#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

18 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Mary J Blige has been having taxes problem for years, it was already the case in 2013, and she seems to be struggling to maintain her finances , i'd suggest Mary to go see somewhere else 

Doesn’t Mary J have huge financial issues because her husband was her manager and she has to pay him Kevin Federline amounts of money (hers is alimony, not child support), and they got a divorce so she’s been broke since then (because she’s not making Britney Spears amounts of money)?

Idk what Loucifer could do to fix that lol. She’s not an attorney!

Ew, I sound like I’m defending Lou. So never mind. Ignore this post. :byetina:

I was literally telling my family this today, she should do a interview and talk about everything in depth. No bs answers, let the world know from her mouth! Not on mtv or E on a actual news channel. Then she should just go and live her life somewhere on a farm with her kids and just be happy. I don’t care if we never get anything from Britney again, I just want her to be happy and be the mom she always wanted to be

• Like 2

I wish it was true, BUT I highly doubt it is unless she secretly filmed it while being with Lynn/Sam before being forced into the facility (which if so, may have been one of the reasons she got forced away).

Even then, I'm sure they would need contracts signed to actually do the tell-all, and Britney doesn't have any signing authority under the C-Ship.  And I highly doubt Jamie would approve that.

HOWEVER, haven't we seen her bodyguard in the recent 'candids', holding that camera bag again that they were using when FTR was recorded? Hmm..

20 minutes ago, Dirk said:

reading that it just came to me that

britney is brilliant, wanted her ideas to be heard and larry is the dinosaur in the room "we need the old hits" while britney is excited to perform coupure electrique and give us brilliant dark artsy fartsy visuals with that mask. she wants to evolve creatively but her team wants her to still be marketed as the blonde pop teen sensation. where is the article that says she was rebellious against them and larry says her meds stopped working? it's bc they want her medicated so she can be easily manipulated and submissive to their ideas. 

Yup that's exactly what happened in FTR as well.  I'm surprised they kept that clip in it tbh.  She was asking for specific songs, and he rejected them saying "the fans would prefer this" or something like that. *rolls eyes*

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Larry getting fired won't change anything. The real problem is Lou, focus on her only.

yes, but it would still be a victory if he got cut. He's such an ******* in real life. I went to this charity event Britney did at his wife's (now gone) cycle studio and he kept looking our way to make sure we didn't get in the studio. Ugh. They truly think the worst of her fans. 

• Like 1