#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I agree with this but IF it's true and she did this, then telling her not to speak now kind of goes against what the Free Britney movement is trying to do. Also, there really will never be an opportune time tbh 

Agreed, if she wants to talk she should. They can't stop her, she has her own little army now through Lynn and her duo Lawyer team. 

This really could be the breath of fresh air that WE ALL KNOW her career needs. Destroy the whole machine, and rise from the ashes. She can be a new artist, something different that we only saw a glimpse of in Blackout. This is really what most of us have wanted. I mean I dont know about yall but I have REALLY wanted her to break out and her own artist. Millenials hate fake artists that seem distant. She needs to interact again. If she hopes to stay relevant this whole thing is needed, and I just know she can do it! 

• Like 1

OMG FIERCE!  She always dances more fierce to other people's songs than her own lol... my guess is: 1) She gets to create the choreo herself so she feels free;  2) we know typical pop is not her fav genre, she loves hip hop, rock, soul and country.. so when it's her style of jam, she gives it.... and 3) the choreos she's given are too step-by-step and not natural movements like her old choreos used to be, which were not really that difficult but with passion and fierness makes it look difficult.

Even though I think it's an old clip, this is definitely a clap back to Larry.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Exactly and it shows. It’s undoutably one of her best albums because she got control over it 

Blackout is def one of her best albums if not best but come on, Larry was around for her other 8 album and she has many other great albums. Most importantly he was there during her peak I mean he basically built her career.

Let's not forget what he did for her at moments in her career where she needed him and let's also keep in mind that we don't really know what's going on behind the scenes. His interview with Rolling Stone made total sense. I've never thought that Larry was a problem. We've never had proof that he is.

On 5/15/2019 at 9:11 PM, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

Btw this is a further interview he gave to Variety magazine after the TMZ one (he's trying to do damage control for his TMZ one)

Damage control from what? He only said true things - Britney prob shouldn't be doing a residency any time soon (obvious) and if she's ready to work and bring passion to a project then he's there for her (great). 

9 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Damage control from what? He only said true things - Britney prob shouldn't be doing a residency any time soon (obvious) and if she's ready to work and bring passion to a project then he's there for her (great). 

Where was this concern at over the years?

• Like 3
12 hours ago, smouthwick said:

Maybe  she loves this situation of having no freedom of choice aside from : here's a choice for you 1) you can take your meds  2) you can not take your meds but then you wouldn't  be fit to see your kids and visits from them might upset you.  Yes, conservators can do this kind of thing all day long  in the "best interest" of the person under protection.    https://www.stopguardianabuse.org i

Glad you brought up meds here because they seem to be at the center of all this.  Here's an interesting post from the popjustice forum around 5 years ago...

"Somewhat off-topic, but when I lived in Los Angeles, I met someone who worked on Britney's Circus tour. He wasn't a dancer or anything - he did behind-the-scenes work with lighting and so forth. No 'receipts' because I only met him briefly at a party.

He wouldn't/couldn't really tell me much about working for her - her family doesn't want anyone knowing what her mental health diagnosis is or what medication she's taking (and leaking that information to the press,) so everyone around her is made to sign confidentiality agreements. He said that Britney was very polite and kind, at least on a surface level, but no one is really allowed to spend much one-on-one time with her.

The rumor going around on set was that it wasn't her choice to perform. But she is contractually obligated to tour - and since she hadn't toured for the Blackout album, she could have been hit with a massive lawsuit, and she didn't have the resources for a lengthy court battle. She'd also burned through so much money during her marriage/subsequent meltdown that she wasn't generating income.

Since she didn't have custody of her children, her parents/handlers were (allegedly) able to use that as leverage to get her to tour: "Perform and we'll give you as much access to your kids as you like" (Kevin was given extra child support money to make this worth his while.) Then they more or less medicated her and pushed her onstage. It seems the original plan was for Britney to do that tour, become financially stable, and then retire (at that point, her family/handlers literally didn't know if she could work again without the safety net of a conservatorship. I think they still don't.) But there was so much money at stake that I can see why that didn't happen.

The person I met did say that they everyone on tour liked Britney's dad quite a bit. He's a very gruff, tough guy, but he apparently takes care of her and has her interests at heart. He (the person I talked to) has a teenage daughter who is/was a fan - and Britney's dad/managers gave him an autographed photo and a bunch of free tour merchandise to take home to her as a gift. I thought that was really sweet."

https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/general-britney-spears-discussion.14216/page-1806

Thoughts?? 

