying2:

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, but her conservatorship isn't valid there, is it?

Well i guess the whole « intent to extend the cship to other state » makes it clear , that until he filed for it in court , she is not under cship in Nevada, which could explain why it was possible to put her as a president of a company there, since she can legally signs paper in Nevada.

• Like 1