#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

It's interesting that the more the c-team tries to divert the attention from the freebritney movement, the more necessary the movement starts to seem. At first I wasn't sure because all we knew was that Britney was in a mental facility, and we could only speculate if she admitted there willingly or not. And since she wasn't active in social media and wasn't seen publicly, I didn't expect her to either confirm or deny those speculations. But now she's making public appearances and posting on Instagram, allegedly by herself, so why doesn't she address this issue explicitly? It's not that she's shying away from the drama or simply refusing to talk about her private business... She addresses it but in a weirdly vague way.

The whole fanbase and some news outlets are speculating about the conservatorship, her family relations, conspiracies etc. And out of all that she chooses to deny the fact that she might not be the one to run her Instagram? Which is not even an unusual claim to make as probably most celebrities have people who are in charge of their accounts. And this makes me believe those videos were taken out of some other context by her team. You see, she doesn't owe us any explanation about her private life and I would understand If she was completely silent about this issue. But this feels like her team is saying "you see? She *herself* is saying that she's posting the videos? Why wouldn't you believe her?". Well, maybe because words can be easily taken out of context by sneaky people who want to deceive the public? 

Unless she clearly states that she wants the freebritney movement to stop, I won't be convinced it's the case. 

35 minutes ago, Complication said:

It depends on who the father is. The two boys are clearly not caucasian. :whatitellu:

Come on guys MJ was a father of his kids no matter if he was biological or not. He raised them up, he loved them and they loved him. It is disgusting to discuss this matter! If he was biological father or not it is his privat issue and no one else. What matters he was the guy to love and rise this kids up. I think no one would like to have his/her private meters discussed like that. Come on guys starts are humans as well! 

• Like 3

Also - sans comment on her latest post... does he not understand one of the main reasons we all LOVE and Stan Britney is BECAUSE she’s inspired people to be who they are in the first place? We love that she’s a f**king goof? Jesus Sam get with the programme :bedtime:

5 hours ago, BSfemme said:

i totally remember this. we commented it in exhale back then.

she traveled to NY to see Kevin and he didn't show up. Later on she divorced him and was seen ice-skating with larry Rudolph. Am I correct?

I believe she was advised to divorce him soon, before he tried to divorce her...but i think kevin was happy being married to her. the thing is he was probably having too much fun and hooking up with others when he was trying to become a super star.

they both did so many wrong things that time. it was crazy.

But It was very evident that Kevin was not interested, loved ,respected ,cared and admired Britney something fundamental in a couple only Kevin he was interested in her money, fame ,women and trying to be a"super star".That marriage only worked because Kevin wanted those things.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

Also, the Janet Jackson's daughter she's talking about is Brandi Jackson who dated Wade Robson when Britney was with Justin. Wade cheated on Brandi, and Britney cheated on Justin. That's why B probably knows the truth about that "secret" baby Janet gave to one of her brothers, Wade probably told her. 

Hollywood is CRA-ZY :umwtf:

The Debarge Family has always talked about this...Janet was a teenager when this happened and her father wanted her to work in the industry and we all know Joe Jackson and his methods and it has always been allegedly rumored that Brandi Jackson was the secret daughter of Janet and James Debarge and yes,Britney would probably know about this...Wade was her best friend and choreographer. 

• Like 2

Regarding the letter it is very obvious that she has written it and that it is real.It is very obvious what has been happening and continues to happen and whoever does not want it has a big problem...bit more that saying.That I am partly very proud of her and she is a very strong woman and mother.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

But It was very evident that Kevin was not interested, loved ,respected ,cared and admired Britney something fundamental in a couple only Kevin he was interested in her money, fame ,women and trying to be a"super star".That marriage only worked because Kevin wanted those things.

But didn't almost EVERYONE say this way back in 2004??  Before she even married him??? (And throughout their marriage)

Just take a look at this thread from June 2004;

https://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/archive/index.php/t-52730.html

Obviously part of her decision-making was trying to elude her previous image but still...

• Like 1

This letter shows once again that when Britney talk to any of them, manager, lawyer and/or family they only see the super star, the image and all those superficial things. This woman was seeing her marriage falling apart, her dream of having this happy family and everything was crambling, after 2 pregnancies back to back she was probably already very tired, phyisically and mentally but all they cared about was her image. "They hear what i am saying but they are not listening"

I bet you Larry was thinking about how he gonna sell this divorce as a comeback at that time

• Like 7