#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I can't with some members at this board seriously...I mean, you live to criticize every single Britney step, from a wrong wardrobe choice to a home dancing ig video, you never acclaim or recognize anything she does, EVER, even when it's good, why are you even here? Just leave once for all lmao :cackling:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

The only thing I found interesting is that they talked to a probate attorney about the 730 investigation and they said that in probate court, if they find something shady happening - it’s easier to convict people unlike criminal court. They don’t need solid proof, they just need to see that you’ve been neglectful to the subject. Financially, verbally, physically, mentally, etc.

Get ready, Lou :jj:

So it's almost already a won thing, right ? If they only need shady things and not solid rock proofs, with everything they did it should not ba that hard for the investigators to found something ! 

6 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

So it's almost already a won thing, right ? If they only need shady things and not solid rock proofs, with everything they did it should not ba that hard for the investigators to found something ! 

I think just based off of what Britney fans have found on basic Google searches of Jamie and Lou owning multiple businesses with no employees or offices and things like that... it’s not looking good.

• Like 6

I love listening to the Britney's Gram podcast :clap: It makes me even more aware and angry at the situation. So many things are wrong in this story, and it just shows how f**ked up society is.

I hope that Britney listen to the podcasts one day when she'll have access to the internet :overwhelm:

• Like 7
Just now, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

If you absolutely refuse to listen to the podcast for some reason be sure to listen to Megan Thee Stallion’s new EP to let your inner (and most of you are outters) fagguette jump out and bounce that *** 

YASSSS OMG A MEGAN STAN!?! Yes ***** bounce that ***

• Like 1