While I do think she was spending a lot (maybe more than she was making) especially during late 2007/early 2008, she was still bringing in over $700,000 a month according to court docs.

"Papers filed in LA Superior Court following the pair’s August 27 hearing list Federline as receiving $20,000 a month in spousal support (ending Nov. 15), and state Britney’s income of being an average of $737,868 per month, according to Kaplan."

https://www.accessonline.com/articles/britney-kevin-hold-meeting-with-their-lawyers-60830

https://ll-media.extratv.com/archive/images/news/1102spears2pdf.pdf

"As for Britney, she claims to bring in $719,634 a month in income."

https://www.accessonline.com/articles/papers-in-britney-spears-custody-dispute-reveal-lavish-spending-61350

Maybe that wouldn't be enough cover potential massive lawsuits but she was still generating (a fairly large) income.

• Like 3

The poster continued…

“Britney's situation is somewhat unique, I think, in that she has so much overhead - she has her family, K-Fed, a phalanx of conservatorship lawyers to pay for, etc. And here in the United States, half of her income goes directly to taxes anyway. She made $15 million off X Factor, for example - but after taxes and giving commissions to Larry and the rest of them, she probably "kept" a lot less than that. She also blew through a lot of money during her marriage…

In Steven Dennis' book, Britney: Inside the Dream, he notes that If she had been sued for not going on tour for Blackout, it would have been 10's of millions of dollars in legal fees, and it could have wiped her out. She might not have been "broke," but she would probably be very, very limited financially. For her family, I imagine was doubly scary because they didn't know how serious her mental illness was at that point (or if she would require round-the-clock medical care for the rest of her life.)…

I think if Britney has a chronic mental illness, the reality is that she is always going to need some sort of additional support in her life (the same way she would if she had a heart condition, for example.) So even if she wasn't under a conservatorship, she would need a "Jason Trawick" in her life - someone who can check in on her, make sure she is taking her medication, and so forth.

Part of the reason why Britney's situation got so out of control is that she tends not to take her medication when she's left to her own devices (because she thinks it makes her "boring" and "robotic.") So if this conservatorship is the best situation for her/her kids, so be it."

https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/general-britney-spears-discussion.14216/page-1807

Thoughts???

43 minutes ago, nigel said:

Anyone else pissed off that B's team is spending more money and energy spewing lies about her than they did to promote Glory? Honest to God it feels like they sabotaged that album. Clearly they're able to get a message out when they actually want to. How many articles have there been so far this week? 15?

They’re still being pretty cheap and lazy by using TMZ and The Blast to feed stories to. Real celebrities teams’ have a press release ready to go for real publications. They aren’t sources for TMZ. LOL.

I wonder if they’re paying them with cash under the table so the court can’t monitor their dealings lmao

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

The poster continued…

“Britney's situation is somewhat unique, I think, in that she has so much overhead - she has her family, K-Fed, a phalanx of conservatorship lawyers to pay for, etc. And here in the United States, half of her income goes directly to taxes anyway. She made $15 million off X Factor, for example - but after taxes and giving commissions to Larry and the rest of them, she probably "kept" a lot less than that. She also blew through a lot of money during her marriage…

In Steven Dennis' book, Britney: Inside the Dream, he notes that If she had been sued for not going on tour for Blackout, it would have been 10's of millions of dollars in legal fees, and it could have wiped her out. She might not have been "broke," but she would probably be very, very limited financially. For her family, I imagine was doubly scary because they didn't know how serious her mental illness was at that point (or if she would require round-the-clock medical care for the rest of her life.)…

I think if Britney has a chronic mental illness, the reality is that she is always going to need some sort of additional support in her life (the same way she would if she had a heart condition, for example.) So even if she wasn't under a conservatorship, she would need a "Jason Trawick" in her life - someone who can check in on her, make sure she is taking her medication, and so forth.

Part of the reason why Britney's situation got so out of control is that she tends not to take her medication when she's left to her own devices (because she thinks it makes her "boring" and "robotic.") So if this conservatorship is the best situation for her/her kids, so be it."

https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/general-britney-spears-discussion.14216/page-1807

Thoughts???

@colormefresh is that you? 

• Like 6
On 5/15/2019 at 7:22 PM, colormefresh said:

If the investigation comes back totally clean and everything is being run flawlessly and Britney is actually mentally off the deep end....

What are we gonna do :byetina:

We need to have a plan in place so we don’t look insane :mariahstare:

conservatorship for everyone on exhell

• Like 9