#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I’m not sure how much of that I believe, but I’ve always felt bad for him...for so many years this fan base has trashed him and talked major **** even though he seems like a nice enough guy.  If he’s for real, it’s awful that he was threatened and treated like that. :icant2:

1 minute ago, --- said:

i believed it until i read what was said about #freebritney. fans want her to regain her autonomy, and nothing more. 

Exactly. All we want is her to have her life back and rights. Most of us don't care if she ever does music again as long as she is happy. I sadly think this is fake.

Also a interview like this would be kept under lock and key so nothing juicy leaks, and here we have some guy leaking all of it online. I think it's fake. Sadly.

• Like 4
Just now, --- said:

i believed it until i read what was said about #freebritney. fans want her to regain her autonomy, and nothing more. 

The girls that started FreeBritney asked for everyone to use a different term bc the GP was confused and things weren’t being conveyed correctly.

Has anyone even asked the question as to why he hasn’t spoken to Britney for 5 months?

You know he TRIED TO.

Lou had her in that facility, right? Jamie was in the hospital? Now I’m just wondering if he got iced out because they didn’t want him to know she was thrown into that facility.

I’m giving him too much credit, I know. Just wondering how he could be so out of the loop - unless he’s lying.

This is so complex. Omg.

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, sibode said:

BRITNEY CREATES AWESOME MUSIC WHEN LARRY IS FIRED.

Fun fact: Britney recorded most of Blackout with Larry.

Circus was good.

Femme Fatale was awesome

Glory was amazing

and every album before Blackout slayed.

Sooooo.... unless you’re saying “Mona Lisa” is better than everything I posted above, you’re full of it lmao.

• Like 9
20 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Fun fact: Britney recorded most of Blackout with Larry.

Femme Fatale was awesome

Glory was amazing

and every album before Blackout slayed.

Sooooo.... unless you’re saying “Mona Lisa” is better than everything I posted above, you’re full of it lmao.

Now that I think about it yes haha, only circus and bj were a fail, but then again she had more freedom during bomt-itz, she’s good Larry or no Larry around.

• Like 2