#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 hours ago, Brad Adamson said:

To summarise:

• Britney filed for divorce because Kevin refused to see B/SP/JJ and her lawyers said if she didn’t do it he would 
  • Problems with Kevin started because of his **** abuse
  • She locked herself in bathroom with kids because Sam told her the police had left and she felt set up
  • She spiralled because the kids were taken from her
  • She wants to speak out about everything but she isn’t allowed
  • She states how much money conservators are making off her (3M in the year prior to this letter being written)
  • She confirms that every time she suggests her case is looked at by an outsider, she’s threatened with access to her kids
  • She admits she will continue having her rights taken from her and that the conservatorship will probably go on for as long as the conservators continue to make money from her
  • She says she wasn’t listening to her manager (Sam?) and he got scared he’d lost control of her so tried to scare her
  • She explicitly states that the conservatorship is wrong 
  • She gave her brother an apartment worth 2M, her mother an estate worth 4M and her Dad “the best job in show business” and she wants the respect she deserves

BRITNEY SNAPPED

This is what this movement needed - everything is true and we have it in her words.

And yet some people still think this is just a conspiracy theory. :drown:

• Like 6

I can’t believe I’m not excited or hyped for a potential new single. Even hypothetically. If the rumors are true tho you kno they’re gonna go with the most basic catchy song ft some dumb rapper. It’s not gonna be anything innovating or fresh sounding. I hate them so much. :tiffsniffle:

• Like 6

I wanna know who sat on this letter for this many years? and what else do they know and what else do they have? :mjpopcorn:

also now would be a good time for the xfactor producers to leak the footage of her having an anxiety attack and walking off stage in Austin at the first taping that her team lied about and made her film a video saying it wasn't true. 

I hope justice will be served in september. as for her family..Britney needs to take all her money back, from her brother, sister, parents and god knows who else !! WORK *****

does anyone in this family have a real job?  :hideous: disgusting all around 

• Like 1

The letter is heartbreaking and it's ANOTHER proof that this isn't a "conspiracy  theory".  She says exaclty what we found out these past weeks. It's crazy.

I honestly don't know how this is going to end. :disappointed:

Spoiler

Oh, and I don't believe the rumor about the new single but if they really wanna release a new single anytime soon,  they would prove that they are the worst managers in the industry.:nyheadache:

• Like 4

Recap for pages 1600-1650

Page 1598 left off with new Candids so these were carried on to page 1600 too.

Spoiler

D64X1EZXkAEuoq9.jpgBritney-Spears-in-Jeans-12.jpgBritney-Spears-in-Jeans-05.jpg

Everyone instantly fell head over heels for the Candids. As evident, Britney was looking really beautiful and radiant. Many accepted that she looked like an older version of 2002ney, but matured. Also brought up was that this was one of her best looks this decade and probably the best picture after 2008. Some body parts received special compliments such as her *** and her hair. 2019ney was also called her beauty peak this decade.

Overall, these Candids instilled so much joy among everyone that for one moment #freebritney was forgotten and the thread was eclipsed by compliments on her looks.

A separate thread on a person from Twitter claiming that Lou Taylor was resigning/fired gets merged into this thread at this point. The topic is immediately thrown off as a rumour and everyone agreed that Twitter is not a "source" and the guy on Twitter was probably craving attention. Ultimately most members acknowledge that Lou won't let go that easily.

Spoiler

On page 1605, Dark.Knight posts pictures of the Snapchat filter which makes the user look like kids on Larry, Lou and Jamie:

Spoiler

Image-1.jpg

On page 1606 begins the "I'm Free" escapade which pans out for several, and by several I mean A Lot, of the forthcoming pages. The controversy starts when the video of Britney walking to her car on the same day and time as the Candids makes its appearance on the thread:

Spoiler

If you hear closely, after Britney replies "Love you guys..." she says something else that was drowned out by the other noises. This is where the speculation began. Some very positive exhalers came out with the theory that she actually said "I'm Free!". But this actually wouldn't make sense as she was not free. All the others, that includes the majority came out with the explanation that she probably said something like "Whee" or "Byeee". 

Dailymail UK article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7045371/Britney-Spears-appears-high-spirits-flaunts-toned-stomach-errands-run-LA.html#reader-comments

This issue gradually morphed into a whole big argument where everyone put out what their ears perceived. Along with it came many conspiracies that she might actually be free. Everyone discusses about what she might have said. Some members even gets into fights over this matter. As exhale fights over whether there was the presence of an 'F' in what she said or if what she said was just a term of endearment to her fans that probably didn't mean anything like an unnecessary sound, New Candids come out on page 1610.

