#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, dropletsoftime said:

i think she should be able to show her closet without being called a ****-head

I think so too, but for now it seems that the majority of the GP choose to still see her as a crazy person unfortunately, so why maintain unnecessary hate and drama in her life  ? Especially when there is already so much going on. I mean she'll do whatever she wants, but if I was her I would go silent for a few months until everything is over. 

It's sad that she's so misunderstood nowadays tho

• Like 2

So she confirmed the fans conspiracy, they are deleting the positive comments, only keep the bad one calling her crazy, out of it... to feed their narrative to the press once again .

After all of this, being under investigations, being under the spotlight , their answers have been

"Intend to Extend cship to other states"

Make the #FreeBritney Movement about Sam L

Turns Britney and her fans against each others .

Hope this message makes it clear about what's going on on Britney's instagram page and fans will be behind Britney a 100% and let them divide us anymore and neither doubt Britney and the fact that this cship is corrupt as ****

• Like 7
19 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

So she confirmed the fans conspiracy, they are deleting the positive comments, only keep the bad one calling her crazy, out of it... to feed their narrative to the press once again .

After all of this, being under investigations, being under the spotlight , their answers have been

Hope this message makes it clear about what's going on on Britney's instagram page and fans will be behind Britney a 100% and let them divide us anymore and neither doubt Britney and the fact that this cship is corrupt as ****

The negative comments on IG are probably from many accounts made by Lou Taylor and her cronies. They probably have accounts on here where their first thread will be "Britney doesn't need freedom, she needs us to thank Lou, Daddy Spears and Larry"

I bet they all sit there in some sky-high office as Lou gives a daily presentation next to a clipboard saying "HOW WE DESTROY BRITNEY SPEARS TODAY." They all brainstorm good photo ops, write little scripts for Brit to deliver to camera, pay Sam to not go into work so he can "guide" Brit Brit, they ring TMZ and other evil scumbag paps to be at a certain place at a certain time "Hey get unflattering pics so Brit can rant about them later and look crazy!" 

Urgh, this is difficult :nyheadache:

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I have a feeling they have accounts here as well...

• Like 9
12 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I have a feeling they have accounts here as well...

i have no doubt they have accounts here to keep an eye and stalk our every move and talk .

I also wouldn't be surprised that like @Godney's Sweet *** that fakes instagram account are posting and/or liking post on her post to make sure they are up and the first one we see 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, justphil said:

LYNNE!!!!!!

ED7597-F3-273-B-4-BF4-868-F-A469670-E49-

Lynne has had enough lmao i cant believe she publically said this

Its f**king weird that all the top comments under her posts are saying she’s crazy and there’s literally not a single comment backing her up. Also, replies on Loucifer’s comments will always be deleted. 

• Like 5