#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Britney Spears’ ex-friend Sam Lutfi blasts restraining order amid court showdown with pop star’s dad Jamie Spears

Britney Spears’ self-styled ex-manager appeared in court Tuesday as he blasted the restraining order sought by the pop star’s parents as an “absurdly” staged attack on his constitutional rights.

Sam Lutfi faced off against Spears’ dad Jamie Spears at the Los Angeles hearing to either extend or dismiss the May 8 protective order that says he must stay 200 yards away from the singer and her family and refrain from any “disparaging public statements.”

In new paperwork filed Tuesday, Lutfi said Spears’ parents have no grounds to stifle his speech based on text messages he recently set to Spears’ mom Lynne Spears and more than a dozen Twitter posts deemed damaging to Spears’ conservatorship.

Lutfi called the order curbing his statements “an unconstitutional prior restraint on speech.”

“Such an order is vague and ambiguous as to what Mr. Lutfi can and cannot permissibly say. What exactly does ‘disparaging’ mean? Would Mr. Lutfi face criminal prosecution if he publicly states that he does not like one of Ms. Spears’ songs?” he asked in his response filed by lawyer Marc S. Gans.

Lutfi said his texts or tweets were not directed to the pop star. He also rejected the claim he called for “vigilante action” or violence against the conservatorship, saying that part of the petition was “absurdly stated."

A lawyer for Spears’s estate addressed the judge first on Tuesday and said he planned to call Lutfi and Jamie Spears to testify during the afternoon hearing. The judge sealed the courtroom for privacy reasons and was expected to make a ruling after the testimony.

In their various filings requesting the order, Spears’s parents and their lawyers said Lutfi began a “new campaign of harassment” against the singer and her family “shortly after Ms. Spears checked herself into a mental health facility” earlier this year.

The paperwork accused Lutfi of “dangerously” mobilizing his Twitter “army” to “stop at nothing” under the #FreeBritney campaign. It claimed Lutfi offered Lynne Spears $50,000 to make a play to unseat Jamie as Spears’ court-ordered guardian, known as a conservator.

“Ms. Spears is in a court-ordered conservatorship to protect her. By directly aiming to disrupt Ms. Spears’ conservatorship through calls for vigilante action, bribes and release of private information, Mr. Lutfi’s actions threaten Ms. Spears’ safety and well-being,” the petition said.

Lutfi, 44, was previously ordered to steer clear of Spears back in 2008 when her parents accused him of drugging the singer’s food to make her sleep and disabling her cars and phones to isolate and control her.

Jamie was named head of the conservatorship in February 2008 after Spears was involuntarily hospitalized for psychiatric treatment.

In the new restraining order request filed May 7, Jamie and his lawyer said Lutfi was back to trying to “insinuate” himself in the pop star’s life.

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ny-sam-lutfi-fights-britney-spears-protective-order-in-court-20190528-46ybpxu2mvc6djo73zwxjsqame-story.html

"Self-styled"?  Who wrote this, Fashion Police?  

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

4:26 PM PT — The hearing to make the restraining order permanent was continued to June 13. The TRO will remain in effect until then.

4:26 PM PT — Sam Lutfi walked out of court with his attorney but refused to answer any questions about what went down.

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-response/

Damn he walked out? That won’t look on him.

1 hour ago, Dream With In a dream said:

britney spears unfollowed rca on instagram...

I wonder how this will go with the rumors that she has to release an album till 2020 "according" to her contract..

Imagine if she gets a new manager,team and label right after she gets free (and already started to do that)

Anybody feel like we should just chill out until the investigation is done? I mean we achieved what we set out to do, as in bringing attention to the issue and trying to get an investigation into her case. At this point what needs to be done is being done now. If she isn't granted freedom then yeah, fight more but for now... I feel bad that she's receiving more attention from paparazzi and the press and not really in the best light (probably because of her management's spin). 

Also I want to add- THIS ISN'T ABOUT US. If she wants us to chill out then we should and we don't deserve some form of gratitude. She already said she loves us last week so I don't really ever expect anything else. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if she was just annoyed at us for basically throwing her back into the limelight on her time off. I don't see it that way but clearly she doesn't like more attention in any form

• Like 8
3 hours ago, zxcvb said:

I'll also add to my comment, there is already an investigation.  So the fans did do actually their part.

So I'm not really sure what else there is to do (for fans and Britney) until that investigation is complete.

Not post videos shading your fans?

• Like 1

Lou- “Brit we need a video of you saying that you post your own videos”

Brit- “**** y’all, I’m not saving your *****”

Jamie walks in with an new iPhone box....

Or 

they spun the story completely. Tied it in with the “death threats” and told her this was needed to keep the family safe so she played along.

No matter the case I refuse to believe that Britney would speak directly to fans that way... She NEVER has before ?

• Like 7
59 minutes ago, December02 said:

Anybody feel like we should just chill out until the investigation is done? I mean we achieved what we set out to do, as in bringing attention to the issue and trying to get an investigation into her case. At this point what needs to be done is being done now. If she isn't granted freedom then yeah, fight more but for now... I feel bad that she's receiving more attention from paparazzi and the press and not really in the best light (probably because of her management's spin). 

Also I want to add- THIS ISN'T ABOUT US. If she wants us to chill out then we should and we don't deserve some form of gratitude. She already said she loves us last week so I don't really ever expect anything else. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if she was just annoyed at us for basically throwing her back into the limelight on her time off. I don't see it that way but clearly she doesn't like more attention in any form

Then she shouldn’t be posting things on IG

• Like 2