#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

With each passing day, my disgust for her team and the people around her continues to grow.

Kfed is a disease.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975cf076dd3339685141

Yeah it's strange the courts don't look into Kevin.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, how does Kevin get off so easy having 6 kids by 3 different women with no steady job or personal earned income?

The judge should haul his *** into court and give him a **** test it's not like we haven't seen pictures of his garage with ********* butts.

On top of that his excuse for getting a job is using ageism to get dancing jobs lol

***** has been living off Britney for over a decade now and needs to get a job just like Jamie.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

would Brit ever post that caption? Is that Lou?! I'm so confused. i never heard our girl mention therapy (which is a god-send for all of us- unless it's Mercy Ministries) :jj:

• Like 5

So many accounts have been suspended- no one is safe from team B on Twitter - This account was run by a lawyer who had been tweeting a lot about the #freebritney movement and his account is gone too. I had shared a ton of his posts and thought it was strange that I hadn’t heard from him recently and low and behold :joanne:

• Like 5
7 hours ago, BSfemme said:

lmao this will never end, this is gonna be get so many pages at least until september new court hearing for sure

From April throuuuuugh September
bittersweet was the thread 
that we shared, and Jordan merged
I'll remember baby oooooooh

Prophetney since the beginning of time :kyliecry:

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm really scared lol why would she even share that if in 11 years has never said anything about therapy? 

Supposing it’s really her posting these last videos (which I believe it is), maybe she’s trying to show us that she is taking care of herself, body and mind. She never talked about it perhaps because she’s never allowed to, and now she wanna share with us.

Do we have the name of Britney's lawyer that set her up in New York ? is he from Trope & Trope ?

Given all the name we've connected we already smelled the set up but Britney's version make it even bigger than we thought and go back to way before than 2008 .

• Like 3