#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 hours ago, CrystalDorris said:

How do we know that this investigation will do this level of digging? From my understanding, they only have a duty to conduct interviews to those involved and possibly inspect the subjects home. They may miss all the paper trails.

4 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

What happened to her dad isn’t something that’s one and done unfortunately - it’s ongoing :/

How do you know? I dont mean it in a bitchy way, but how? I know individuals who have had an issue it was fixed and everything has been fine and then someone who has ongoing issues still.

34 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

Guys what do we think about this?!

Can someone please slap me in the face!!! If anyone can pull up my MULTIPLE comments from when this whole BritneyGram thing started with the paralegal that I stated I will not believe anything until I see Britney doing an interview with Gayle King in which Gayle confirms its just her and B in the room. No handlers, no pre approved questions etc. 

If this is true I will **** myself. I would be on the floor. I know I made the comment to @colormefreshwhen we were going back and forth. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Omg. I don’t see how this could happen due to the conservatorship, but lord I hope!

God, I want it to be true so much... and not because I don't respect her privacy. I just want her to expose all these abusers and what they have done to her all these years since the conservatorship exists. However, I don't feel like sit-down tell-all interview will happen.

• Like 2