#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, c.z said:

Also, how do we know that that letter is authentic?

I know for a fact that 1. Pretty much all Americans have a similar handwriting; 2. some people can truly mimic other people's handwriting...

Well, only an expert in graphology could help. For more that you try to imitate someone's handwriting, or try to disguise yours, there's always little things that reveal the truth.

That expert would have to compare to other things written by Britney

nov18-283_lg.jpeg

tumblr_inline_o9rarcBazA1rxblio_1280.jpg

mashable.com

content.f5q0dp_rpsnkmpkinxyi2zpuhc9bqk8r

• Like 6

a huge thread on the r/conspiracy subreddit is not exactly the most flattering of looks but oh well, at least some of the comments are really nice:

This is the saddest thing I’ve ever read. It amazes me how kind she sounds. And how aware. But most of all how these tortured souls still want to be good and still are, after everything they’ve gotten put through and will be put through. It’s just heartbreaking. I hope her soul is free for another life when this one is over she deserves to be free

not at the top comment being about Lutfi:

Fun fact...her manager at the time of her huge mental breakdown was a guy named Sam Lutfi.

That same guy also just so happened to be Amanda Bynes’ manager at the time of her mental breakdown. He’s actually the one who admitted her into the “rehab” facility.

MK Ultra is real, and this guy is a handler.

Isn’t she still under a conservatorship from the time of her breakdown?

It’s extremely unusually for a healthy adult to lose power over their life like that. I read that her father has conservatorship and will not let her stop working.

There’s a literal economy surrounding her. She’s a cash cow for people directly and indirectly connected to her.

And I hate to throw the term “slave” around, but I think she literally meets the definition - someone without a right to their own labor, and more importantly, without the right to refuse to work.

:tbh:

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Man I miss the days when this thread would expand 10 pages in 3 minutes even if no new tea would be spilled :britstare11: Now even with that letter Britney wrote herself, the thread is so slow. Had the letter came earlier around page 1000 range, exhale servers would have had to stop due to traffic :sickofu: Now it's so dead.

I think it is kind of normal as in fact this letter doesn't show anything new it is something we already heared or suspected. I think only something new from the evaluation or investigation would really surprise us now. And come on we created here 1700 pages! 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Our World Is So Nice said:

The last picture :wontcry:

i totally remember this. we commented it in exhale back then.

she traveled to NY to see Kevin and he didn't show up. Later on she divorced him and was seen ice-skating with larry Rudolph. Am I correct?

I believe she was advised to divorce him soon, before he tried to divorce her...but i think kevin was happy being married to her. the thing is he was probably having too much fun and hooking up with others when he was trying to become a super star.

they both did so many wrong things that time. it was crazy.

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

i totally remember this. we commented it in exhale back then.

she traveled to NY to see Kevin and he didn't show up. Later on she divorced him and was seen ice-skating with larry Rudolph. Am I correct?

I believe she was advised to divorce him soon, before he tried to divorce her...but i think kevin was happy being married to her. the thing is he was probably having too much fun and hooking up with others when he was trying to become a super star.

they both did so many wrong things that time. it was crazy.

Yup, exactly what happened i remember. Has anyone listened to the podcast t.kyle and bradley stern do? I remember one of them saying in the 2006 ep that they were in NY at the time in a club were kevin was and that britney was supposed to come out at some point.  She never did and when the dj played slave for you kevin was like "turn it off man wtf".

They went on to say she then appeared in the magazines ice skating and she turned up on a talk show (i forget which one) and it was all a bit random as to why she was there. It now makes sense she was there to see him and he refused and her team did some damage control and make her look like all was good and she was divoricing him. She must of been so broken. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Our World Is So Nice said:

Yup, exactly what happened i remember. Has anyone listened to the podcast t.kyle and bradley stern do? I remember one of them saying in the 2006 ep that they were in NY at the time in a club were kevin was and that britney was supposed to come out at some point.  She never did and when the dj played slave for you kevin was like "turn it off man wtf".

They went on to say she then appeared in the magazines ice skating and she turned up on a talk show (i forget which one) and it was all a bit random as to why she was there. It now makes sense she was there to see him and he refused and her team did some damage control and make her look like all was good and she was divoricing him. She must of been so broken. 

My theory: Britney wanted to make her marriage work but Kevinw as too busy "living the life". 

Her team was like "Look, divorce him now that you can or he will do it and you will look bad"

She divorced him out of the blue when she didn't get to see him in NY. That's why it all seemed so rush and confusing and Kevin was caught off guard. I remember an interview where he was seen reading a text message, it was rumroed it was Britney breaking up with him lol

here, around 1.35 lol

and then Larry tried to make her look good with a new blonde haircut and she went ice-skating hours after divorce petition and they took her to David Letterman for a brief super random appearance 

Ok found it: 

It was claimed today that Spears, 24, started divorce proceedings eight weeks after her second baby was born and only two years into her marriage because she was stood up by Federline at a hotel bar.

