#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Rumour: Daddy Spears just put in a request to the court to spread the c-ship to London, New York and Mars :tifflmao:

It would actually make sense considering she likes to visit New York and London.

Oh and also let's not forget about Britney's relationship with Mars :yeahhh:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs5TkMEl_CHU-AKpPwEQ-

So yeah, conservatorship should be extended to Mars too

• Like 4

the letters kinda broke my heart, it's all true and we know it. just hoping for the best outcome out of this **** to be honest. I don't even want her to perform again or be in the hollywood surroundings. she desperately needs to be free and a break.

if not, her kids will grow up till their 18 and the truth will come to the surface and Britney herself will be able to move forward without losing her kids in the process...

I want her entire team to be accountable in court for what they've done. karma will backlash very soon.

• Like 5
16 hours ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

People were for sure bashing her and expecting thank yous. I'll post examples since you refuse to believe:

Saying she deserves more bashing:

Calling her a *****:

All from 

People here were bashing her left and right because she didn't say what they wanted her to. There's even some in this post that you must have ignored. 

Instead of adding to the alleged poison you seem to be grouping everybody in, why don't you post about support?

Why do you keep trolling the thread with your immature comments and the obsession over negative opinion.

Those aren't the opinions of everyone and if your fixation on "bashing" is at the top of your mind to keep commenting on, why not do your research as I've said before and come back educated.

In addition looks like your in danger gerl.

:shadelaugh:

• Like 1