#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Am I the only who doesnt like this dancing?

The energy is there but she looks like shes about to break her neck or something

It look awful

I agree, there's too much ernegy but not in a good way, it doesnt look fluid etc. it's like she's can't control her moves, it's too spastic. 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

Good point;)

50 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Every new video "britney" posts always has sam a and williegomez comment right at tbe top..

Omg u r right. This is insane ? :wtf:

4 hours ago, colormefresh said:

To think this is all because of Kevin Federline’s sperm.

The entire world told her to leave him alone and she refused to listen.

Now she’s being held captive in a c-ship and taking medications “that aren’t working” all because she wants to see those children.

What a wicked web she wove. You’ll find it in Rebellion.... right Brit?

When you're really in love with someone, you don't see the flaws, the obvious red flags, you just decide to ignore it. And when it comes right at your face you decide to stay and try to manage them. Not saying it's the best thing to do but it's understandable. And he gave her two wonderful children that she loves more than anything. If Britney saw your comment and then being ask if she would do it all other again I bet she would say yes, just for her kids. :hiii:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

When you're really in love with someone, you don't see the flaws, the obvious red flags, you just decide to ignore it. And when it comes right at your face you decide to stay and try to manage them. Not saying it's the best thing to do but it's understandable. And he gave her two wonderful children that she loves more than anything. If Britney saw your comment and then being ask if she would do it all other again I bet she would say yes, just for her kids. :hiii:

I know, but my point still stands.  :ohi: