#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

19 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Dont know how much I should believe from Kfat but this line seems werid. "He made it so I could actually deal with her again."

WHAT DOES HE MEAN???

Her being on a cship makes it MUCH easier for him to have a bigger control on the kids -- she has no custody, so she cannot fight back at what he does.

• Like 2
Just now, Applejack said:

Her being on a cship makes it MUCH easier for him to have a bigger control on the kids -- she has no custody, so she cannot fight back at what he does.

what does that have to do with the quote? I want to know how Britney behaved according to him.. that it was impossible for him to deal with her? I dunno.. I dont know her personally but she seem like someone who would want to make a divorce as drama free as possible for the kids. I cant see her behaving like a raving ***** or whatever he is insinuating.

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

what does that have to do with the quote? I want to know how Britney behaved according to him.. that it was impossible for him to deal with her? I dunno.. I dont know her personally but she seem like someone who would want to make a divorce as drama free as possible for the kids. I cant see her behaving like a raving ***** or whatever he is insinuating.

She wanted full custody -- or at least more time than him

• Like 2
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

you cant blame everybody but her. She was a grown *** woman at the time. She should know when her court dates are.

I don’t think it’s right for us to judge her abilities as a mother.. we don’t really know the hell she was living that time. It’s more than clear that her kids were ALWAYS the most important thing for her, and after reading this letter we know either that they were the reason she did not rebel against her father that time. I’m sure she had reasons to not going to the court appointments, maybe she always knew it was all set up for her to fail.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, rodrigobjs said:

I don’t think it’s right for us to judge her abilities as a mother.. we don’t really know the hell she was living that time. It’s more than clear that her kids were ALWAYS the most important thing for her, and after reading this letter we know either that they are the reason she did not rebel against her father that time. I’m sure she had reasons to not going to the court appointments, maybe she always knew it was all set up for her to fail.

i wasnt judging her ablitiy as a mother. Im just saying people here tend to blame everyone and totally forget that she was an adult at the time.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

i wasnt judging her ablitiy as a mother. Im just saying people here tend to blame everyone and totally forget that she was an adult at the time.

No one does. But the thing is, she was being shut down, threatened, having "anonymous sources" selling skewed stories to magazines. It was a highly hostile environment and what knows what kind of obstruction she was subjected to?

Plus, the court appointment she missed was for the regular **** testing that the court set up because they thought Brit could be a hardcore druggie -- which there wasn't really no real evidence other than tabloids telling so; she passed the tests she did.

But anyways, sure, it might just be solely her fault as well.

• Like 5
Just now, Applejack said:

No one does. But the thing is, she was being shut down, threatened, having "anonymous sources" selling skewed stories to magazines. It was a highly hostile environment and what knows what kind of obstruction she was subjected to?

Plus, the court appointment she missed was for the regular **** testing that the court set up because they thought Brit could be a hardcore druggie -- which there wasn't really no real evidence other than tabloids telling so; she passed the tests she did.

But anyways, sure, it might just be solely her fault as well.

the appointment was there... she had to go. the other tests were negative Im sure that the one she missed would have been negative too. Doesnt matter how she felt about it. She should have gone. But it doesnt really matter in the end. Im sure she is mad at herself for not going. Ultimatley she paid the price for it.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

She was very fragile, and almost everyone that was surrounding her was trying to take advantage of that.. she was so lost that she let all those people take control of her life and then she finished in a cship. She actually talk about this on FTR. She was an adult, ofc, but the scenario she was living in was totally different. 

And just for the record, she became a mother in the age of 23 (?), she was really young, and all that she knew by that time was living under people’s watching. She grew up touring around the world, recording cds, etc etc.. she didn’t have a “normal” life, so it’s difficult to compare her situations to “normal” people’s problems. That time (2004-2007) was the first time she was living all by herself, ofc she would have ups and downs, but she is Britney Spears, and for every up and specially downs she had everyone watching her and judging her.

So I prefer to not judge her decisions at that time.. 

• Like 6