#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

I’d like to add that the #FreebBritney movement is not about Britney’s power to run her instagram, but about her power/right to run her life .

team cship always tries to reduce the movement to something that it’s not to make it look like we some crazy people concerned about some superficial things, one time it’s look she is driving her, look she has a phone, look she is ruining her instagram or that it was just about her being in the facility.

#FreeBritney movement is about Britney most basic rights being denied , #FreeBritney movement question how she was denied the right to hire a lawyer, #FreeBritney movement question the way conservators are managing her fortune and what all those companies are about. #FreeBritney movement question if Jamie ever was a great choice to be the conservator , and if given his health problem still is now

No one could've worded this better. 

Her team is trying to blindside the simple minded fans. 

• Like 4
40 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

but sam lutfi never started the free britney movement. it was the podcast! it was the paralegal who sent them a voicemail because the podcast girls were commenting how britney hadn't posted on her IG for months! sam only joined the talk when fans started talking about the voicemail info on her being locked against her will. seriously..if they really do an investigation they need to get the facts. sam might not be a saint but we have no reason to hate on him at the moment, do we? i mean idk what he does behind the scenes but i know how this started, right? plus he has a lot of things (cds, mobiles, photos) he showed us on twitter and he never leaked them.

tenor.gif?itemid=5850994

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BSfemme said:

but sam lutfi never started the free britney movement. it was the podcast! it was the paralegal who sent them a voicemail because the podcast girls were commenting how britney hadn't posted on her IG for months! sam only joined the talk when fans started talking about the voicemail info on her being locked against her will. seriously..if they really do an investigation they need to get the facts. sam might not be a saint but we have no reason to hate on him at the moment, do we? i mean idk what he does behind the scenes but i know how this started, right? plus he has a lot of things (cds, mobiles, photos) he showed us on twitter and he never leaked them.

The restraining order against sam is for 2 main reasons: 

1. A perfect divergent that overshadows and debunks the FreeBritney movement , as a false , negative movement created by people that are conspiracy theorists . In other words , " HOLLY **** , WE'RE f**kED , THIS GUY COULD PUSH FOR SOMETHING AND WE COULD BE EXPOSED NOW THAT THE FANS KNOW EVERYTHING" 

2. They knew they're f**ked and Britney will be eventually free soon , so let's keep him away from her when she's fully free . ( this actually might be the only positive they did) as he's another horrible effect in her life. 

On a side note by filing a restraining order against him , they're blaming this movement on him , and media knows him as the bad guy. 

Lou taylor is a "business manager" afterall. ***** knows hef ****. 

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, justhanging said:

The only input from Britney was that she be filmed trapped inside a cage.

That alone, tells me everything. 

15 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Throwback to when the iconic @Britneybbhmm first called out #FreeBritney on exhale back in September 19 2016 when Britney shared the Instagram post of a kid peeping through shattered glass:

@Britneybbhmm knew the truth all along, even before the paralegal :bthink:

I wasn't that far either :raven:

On 9/18/2016 at 9:00 PM, PokemonSpears said:

DtWhIU.gif

make us oooh :bootyney:

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

So Britney has unfollowed Larry on insta :demi:

30 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Everyone remember, Dave LaChapelle said Britney's Make Me video was a concept thought out by Larry/her team as they wanted Britney to have a controversial/**** video.

The only input from Britney was that she be filmed trapped inside a cage.

That alone, tells me everything. 

He also said she said she wanted 'to die' in the Everytime video.

I don't know if she'll keep him, but LArry Rudolph is an over-praised and overrated manager. He co-managed her during most of her prime and had nothing to do with her greatest album since she only re-hired him after all her collaborators were already chosen.

The fragrance success?  Well who the hell else has been successful with? 

ANYBODY could have pulled off Circus.

Femme Fatale and Britney Jean are his real legacy.  Making that type of nonsense that late in her career.

Yeah he probably has contacts, but Britney has been in the industry too long for this nonsense.  Byonce also fired her manager/father at some point too.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

So while going through Buzzfeed, I came across this article from 2014 - 8 Questions Every Britney Spears Fan Needs Answered 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/christianzamora/questions-every-britney-spears-fans-wants-answers-to

And guess what number 2 was: oT792PS.jpg

Buzzfeed started the Free Britney movement back in 2014, not the paralegal who left the voice message or The Gram Girls. :cuteidk:

Reveal hidden contents

Or is the paralegal from Buzzfeed :britlol:

21 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Throwback to when the iconic @Britneybbhmm first called out #FreeBritney on exhale back in September 19 2016 when Britney shared the Instagram post of a kid peeping through shattered glass:

@Britneybbhmm knew the truth all along, even before the paralegal :bthink:

So after a thorough investigation on when and where the term "Free Britney" was first coined, we can conclude that it officially began on Buzzfeed in 2014 and was first brought to Exhale on 9/17/2016 by @Britneybbhmm :mhm:

The movement had actually started the time when fans spoke out against the conservatorship in 2008 but the official name "Free Britney" was first proclaimed in 2014 :mhm:

The anonymous paralegal who left the voice mail to Gram Girls is actually popularised as the person who began, and the Britney's Gram podcast is the reason many are aware of it all now. @whoisit later created this thread referencing the podcast on April 16th 2019 which can also be considered as the time when the movement was initiated. 

Over a course of 43 Days since the beginning, the thread has owned the record for the Most Pages In An Individual Thread, Most Replies In An Individual Thread and Most Views In An Individual Thread with 1701 pages, 42,506 replies and 1,642,641 views as of 8:20 PM GMT on 29th May 2019 :mhm:

• Like 5