#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Calvary Chapel Pastors Rob and Lou Taylor Partner with Mercy Ministries

Senior Pastor Rob Taylor of Calvary Chapel Brentwood and his wife Lou Taylor have been faithful monthly supporters of Mercy Ministries for years personally, through their church, and through Lou’s business. As CEO of TriStar Sports and Entertainment Group, Lou has spent over 20 years managing the careers and finances of numerous professional athletes and celebrities. Lou is also the author of “The Becoming Devotional Bible.” Lou has devoted time and energy to promoting Mercy Ministries to her clients and using her influence to spread awareness about the ministry.

So who is gonna read that book “The Becoming Devotional Bible.”  written by Lou Taylor herself

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

Senior Pastor Rob Taylor of Calvary Chapel Brentwood and his wife Lou Taylor have been faithful monthly supporters of Mercy Ministries for years personally, through their church, and through Lou’s business. As CEO of TriStar Sports and Entertainment Group, Lou has spent over 20 years managing the careers and finances of numerous professional athletes and celebrities. Lou is also the author of “The Becoming Devotional Bible.” Lou has devoted time and energy to promoting Mercy Ministries to her clients and using her influence to spread awareness about the ministry.

So who is gonna read that book “The Becoming Devotional Bible.”  written by Lou Taylor herself

Hopefully the Gram Girls because nobody here has the energy for that.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dirk said:

yeah i know but i feel like september is too far away if you have nothing to do

I think she’s safe and will see her kids. They’re teenagers and they’re going to be, not asking, but telling their father and grandfather they want to see their mom.

And it’s going to take 3 months to dig through all of Team B’s shady escapades. I’d rather it not be rushed.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Britney won’t talk until she’s free. 

I am 100% sure on that. And she will talk. She wanted to do FTR so people knew. I’m sure she’ll want people to know her side of the story.

I don't think she will. She has never been about sharing her private life. I think she learned very early in her career that people use her words against her. The only time when  she was candid was 06/07 when she was rebelling

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I think she’s safe and will see her kids. They’re teenagers and they’re going to be, not asking, but telling their father and grandfather they want to see their mom.

And it’s going to take 3 months to dig through all of Team B’s shady escapades. I’d rather it not be rushed.

That's one good thing.  Her kids aren't small kids anymore but teenagers so Britney really shouldn't have issues spending quality time with her kids in this circumstance.

• Like 2

To think this is all because of Kevin Federline’s sperm.

The entire world told her to leave him alone and she refused to listen.

Now she’s being held captive in a c-ship and taking medications “that aren’t working” all because she wants to see those children.

What a wicked web she wove. You’ll find it in Rebellion.... right Brit?

tenor.gif?itemid=11047700

30 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

$55, really?

https://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Devotional-Bible-NCV-TRANSLATION/dp/0718013034

I wouldn't even spend the $6 for the used ones

• Like 2
5 hours ago, generation glory said:

REMEMBER when weeks would go by without a single Britney sighting?? Since they let her out of treatment we’ve got more candids than we got the first six months of 2018. Team Cship’s (Lou’s) agenda is so obvious.:britstare11:

to be fair, it makes sense the paparazzi would be following her a lot more now than in 2018, that her name is in the news a lot and there's speculation about her constantly

• Like 1