#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Zack Nasty said:

He’s back tracking, I see. :tifflmao:

Trying to save his ***, I see :weusay:

“I look at her almost like I look at my own daughter.

Really?? Would you leak details about your daughter’s mental health to TMZ? :schoolingtime:

It’s very emotional for me

Yes, Larry, getting fired is emotional :tiffanynod:

Where did he say that?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I don’t get why people are assuming that she’ll retire and disappear once she’s out of the conservatorship.  It’s obvious that that won’t happen.  Britney loves music and performing; she just wants to do it in her own way, on her own terms. 

:imdying: Preach 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I don’t get why people are assuming that she’ll retire and disappear once she’s out of the conservatorship.  It’s obvious that that won’t happen.  Britney loves music and performing; she just wants to do it in her own way, on her own terms. 

It's like if she hadn't been allowed to do Britney or In The Zone and she was forced to do stuff like Baby and Oops for the rest of her career. Many years of her career have been stolen from her

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Glory proved that. She cancelled the album she already had done and brought in Karen Kwak from another label to help her re-record a good album lol.

I think her voice is listened to by her team. Pretty Girls flopping made them listen more, but still.:uknowit:

I just want this saga to end. It’s been a decade Jesus!

• Like 5
38 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Has anyone even asked the question as to why he hasn’t spoken to Britney for 5 months?

You know he TRIED TO.

Lou had her in that facility, right? Jamie was in the hospital? Now I’m just wondering if he got iced out because they didn’t want him to know she was thrown into that facility.

I’m giving him too much credit, I know. Just wondering how he could be so out of the loop - unless he’s lying.

This is so complex. Omg.

I actually considered that for a second, that maybe Larry really isn’t a part of this and was unaware of everything being done to Britney.  But then I remembered what the paralegal said about Larry being instrumental in pushing Britney into the facility and him being excited about ticket sales.  So, yeah... trash. 

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I actually considered that for a second, that maybe Larry really isn’t a part of this and was unaware of everything being done to Britney.  But then I remembered what the paralegal said about Larry being instrumental in pushing Britney into the facility and him being excited about ticket sales.  So, yeah... trash. 

Oh, true. I forgot about that. Larry wasn’t lying though. If Britney makes it out of there in one piece, her sales will go through the roof.

Larry won’t be around to see it considering  he’s about to get fired. He won’t be getting a ~piece of me~ anymore.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Omg... what if this is all part of their media plan? I know I might sound paranoid, but what if Britney is aware that this is her big chance to finally open up and give her career fresh air? What if her team stages all of this to make her come back like pheonix from the ashes once again? 

I gotta say being a fan and not really knowing what of all that manipulated information we have is the truth, is quite difficult. lol

• Like 1

About the rumor concerning a tell-all interview, I don't think it can happen especially if there're court hearings and stuff about her situation going on. I see her doing that when she'll be free from the c-ship. :mhm:

I'm sure she'll perform again, and make music again, she loves it. Larry is a liar we all know that since forever :whatitellu: I hope the rumor about him being fired is true tho :tifflmao:

I believe King Alex on twitter ! 

• Like 3