#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

A few friends tagged me in it or sent via Whatsapp like 'OMG Jamie what a shame- she looks terrible!'

I was low-key thinking 'Huns... I haven't seen her move like that in over a year' :jj:

But that's by the by. Ha!

Ps- Why are they even bothering with lazy social media posts. They know we'd suss them out in 0.2. It's two thumb-swipes of investigating to find the related video from 2018. Lou hun... quit while you're ahead:bedtime:

3 hours ago, Bro96 said:

Ofc i love her energy in the vid but Sadly, i get that vibe too. How did she lose the swag/ rythm/flow?  Maybe Is it about practice? Or mental state? Talent doesnt fed away easily. 

well even primeney did almost the same moves for the freestyle videos....spins,hairflips ,arm movements..

okay, maybe she's not that good in freestyle but she can slay a official choreography with practise...but yes I must admit that the difference on new instagram video compared to primeney's old freestyle videos is that she has more high energy now,yes,that's good but her rhythm is not 100% there anymore

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

After the first couple candids I thought the joker smile was gone for good but nope :snarky: she looks amazing tho queen of looking like a 13 year old... just a dramatically different 13 year old than what you actually looked like at that age 

6 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

After the first couple candids I thought the joker smile was gone for good but nope :snarky: she looks amazing tho queen of looking like a 13 year old... just a dramatically different 13 year old than what you actually looked like at that age 

I wonder where she went though? Usually black SUVs mean it wasn’t a personal drive right? She usually drives on her G Wagon but when it comes to work or meetings she uses a black SUV like we saw in court. 

1 hour ago, abbiesbanned. said:

did britneygram just recap everything? and not spill anything new?

I haven't listened yet but that's kinda what I was expecting. They are reaching a wider audience who don't necessarily check for news every day or visit exhale so I feel like a recap episode was needed. And tbh at the rate the t is spilling I'm not sure how much more they know that we don't already know 

• Like 4