Spoiler

More pics added to XRAY: https://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=581775

normal_X17_Britney_Spears_Sam_NIGHT_051819_01.jpgnormal_X17_Britney_Spears_Sam_NIGHT_051819_06.jpg

normal_X17_Britney_Spears_Sam_NIGHT_051819_04.jpgnormal_X17_Britney_Spears_Sam_NIGHT_051819_12.jpg

Setting all the I'm Free drama aside for a brief moment, everyone agrees that she was glowing and beautiful. Her fashion sense post-facility was also praised a lot. Some were keen to mention that it was core Britney fashion and it was straight out of 2002ney's wardrobe. This even further solidified for some that 2019ney might be Britney's beauty leak this decade.

Some Sam Asghari thirst can also be found among the discussion on page 1616.

In due time, the RecycleNey dectectives fimds a picture from 2002 with the same denim jacket:

Spoiler

E8089-E28-2-A96-41-C2-8-D0-F-39-A705-DFC

The main thread did not discusss about the new Candids that much but since a separate thread on those pictures got merged, the discussion on the main thread was extended and goes well into page 1620.

Later on page 1619, a video from the same day emerges. It is revealed that the pictures were from when Britney and Sam were leaving a restaurant:

Spoiler

Tinashe tweets the lyrics of Outrageous on Twitter after recently saying that In The Zone was her favourite album:

Spoiler

Courtney Love speaks out more on FreeBritney:

Spoiler

D69f66HXkAINw9V.jpg:large

What You Need's thread about a petition for Britney to use her own music for her Instagram videos gets merged adding pages and displacing posts.

Many twitter accounts that were very active on FreeBritney related matter got suspended. This included @emailmypussy and @absolutebritney. Since Twitter won't simply do this, some members voice that this is another one of Team B's shady activities.

Some fans go messing around on TriStar's employee reviews and gives the company wpvery bad ratings including calling out Lou:

Plus, a fan on Twitter goes on to edit the meaning of 'Lou Taylor' or Urban Dictionary.com

Spoiler

On page 1635 and 1636 some fans raise some questions that if indeed Britney has shown symptoms of Mental diseases, shouldn't the conservatorship be a good thing. Many contradicts these statements proclaiming that's not the point about a conservatorship. Some other members point out that if she is appearing happy and joyful in these Candids, does that mean she is okay with how things are or if she has been granted more freedom.

There's simply no comparison between a person in a comma, or a disabled person that cannot speak or move, or someone with dementia that doesn't have conscious of time and space or their own selves, and a person with bipolar symptoms or personality disorders or whatever you may want to attribute to Britney, as conveyed by PokemonSpears.

On page 1368, Nels64 makes a point that if she is appearing happy and glowing in these Candids, it is a good sign that she doesn't need the conservatorship and will work on our favour during the investigation. These Candids show that she can indeed take care of herself. 

On the same page, Colormefresh posts that he don't believe Britney would be alive right now if it wasn't for the conservatorship. He receives negative reactions from other members saying that nothing bad happened in 2007 that could have killed her. He and Really Really Cool guy gets into a small tiff on the name of the 5150 Hold Britney was placed under back then.

Following this, on page 1637, User Zxcvb provides a lengthy account on what happened the day Britney held her kids hostage in the bathroom and was taken to the hospital and placed under 5150 Hold. It's an interesting read considering he gives clear cut incidents that happened in that one night. Full post enclosed below:

Spoiler

Here's the problem with that night (which I didn't get at the time):

The letter also slams the commissioner who passed the conservatorship, saying he did so before he received an evaluation from Cedars Sinai hospital, where Spears was taken after apparently suffering breakdown a year ago.

“Commissioner Gordon… was quick to deny you all of your visitation rights, even before Cedars issued its evaluation that you were not under the influence of illegal ***** or alcohol. Commissioner Gordon clearly is biased against you…Your case will continue to spiral until they have denied you your freedom, your children and your assets.” 

https://www.nme.com/news/music/britney-spears-112-1313209

I want Britney to be successful.  But I'm sorry; from this point forward can Britney really have a fanbase until the truths of Jamie Lou and Larry and the lawyers/courts involved are revealed??

Again, Wallet and co said her finances were a total mess but this runs counter to what the experienced attorney Adam Streisand said in 2008:

"Streisand, who said he was referred to the singer by her custody lawyers at Trope and Trope, had also questioned the expertise of court-appointed co-conservator Andrew Wallet, claiming that he didn't have the expertise to handle the estate or the trust, given that Britney's estate is worth $40 million, encompasses 15 separate entities and is in the middle of a $17 million audit. Streisand had asked the court to instead name Northern Trust Bank and Spears' business manager Howard Grossman as co-conservators."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1580917/britney-spears-lawyer-ejected-from-courtroom-after-judge-doesnt-recognize-him-as-her-counsel/

Sam Ingham, the court-appointed investigator who spoke with Britney for 15 minutes on Sunday, told the court that the singer "did not understand" the nature of the proceedings and the impact the process could have on her affairs. "She lacks the capacity to retain direct counsel," he told the court. Streisand responded, "I am her lawyer." Commissioner Reva Goetz disagreed and did not recognize him as Spears' attorney, ejecting him from the courtroom.

But as Streisand said in 2016 to the NYTimes:

"It was clear to me that she seemed a bit agitated," Mr. Streisand told the NY Times. "But my sense was that she did have the capacity to pick a lawyer and that she could make a rational decision. Britney wanted to oppose the conservatorship. But she was also extremely worried about her kids and seemed to understand that the best thing to do to see her kids was to accept it."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

Did Jaime ever use the custody of Britney's kids as leverage??  The Truth MUST come out.

Also there is Jenny Eliscu on her 2008 Rolling Stone interview with Britney:

"Anyway, I had done some preliminary research into it, but I was not yet aware how hard Britney had tried to fight it initially and why. As my research progressed, it started to become clear to me that this might not be something that should still be in place. Because it is designed, ideally, to protect people who are seriously ill. We’re talking about people who are non compos mentis, according to the lawyers I consulted. Or they’re in a vegetative state. Or they’re just so old that they can’t take care of themselves anymore. But Britney? It was making less and less sense as time went on."

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/behind-the-britney-story-a-conversation-with-writer-jenny-eliscu-68829/

The only 'positive' aspect I'm willing to admit about the conservatorship is that Britney certainly doesn't overspend on anything.  But maybe she could have learned without the conservatorship as time went on.

The Blast releases a new article: EXCLUSIVE: When Britney Spears is ready to return to the stage, her team is prepared to make it happen. Quick link: https://t.co/AqLcLqKUze

On this articles comment section, the fans go rampage on The Blast criticising them along with team cship. This is the embedded tweet of the article:

Spoiler

An article from March 2019 article by Billboard on Top Business managers on which LoU is represented is brought up by ItShouldBeOffiTunes through an embedded tweet. But what’s more important is how she describes the Planet Hollywood run. If it had failed, they would have basically let Brit take credit for it as deciphered from the article. The article in detail enclosed below:

Spoiler

LOU TAYLOR, 53
CEO, Tri Star Sports and Entertainment Group

“We got dubbed the ‘Queens of Cash’ in Vegas,” says Taylor, whose Tri Star group helped drive the pop-star residency boom in Las Vegas, thanks to clients Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez. (They were not paid in paper currency.) By the time Lopez’s three-year run at Planet Hollywood’s Zappos Theater wrapped last September, it had grossed $102 million, according to Billboard Boxscore. The financial adviser, who has since guided clients including Florida Georgia Line to Vegas for limited bookings, credits Spears, who launched her Planet Hollywood run in 2013, as the trendsetter in the city’s residency renaissance. “Had it been a disaster, we’d have been like, ‘Well, Britney wanted to do it...,’ but because it’s unbelievably successful, we shifted culture in Vegas,” says Taylor. “The risk and reward belongs to Britney, but we were the first ones to take that shot.”

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8503689/2019-top-business-managers-list

New Blind Item from Crazy Days and Nights is greeted on page 1639. Quick link: https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/05/blind-item-6_20.html

Spoiler

Look for the permanent A list "singer" to be out and about all the time over the next few weeks to show she is not being held captive. The thing is though, each excursion is heavily regulated and monitored and will end in a second if anything out of the ordinary occurs.

On page 1642, a retweet by Anthony Steven popularises that Britney got only very few amounts of money after paying the people behind the conservatorship:

Spoiler

Also on page 1642, Jordan had just published the new BH RX article titled "Justice For Katy Perry's Bon Apetit". This became a ridiculing factor for that page and the next as seemingly exhale despised Katy Perry. Page 1642 is thus quite funny.

New Instagram Post from Britney hits the thread on page 1643. It's a workout video which seems to be pre recorded from the mental health facility:

Spoiler

Amidst this, the subject is somehow diverted to Pokemon as a conversation between Avatar and PokemonSpears progressed on page 1644. I didn't catch most of it as I myself is not very familiar with the anime, but they did bring up Rock type Pokemon, Grass type Pokemon and Water type Pokemon.

Alli Sims, Britney's companion back in 2007, comments on a Free Britney post on Instagram: " #investigate#digalittledeeper if there is nothing for them to hide then it shouldn’t be a problem #tiredofcorruption#snakeinthegrass "

Francis Iacuzzi, the photographer who worked with Britney in the Control Photoshoot responds to a fan on Instagram through personal messages. He mentions that the shoot was completely Britney's idea:

Spoiler

Bombshell news hits the thread as The Blast releases a new article- EXCLUSIVE: Britney Spears' father wants to spread control of conservatorship to Hawaii, Louisiana and Florida: https://t.co/3BbKGDNzjC

Spoiler

The thread hits page 1650

Thank You! Hope I helped :kiss:

• Like 1