She had arranged to meet him for a dinner date at a restaurant last Thursday, sources close to the couple revealed. But he failed to show up, leaving her alone and in tears.

It came after the couple had a blazing row at his album release party days earlier, which resulted in Spears checking into a separate hotel.

Sources said Spears hoped to talk things over at the restaurant but his no-show convinced her it was time to end the stormy two-year marriage.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

My theory: Britney wanted to make her marriage work but Kevinw as too busy "living the life". 

Her team was like "Look, divorce him now that you can or he will do it and you will look bad"

She divorced him out of the blue when she didn't get to see him in NY. That's why it all seemed so rush and confusing and Kevin was caught off guard. I remember an interview where he was seen reading a text message, it was rumroed it was Britney breaking up with him lol

here, around 1.35 lol

and then Larry tried to make her look good with a new blonde haircut and she went ice-skating hours after divorce petition and they took her to David Letterman for a brief super random appearance 

Ok found it: 

It was claimed today that Spears, 24, started divorce proceedings eight weeks after her second baby was born and only two years into her marriage because she was stood up by Federline at a hotel bar.

She had arranged to meet him for a dinner date at a restaurant last Thursday, sources close to the couple revealed. But he failed to show up, leaving her alone and in tears.

It came after the couple had a blazing row at his album release party days earlier, which resulted in Spears checking into a separate hotel.

Sources said Spears hoped to talk things over at the restaurant but his no-show convinced her it was time to end the stormy two-year marriage.

:mj: its all coming together. We knew this at the time but with this letter it all makes sense. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, only an expert in graphology could help. For more that you try to imitate someone's handwriting, or try to disguise yours, there's always little things that reveal the truth.

nov18-283_lg.jpeg

mashable.com

ohh I hadn't seen your comment and I made a different thread about this. I fully think it's her handwriting. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

nov18-283_lg.jpeg

mashable.com

Fat Free Bacon? :umomg:

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Commotion said:

I don't think it was so random, she wanted to show she wasn't wearing her ring anymore.

Also ugh I'm so proud of Yvie Oddly I stan her now even more :clap:

I ment it was random she was in NY in the first place not the ice skating :notreally:

Im in the UK i havnt seen it yet im dodging Rpdr spoilers :unbothered:

• Like 1
Just now, Our World Is So Nice said:

I ment it was random she was in NY in the first place not the ice skating :notreally:

Im in the UK i havnt seen it yet im dodging Rpdr spoilers :unbothered:

Aw I'm glad i didnt spoil it yet haha, I'm also in the UK and I just saw it :quirkney:

• Like 1

Also, the Janet Jackson's daughter she's talking about is Brandi Jackson who dated Wade Robson when Britney was with Justin. Wade cheated on Brandi, and Britney cheated on Justin. That's why B probably knows the truth about that "secret" baby Janet gave to one of her brothers, Wade probably told her. 

Brandi firstly made mention of the fact that while she was dating Robson, which was approximately between the years of 1991 and 2001, that he cheated on her.

“I can’t speak for him, I learned that he was cheating,” Brandi told us when speaking about her intimate relationship with Robson.

KYLE THEN BROUGHT UP THE RUMOUR THAT WADE WAS THE REASON BRITNEY AND JUSTIN BROKE UP AND BRANDI SEEMINGLY CONFIRMED THAT IT WAS TRUE. 

“And by the way I never forgave him for the Britney, Justin thing,” Kyle said.

“Yeah that was wrong. That was a wrong thing to do,” Brandi responded.

“We did get the good ‘Cry Me A River’ song out of that from Justin,” Kyle added.

“It’s true,” Brandi laughed.

Hollywood is CRA-ZY :umwtf:

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

Also, the Janet Jackson's daughter she's talking about is Brandi Jackson who dated Wade Robson when Britney was with Justin. Wade cheated on Brandi, and Britney cheated on Justin. That's why B probably knows the truth about that "secret" baby Janet gave to one of her brothers, Wade probably told her. 

Hollywood is CRA-ZY :umwtf:

She was probably insinuating that one of Michael's kids is actually Janet's since it's unlikely he is actually the biological father of any of them.

• Like 1
Just now, Complication said:

She was probably insinuating that one of Michael's kids is actually Janet's since it's unlikely he is actually the biological father of any of them.

... but they're not black. If one of them was Janet's they would look like Janet

• Like 1