#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

It could have been true until the "speaks very highly of Kevin and his abilities as a father" part. I don't think she will ever do that, the kids are grown up, have a good relationship with his dad so she won't do it. I don't see her doing something like that.:mj:

But I wish the rest is true but it's way too good. So I think it's a troll :wontcry:

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

How Britney Spears Lost $290 Million

If Spears earned almost $700 million by the age of 34, where did it all go? Why is she left today with “only” $63 million? Nobody actually knows. Some online sources claim the Britney Spears net worth number is actually a lot higher than her 2014 court documents let on. Those sources say not all of Spears’ money is in conservatorship, and that she has over $100 million in “other assets.” This is doubtful. If a court places an estate in conservatorship, the idea is to protect the estate’s assets from their owner, who is deemed mentally incompetent to handle them. If someone is deemed mentally incompetent to serve their own needs, a judge isn’t likely to let the person handle 75% of his or her estate. That’s not the point of a conservatorship. It’s more likely that the judge placed Spears’ entire estate in a conservatorship and that any “other assets” are negligible.

One way Britney Spears might have lost $290 million is by overspending. It’s hard to spend down $290 million in 10 years, but not impossible. Spears doesn’t have any major business deals to point to, aside from her perfume line, but that’s financially successful enough to keep running even now. In other words, it’s unlikely she’s losing millions on her perfume business, yet keeping it afloat for 13 years. She may have spent the money on the business of Britney Spears, overspending on concert production. She has been quoted as saying it’s easy to spend $20 million on a stage if you’re not careful, then you wake up and wonder where your money went. We’ve already figured in costs at 30% of her earnings from concerts, so it’s hard to imagine Spears spent more than that. Even spending the money on lavish cars and houses wouldn’t do the deed, since those assets can be sold again, often for a profit.

So where did the $290 million go? Possibly Spears had a massive entourage and showered them with gifts like cars and houses. If so, it hasn’t been reported. The truth is that the Britney Spears net worth figure is $204 million lower than it should be and we may never know why

Full article , very interesting

https://moneynation.com/britney-spears-net-worth-the-350-million-blowout/ 

Written in 2016

Sam Lufti, Alli Sims, and Kevin Federline. That’s where her fortune disappeared to.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Da Fr3ak said:

Lmao he’s mad. Is he trying to scare us by saying that she may never perform again. ***** please, that’s up for Britney to decide. If she doesn’t want to perform anymore then so be it. :schoolingtime:

I find it so cute that fans are saying that things like "if she doesn't want to perform again then so be it!" when , back in 2008, nobody was saying this when Britney was actively fighting the conservatorship. A lot of these fans were young as hell 11 years ago, born in the late 90's. and really just wanted a chance to see the Almighty Godney in action now that they were finally teenagers. I am so glad ya'll/ they grew up and joined the fight. :kiss: I was cool with Britney doing absolutely nothing after Blackout until she got her life together.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

Her current net worth according to the most accurate sites including this one https://www.google.gr/amp/s/www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/britney-spears-net-worth/%3famp=1    Is 215 million. No way she has only 63m. However, the amount of the actual money which she can really spend and enjoy is another story and a true mystery.:whatitellu:

Well... the Lou Pearlman documentary came out earlier this year about NSYNC and how they made no money at first because they were taking hotels and such out of their pay.... I bet Britney has a lot less than we know and they will strip it away from her now. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, adm07 said:

Ohhhhh my god, please let this be true! What kind of ******* would make this up? Although honestly, how was she able to get some crew to come to her house to film? 

With everything htat has happened these last weeks, it doesnt sound impossible anymore. I mean, she got an audience with the judge and an investigation after 11 years. Larry is acting like a 12yo scared boy. Wallett has resigned and  who knows what Jamie's doing lol

• Like 9
8 minutes ago, generation glory said:

If $ has been lost post-cship it can’t be blamed on Britney since she doesn’t have access to her money like she used to in order to splurge. 

Now that you mention that....

It was just said out of the blue. People even asked what it was about, and I can't recollect if they were shut down then, or if they just never answered.

This is it.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Wasn’t he seen fishing like 2 months ago though? :frenchy: I’m sorry I just don’t think it was as bad as they made it seem. Certainly not bad enough to cancel the entire residency, anyways. Which is mainly what I meant when I said they dragged it out 

I mean, you do realize that someone can have serious medical problems and still enjoy hobbies, right?  I’m not defending Jamie (he’s trash), but this narrative that he can’t possibly be sick because he went fishing is so weird. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, generation glory said:

She’s been under cship since age 26/27. If any money was lost pre-cship it couldn’t have been as much as they make it sound. I think she lost out on $ because she didn’t tour for Blackout + various lawsuits against her, lawyer fees from the divorce and custody battle.

If $ has been lost post-cship it can’t be blamed on Britney since she doesn’t have access to her money like she used to in order to splurge. Btw I don’t believe her true net worth is known it’s estimated and the estimates vary depending on the source. That said, I think it’s possible those handling her money have diverted funds to other accounts of their own under the guise of it being for a legit business of Britney’s which her dad and others oversee.

I think it's both of them, pre cship she lost and spent lot of money but still it was HER money, SHE earned .

And then post cship seems shady, lot of lawyers to pay for, fees everywhere, settlement for $10M at least with Brand Sense for **** because her father tried to rip them off and got caught for example . $4M spent on legals fees for a conservatorship she did want in 2008 for another example .

When there's so much money and so much people involved who all want their cake it can go up easily .

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Onyx Dream said:

Her entire life is a conspiracy and a tragedy. It’s so sad. Her one and only life is being squandered by a conservatorship. Even when she’s free she’ll be depressed and sad because the prime of her life was wasted away. Sucks so bad. 

I don’t see it that way and I don’t think Britney will either. She’s always been strong and optimistic. I’m sure she’ll just be grateful to have more freedom and control of her life. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

I find it so cute that fans are saying that things like "if she doesn't want to perform again then so be it!" when , back in 2008, nobody was saying this when Britney was actively fighting the conservatorship. A lot of these fans were young as hell 11 years ago, born in the late 90's. and really just wanted a chance to see the Almighty Godney in action now that they were finally teenagers. I am so glad ya'll/ they grew up and joined the fight. :kiss: I was cool with Britney doing absolutely nothing after Blackout until she got her life together.

A lot of fans in 2008 didn’t think she was going to perform and didn’t think what was going on was right. Specially with the VMA’S. Even on YouTube during the circus tour I remember reading comments saying she wasn’t really putting much effort in. Even in 2011 during the FFT there were many saying that If she didn’t wanna do it she shouldn’t. Real fans have always noticed. Difference is that the GP was eating that **** up.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

I mean, you do realize that someone can have serious medical problems and still enjoy hobbies, right?  I’m not defending Jamie (he’s trash), but this narrative that he can’t possibly be sick because he went fishing is so weird. 

And they went crazy over that photo of him driving in his car. Sick people drive everyday.... like :gerlwat:

Let’s keep it rational. Jamie’s still kinda off limits FOR ME (for now) because I think he really was about to die and it did mess with Britney’s mental health. A parent nearly dying is traumatic. So yeah.

Everyone else on the team can ROT especially Lou. :bedtime:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Part of me says this is staged, so they can calm us down. Saying something we want to hear/happen. 

:bedtime:

What would be their end game?  “Firing” him now and then “re-hiring” him later?  That would piss the fans off even more. 

• Like 2