#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

The way I think this happened is she asked her team to post something. Her team refused and told her the fans are accusing you of not posting your own videos. She then agrees to calm the situation down so she can post again.

It is a fact Britney does not have an iphone, she walks around with a flip phone and court files say she is not allowed to. We also have proof that she used an app that works without internet and makes videos look like snap chat when they are not.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

I’m gonna be brutally honest, but that video was kinda rude. Putting my alter ego aside, as a fan of Brit, I expected her to at least address something positive about how her fans are literally fighting for her motherf**king freedom. There’s a time and place for everything. That video was unnecessary considering the circumstances. Downvote me all you want gays, but I couldn’t care less :ipass:

I have a feeling Britney might not be aware of much about what is going on. I mean, do we know if she does own a phone or not? she posts her own stuff? ok then, does she read the comments on her posts? does she check the news? she knows we love her and support her. we have reasons to believe her account is being manipulated. maybe she is indeed posting but...idk, it's weird because we know she's very controlled and doesnt have access to itnernet (TMZ said so!). i thin she's unaware of some things

• Like 5

She's not speaking to the 'fans'.

She's talking to the media in general (be realistic... she won't have an accurate explanation of who's saying what about her current situation) so will be addressing it to everyone.

The fashion video is up there with one of the more bizarre ones she's posted (and I'm not 100% on any of them to begin with).

However she makes up for it with the pool peacocking.

The saga continues...  

:surething:

• Like 6

So while going through Buzzfeed, I came across this article from 2014 - 8 Questions Every Britney Spears Fan Needs Answered 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/christianzamora/questions-every-britney-spears-fans-wants-answers-to

And guess what number 2 was: oT792PS.jpg

Buzzfeed started the Free Britney movement back in 2014, not the paralegal who left the voice message or The Gram Girls. :cuteidk:

Spoiler

Or is the paralegal from Buzzfeed :britlol:

• Like 7
8 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

This video is not linked to the freebritney movement, does not adress its concern , and neither does it adress the cship . A subject that still seems to be banned when it’s all it is about. i will not forget how they got her make a video in that facility saying that everything was ect... as a way for us to not believe the paralegal claims and shut up to then go the court and tell the judge she was forced to that facility. 

I think team Britney let her post that (or they did it themselves) to start letting the #freebritney movement break itself apart. If they can't do it themselves, why not from "the inside"? Let fans get mad, upset, and confused and start backing out until it dies.

• Like 5

What if Britney indead is forced to post videos in favor of her handlers and she does it the way she does to tell us: "keep going guys! I'm trapped and they force me to play the happy 'I change dresses' girl, but I show you guys I am not feeling it, so u realize things are going wrong!"

Theories over theories... :mj:

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Lars said:

14 hours ago, Lars said:

I literally explained why it is not an actual recap of the freebritney thread.the freebritney threads focused topic is the cship and all the news about it.the dozens of offtopic crap thrown in between is irrelevant.

I guess you haven't seen that much of the #FreeBritney thread then, because it focuses on things relating to the c-ship and #FreeBritney, but also, we have fun there and talk about irrelevant stuff. That is the beauty of that thread.

This recap includes the most important parts of the #FreeBritney thread and irrelevant / funny things. So, it does its job at summarizing the most important parts of said thread while also adding humorous parts to not make it so serious. Mentions of irrelevant topics are basically a bonus to the "actual recap".

14 hours ago, Lars said:

13 hours ago, Lars said:

i'm not wrong.the point of an actual recap is to make it easier for people that didnt have a chance to catch up with the ongoing britneys case in the giant freebritney topic

And that is exactly what this thread does.

Right now, you have three options left:

1. You can read through the more than a thousand pages of the #FreeBritney thread
  2. You can get over funny topics being included in the thread and just take what you're given
  3. Or you can go through the more than a thousand pages of the #FreeBritney thread, pick out what is the most important and make an "actual recap" yourself

That's the harsh truth and you will have to deal with it. :bedtime:

• Like 1

Has this crazy *** blind been posted yet?

332. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/27 **#4**
One of the people living with the permanent A list "singer" is acting as an intermediary for messages coming to the singer. Further, there is someone else who sends messages via various spray painted walls in the area that our singer reads on an almost daily basis. Britney Spears/Sam Lutfi (PICTURED: Britney Spears' former manager Sam Lutfi seen for the first time since being ordered to stay away from pop star... after inciting fans with #FreeBritney movement)

:quirkney:

47 minutes ago, Dirk said:

the thing is, she should ignore those things, she always did, why she is doing that now, it looks unprofessional.

also, we know every pop star has a team and a lot of them their team has access to their social media accounts. it was pointless to address it, bc 90% of people who follows her there are people who don't have the tea of what's going on like us. 

maybe she did it for the fans? :blank:

I think shes bored, medicated and lives in a bubble. She makes these runway videos like a 12yr old playing dress up on her internetless phone and then sends them to whoever edits and uploads them.

"I made this video yesterday" then why didnt you upload it yesterday? :schoolingtime:

I think she has to have everything she records to be checked first and they told her "we cant upload anymore videos of your runways or workouts untill this is addressed because theres rumors its not really you" 

So B got pissed thinking its the media or maybe even the fans and did what she does and clapped back :fu:

I thought when she uploaded the control shoot and the scream dance video she was being smart and flying under her dumb *** teams 13.Radar...:hype:

I also think its a distraction post from the court case with sam happening and team b have had that one saved in the vault a while to upload yesterday. She could of been told that people are saying its not her weeks ago and recorded that and theyve held on to it to use when needed :sippinga:

• Like 6

Has Lynne liked anything recently that could hint if it’s Britney or not? 

I am still very confused...I guess we need to wait until the investigation is done but part of me is afraid that she simply got used to it (which it happens...Victims know they are being abused but some stay because it’s “comfortable” and at least they know what to expect) 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Marlean said:

She probably will never tell because she hasn't got the gut in her personality that would take, sadly. If she had, she probably would at least make a small instagram video saying something more about the entire whirlwind she knows she is in right now AND let people in about what she thinks of the conservatory ship. Or heck: Send a sweet message through Instagram to her boys.

You guys really speak about Britney like you've never followed her nor know anything about her. You honestly want her to do damage control before her actual re evaluation court date that could possibly end this mess once and for all?

You guys are actually starting to make things worse. Pressure her stupid evil team and don't blame her not a single bit , out girl does have something wrong with her afterall. 

• Like 3