#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

'After reading Kevin's article in People I was amazed at how a lot of the focus was on Britney their mother to sell a story for People magazine, instead of the focus being on Kevin.

'What happened to Britney was a year ago and people need to get with the times.

'And as far as Kevin saying Britney divorced him, she was forced to by her lawyers b/c she went to visit him in N.Y and he wouldn't see her and the children and her lawyers said if she doesn't divorce him he's going to do it himself.

'So Kevin trying to play the innocent victim is hardly irelavent [sic]. He left her and the babies.

'Her going on the mend partying two years ago has nothing to do w/ the situation now.'

So this was the reason they divorced and the real deal behind "Irreconcilable Differeces" :mj: But this make it sound like she didn't want to divorce him and her lawyers forced her to divorce. :disappointed:

This is what a 2015 article by E! Online write after an interview with Kevin:

Federline admitted in a 2015 interview with Us Weekly that he could've done more to be there for Spears after they broke up.

"I really thought I'd spend the rest of my life with her… There were a few drastic things that went down, which I'll never talk about, but overall we still had fun," he said. "So when she filed for divorce, I was completely caught off guard. Look, there are a million things I could say about her that would make huge headlines and cause a ton of drama, but for what? The truth is I loved her to death."

He continued, "It was extremely tough watching her go through a phase where she was clearly not OK right after the divorce. There's a lot more I could have done to help. Taking full custody of the boys sucked the life out of me, but it was for them. I have to give Britney's dad, Jamie, a lot of credit for saving her. He made it so I could actually deal with her again."

----

He does mention "not being there for her"

15 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

So this was the reason they divorced and the real deal behind "Irreconcilable Differeces" :mj: But this make it sound like she didn't want to divorce him and her lawyers forced her to divorce. :disappointed:

This is what a 2015 article by E! Online write after an interview with Kevin:

Federline admitted in a 2015 interview with Us Weekly that he could've done more to be there for Spears after they broke up.

"I really thought I'd spend the rest of my life with her… There were a few drastic things that went down, which I'll never talk about, but overall we still had fun," he said. "So when she filed for divorce, I was completely caught off guard. Look, there are a million things I could say about her that would make huge headlines and cause a ton of drama, but for what? The truth is I loved her to death."

He continued, "It was extremely tough watching her go through a phase where she was clearly not OK right after the divorce. There's a lot more I could have done to help. Taking full custody of the boys sucked the life out of me, but it was for them. I have to give Britney's dad, Jamie, a lot of credit for saving her. He made it so I could actually deal with her again." 

----

He does mention "not being there for her"

Dont know how much I should believe from Kfat but this line seems werid. "He made it so I could actually deal with her again."

WHAT DOES HE MEAN???

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

My heart is breaking...How did she manage to keep walking and stand up after in the midst of all the pain people have caused her? I admire her so much. I don’t even care about BRITNEY SPEARS, I just care about her, the human being and the resilient woman that she is. 

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, rodrigobjs said:

“She would love for new eyes to see her situation...”

Whats does it mean?? She would love new conservators, maybe? Or she means the court, media, family in general or a new lawyer? Omg

She means she would love for people to see her situation differently. That's all.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, abbiesbanned. said:

anthony that's close with fe posted this:

@breatheheavy do you think anthony is reliable?

He definitely is (I know I’m not Jordan) but Anthony is close and Lynne and him speak often, in fact, when Britney was touring and she didn’t have access to her daughter, Lynne would always ask anthony  to report back to her.