#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

by it being in 3rd person i feel like she  wrote this out to a magazine or blogger as the "source" for her own story. Ok exhale detectives which magazines or blogs ran a similar story with these "source" details around this time period :snooptoya:

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

3000 pages here we come.

Queen of saying she posts her own videos and then spills the boiling T in newly unearthed letters by Daily Mail :zoomzoom:

lmao this will never end, this is gonna be get so many pages at least until september new court hearing for sure

btw i am shocked at this letter. i mean, this letter is from 2009-2010!! can you imagine what she has been through? i always suspected they were threathning her with taking away her kids if she didn't colaborate with them. this is insane!

their "source" says she would be happy just living her family life instead of working but they kinda force her to work.. let me tell u something, i want britney to be happy! if she doesnt wanna do music for a while, i'm ok with it and i beliebe all of her fans are!! she deserves her f**king time alone!!

i hope and pray she will gain her freedom back. i know deep down she's ok, she doesn't need this stupid *** c-ship

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

lmao this will never end, this is gonna be get so many pages at least until september new court hearing for sure

btw i am shocked at this letter. i mean, this letter is from 2009-2010!! can you imagine what she has been through? i always suspected they were threathning her with taking away her kids if she didn't colaborate with them. this is insane!

their "source" says she would be happy just living her family life instead of working but they kinda force her to work.. let me tell u something, i want britney to be happy! if she doesnt wanna do music for a while, i'm ok with it and i beliebe all of her fans are!! she deserves her f**king time alone!!

i hope and pray she will gain her freedom back. i know deep down she's ok, she doesn't need this stupid *** c-ship

And what’s even worse is that she doesn’t even get to see these kids very often nowadays 

• Like 2

Oh my goodness! I had just returned from having dinner with my family and was so happy but this letter took me by surprise! I'm so sad now :otears:

The thread and the movement was so dead for many days but this should stir everything up. Everyone get ur *** back in here and free her this instant :lessons: 

Brinni I don't care if you post your videos or not or the fact that you were rude to us in that video, but you stay right there, the fans are coming to save you :crying3:

• Like 4