Do you think Britney would be good friends with Pamela Anderson given their experiences?

Posted (edited)

I was watching this interview today and noticed Pamela said even though she went through some horrific SA experiences as a child, she went on to do Playboy to reclaim her ***uality and body.

But then she became a joke to the general public after her private s** tape with Tommy Lee was stolen and released. She stopped fighting it in court because she was pregnant and depositions were too painful and they were harassing her with s**ist questions.

After it all she says she always chose happiness and says it's a brave choice to choose love and not be bitter. It reminded me of what Britney said in For The Record. 

Fn_VnxtWYAEU3G-?format=jpg&name=large

I know Britney has expressed her love of Pamela and Pamela even said last year she wrote a letter to Britney. I wonder if Britney recieved it and they've communicated in private.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 6

I think they have a lot of things in common. They were both THE s** symbols of their time, they both have two sons, they both love a big 🐓..the list goes on. I’m here for their friendship. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I think they have a lot of things in common. They were both THE s** symbols of their time, they both have two sons, they both love a big 🐓..the list goes on. I’m here for their friendship. 

FoBufUiaQAE_K2l?format=jpg&name=medium

🥺

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Don’t forget Pam sent Britney a letter after Brit praised her on IG. I wonder if B responded to her.

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

Pamela has such a great attitude and I think Britney needs more celebrity friends of her caliber that Britney knows won't take advantage of her celebrity.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

No, because Pamela chose peace and serenity by moving out of Hollywood, while Britney seems to thrive on the constant chaos and drama in her life. I'm not sure if they'd see eye to eye in that sense.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, bbbsss said:

No, because Pamela chose peace and serenity by moving out of Hollywood, while Britney seems to thrive on the constant chaos and drama in her life. I'm not sure if they'd see eye to eye in that sense.

How do we know she isn't being kept there against her will? She never speaks directly anymore and is as highly controlled/private as she was during the conservatorship. Her wedding was planned by Cade. Her favorite person Vicky was fired by Cade and Britney wanted to continue her friendship with her but they are never seen together anymore. Something is still weird with her situation.

6 hours ago, justhanging said:

How do we know she isn't being kept there against her will? She never speaks directly anymore and is as highly controlled/private as she was during the conservatorship. Her wedding was planned by Cade. Her favorite person Vicky was fired by Cade and Britney wanted to continue her friendship with her but they are never seen together anymore. Something is still weird with her situation.

She’s no longer in a conservatorship and is therefore free to do whatever she wants. I do believe she’s mostly surrounded by terrible influences, but again, it’s her choice to stay or walk away. I mean, she’s dating an ex-convict with 10 kids, for goodness' sake.

Posted (edited)

why does everyone here love Pamela?  She's not all that talented other than providing old *** males something to perversely gaze at, thankfully they don't have girls like that on TV anymore.  Wish her predecessor on Baywatch never retired, she had real breasts and was an actual actress.

don't see how she's qualified in any way to help Britney

Edited by Jassoe3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block