#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Y’all calm down. This literally changes nothing. This is just a distraction. 

Whether she controls her ig or not is irrelevant to the cship. 

In fact showing she has so much control invalidates the

Nothing has changed y’all. There’s no need for a meltdown. 

I agree and the evaluation and investigation are still going

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I’d like to add that the #FreebBritney movement is not about Britney’s power to run her instagram, but about he power/right to run her life .

team cship always tries to reduce the movement to something that it’s not to make it look like we some crazy people concerned about some superficial things, once it look she is driving her, look she has a phone, look she is ruining her instagram or that it was just about her being in the facility.

#FreeBritney movement is about Britney most basic rights being denied , #FreeBritney movement question how she was denied the right to hire a lawyer, #FreeBritney movement question the way conservators are managing her fortune and what all those companies are about. #FreeBritney movement question if Jamie ever was a great choice to be the conservator , and if given his health problem still is now

Exactly; thank you for this. ?

• Like 3

That video is so sad. Lou/Jamie could have come in and completely lied to her about something to get her to do this video. She is shut off from the outside world. They could have said that people are making fun of her online saying she doesn't run her accounts and to make a video for them. They are nasty people that are controlling her, we know this. I'm not buying that video.

Lou Taylor, we're still on to you, you ugly hag.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Marlean said:

She probably will never tell because she hasn't got the gut in her personality that would take, sadly. If she had, she probably would at least make a small instagram video saying something more about the entire whirlwind she knows she is in right now AND let people in about what she thinks of the conservatory ship. Or heck: Send a sweet message through Instagram to her boys.

Thats because she is under the conservatorship with the threat of her kids being taken away from her and forced into a mental institution.

1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

That video is so sad. Lou/Jamie could have come in and completely lied to her about something to get her to do this video. She is shut off from the outside world. They could have said that people are making fun of her online saying she doesn't run her accounts and to make a video for them. They are nasty people that are controlling her, we know this. I'm not buying that video.

Lou Taylor, we're still on to you, you ugly hag.

Well, they're not lying. This IS what people have been saying for a long time and maybe she's just sick of people thinking she's totally helpless and can't do **** for herself. I'm sure she has some access to the internet at home and does post a lot of the personal videos herself, you can even see her kids filming them sometimes. That doesn't mean some of her other content isn't posted by other people. We know her team have access to her accounts and we've seen her tell someone to tweet something for her during an interview, so...

Britney wants to be seen as strong and capable, regardless of whether or not her team are actually controlling everything. She's made that clear quite a few times.

• Like 5