#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 hours ago, zxcvb said:

New People Article

"Britney Spears Experiencing ‘Debilitating Emotional Issues’: ‘Everything is Very Up and Down’ Says Source"

Britney Spears is weathering a difficult time amid her conservatorship drama, post-treatment lifestyle and her father Jamie’s recovery after suffering a life-threatening colon rupture last fall.

“Britney is dealing with debilitating emotional issues that need to be treated with medications. It’s like she isn’t in control over her emotions right now,” a source tells PEOPLE. “Everything is very up and down.”

PEOPLE previously reported that Spears’ prior medication regimen had lost some efficacy over time. “There is no doubt that she needs to be on medications to try and find a balance again, but it’s very scary when the meds are not working,” the source continues.

According to the insider, Spears experiences a range of emotions on a daily basis. “Right now, she is very sluggish and down. Some days, she is a zombie. There is no life and definitely no passion in her. It’s very sad.”

However, on Thursday Spears showed off her choreography skills in an Instagram video set to Michael and Janet Jackson’s “Scream.”

Lawyers for Lynne Spears, as well as reps for the singer, have yet to respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

After Spears left treatment in late April, her mother Lynne filed a legal motion to be kept informed of all matters pertaining to her daughter’s conservatorship, of which Jamie was named permanent conservator of her affairs in 2008.

Last Friday, Lynne was present at a conservatorship hearing during which a judge ordered a 730 evaluation for Spears. (It is unclear whether the examination — which is often used to assess custodial parents’ fitness in divorce cases — relates to Jamie and Lynne’s involvement in Spears’s life or to some other matter.)

On Wednesday, The Blast reported that the judge in Spears’s conservatorship ordered a probate court investigator to look into her case, including her team. There will be a report filed prior to Spears’s next hearing on Sept. 18.

In early January, Spears announced that she was taking an indefinite break from work to support her father amidst his medical issues. More recently, the 37-year-old singer, who shares sons Sean, 13, and Jayden, 12, with ex Kevin Federline, has chosen to stay out of the public eye to manage her personal stress and also adjust to her medications that were prescribed to aid her mental health.

Meanwhile, mom Lynne has chosen to be there for her daughter.

“It’s a difficult situation for her and Lynne is in L.A. to help. Lynne wants to be more involved in Britney’s care because she is her mom,” a Spears family source told PEOPLE earlier this month. “If there is something more they can do for Britney, Lynne wants to make sure Britney gets that help.”

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-experiencing-emotional-issues-everything-is-very-up-and-down-source/

She is a 'zombie' now but  what about  2011??? She was very visibly far more medicated then compared to 2009/2010 Why???

Even 2011 is almost a decade ago, I still maintain she should have had a hiatus following 'Piece of Me', as others have also pointed out.

Why is the colon rupture thing still getting brought up? That s**t happened around JANUARY, people!

36 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Did you guys see this?

This guy predicted the James Charles situation and other things. He's really good.

I was Just watching this!!! His reading was so good and I honestly Hope it comes true. He made headlines this week for predicting the Tati/James drama

• Like 4

Can someone summarize all for me pls? Whats going on? I saw the Insta post of her dancing to MJ and thought its amazing but now I understand its an old video and u guys saying Larry told news that she may never perform again but why would he post an old video then? It doesnt make sense :mhm:

and one last thing, she doesnt see her kids? Why? And how do we know that? 

thanks.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

To think this is all because of Kevin Federline’s sperm.

The entire world told her to leave him alone and she refused to listen.

Now she’s being held captive in a c-ship and taking medications “that aren’t working” all because she wants to see those children.

What a wicked web she wove. You’ll find it in Rebellion.... right Brit?

tenor.gif?itemid=11047700

That doesn't excuse more than a decade of abuse and corruption.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Fckry said:

I feel like she is trying to dance full out and like her dwad days but I don’t think she can freestyle choreography Well.. still looks amazing energy 

Ofc i love her energy in the vid but Sadly, i get that vibe too. How did she lose the swag/ rythm/flow?  Maybe Is it about practice? Or mental state? Talent doesnt fed away easily. 

42 minutes ago, JordyAF said:

I was Just watching this!!! His reading was so good and I honestly Hope it comes true. He made headlines this week for predicting the Tati/James drama

When he got to the “Lynne is going to step up to bat for Britney” I had to look at the date of the reading bc I was shook. He predicted this before Lynne publicly made court motions. Now we wait for the three women to come take up for Britney. Or has it happened? Miley, Courtney Love, and Rose?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

I don't think she will. She has never been about sharing her private life. I think she learned very early in her career that people use her words against her. The only time when  she was candid was 06/07 when she was rebelling

She will talk. She talked in 2008 when she was already in the conservatorship. Get your facts straight.