#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

29 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

in before she uploads a video saying all is well with a caption talking about Dailymail publishing fake letters given by Sam Lutfi trying to be her

it will be some vague bullsh*t video of Britney saying "don't believe everything you see" but then in the caption "she" will specifically address the letter and call it fake.. :unbothered:

great minds think alike :toocute:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, abbiesbanned. said:

you don't make any sense?

they are basically laughing at her calling her a mess and hinting she has severe mental issues and making her fans look deluded.

Yeah that is why im saying down vote the video and comment to fact check the people reading the comments. How does this make no sense?

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

when she says "I hope you like it" it reminds me of something but I can't tell what, but it makes me giggle. 

Joy of being wrong with Britney Spears.
I watched that video several times, just to feel naughty :gimmemoar:

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

you don't make any sense?

they are basically laughing at her calling her a mess and hinting she has severe mental issues and making her fans look deluded.

I don't care what that crackhead says

I hope her soon to be ex husband gets her for every dime.

• Like 4

Peoples comments (in regards to the Daily Mail article) look like 10 percent “she’s always been crazy, she needs to be on meds” type of unnecessary trash comments from miserable people and the rest seem pretty empathetic, which is a good sign I guess. Also Pamela in the comments section is clearly Lou with the “How despicable for someone to publish this letter” type of ****. :demi: either her or someone on her team. This is basically a secret letter screaming for help (blink twice if you need help type of deal) and someone feels pissed bc it was published? :wyd: The only people who’d be upset this was leaked, under any circumstances tbh, are the people controlling her. 

• Like 8
10 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Peoples comments (in regards to the Daily Mail article) look like 10 percent “she’s always been crazy, she needs to be on meds” type of unnecessary trash comments from miserable people and the rest seem pretty empathetic, which is a good sign I guess. Also Pamela in the comments section is clearly Lou with the “How despicable for someone to publish this letter” type of ****. :demi: either her or someone on her team. This is basically a secret letter screaming for help (blink twice if you need help type of deal) and someone feels pissed bc it was published? :wyd: The only people who’d be upset this was leaked, under any circumstances tbh, are the people controlling her. 

At this point, why are folks worried about uninformed folks 

The truth will get out there in due time 

• Like 7