#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

29 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

Guys what do we think about this?!

Unless Jamie is our KING that TRULY loves Britney, who I’ve been protecting for months, I don’t see this happening lol.

Larry has no control over her conservatorship, so he couldn’t tell her “no”.

This could explain his recent “outburst”. :tifflmao:

Gayle King would tell Lou Taylor to shut the **** up if she was in the background trying to direct Britney. I’m living for the concept. :schoolingtime:

• Like 1

A lot of things Britney do leak in advance so maybe that's true.

I wonder though with all the cship NDAs is it even possible for it to happen? Maybe with her mom around defying her father's authority but I still doubt it somehow. 

I think she would like to do it though. Britney was always the type of person to go with these behind the scenes show you my truth kind of things. Chaotic, Dateline, For the Record, Diane Sawyer, among many others.. I have a feeling if the cship ends she'll definitely be willing to do something like that. Maybe a Netflix documentary, that would be sick.

• Like 5

- On her exes: Justin Timberlake: She said even if her and Justin worked out she doesn't know if they'd be together today because they're "very different now." Kevin Federline: "Good dad. Cool guy despite what's out there. He's really stepped up to the plate recently and I'm thankful my boys have him as their father." She didn't want to discuss exes further out of respect for them and their families and respect for her current boyfriend.

:juggingu:

• Like 8

Blind Gossip posted this new Blind.

Blabber Will Get Fired 

We told you yesterday about a situation where a performer fired her long-time management team.

Here’s another one!

The word is that this singer’s manager is going to get fired in the next week.

No, it’s not because he was forcing her to perform or forcing her to take ***** or cheating her out of her money or anything like that.

It’s because he could not shut up.

He’s not her publicist and he had no right to speak. He was being completely self-serving and trying to make himself look like the good guy in a bad situation. He blabbed about private issues he never had authorization to talk about and created a whole new set of problems. Instead of helping her or helping himself, he just made everything worse. If he had just kept his mouth shut, he’d still have a job.

This is one of those situations that should have been contained… but just keeps spinning out of control because another self-serving person adds fuel to the fire.

It will be interesting to see who gets the next restraining order or pink slip!

link: #more-98552" rel="external nofollow">https://blindgossip.com/blabber-will-get-fired/#more-98552

• Like 4

Not sure if AP but I just read this on Blind Gossip.

Blabber Will Get Fired 

We told you yesterday about a situation where a performer fired her long-time management team.

Here’s another one!

The word is that this singer’s manager is going to get fired in the next week.

No, it’s not because he was forcing her to perform or forcing her to take ***** or cheating her out of her money or anything like that.

It’s because he could not shut up.

He’s not her publicist and he had no right to speak. He was being completely self-serving and trying to make himself look like the good guy in a bad situation. He blabbed about private issues he never had authorization to talk about and created a whole new set of problems. Instead of helping her or helping himself, he just made everything worse. If he had just kept his mouth shut, he’d still have a job.

This is one of those situations that should have been contained… but just keeps spinning out of control because another self-serving person adds fuel to the fire.

It will be interesting to see who gets the next restraining order or pink slip!

link: #more-98552" rel="external nofollow">https://blindgossip.com/blabber-will-get-fired/#more-98552

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Tossing Larry under the bus is the best option for Britney Inc. RN. Whew that would be epic. :akii:

“He worked me like a dog and overcharged me and grabbed my ***” :jj:

Jamie could escape the wrath if he lets Larry and Lou BURN. :whatitellu:

He won’t though bc he’s on his deathbed, right. :mj:

1 hour ago, snakesayan said:

Guys what do we think about this?!

Obviously , this is the dream . It's eventual after September that's for sure since Britney's interview price will skyrocket . Do i think it has already happened , i really don't think so but god i hope so . She isn't 50% out the woods for this yet. 

But who knows , things seem to progress. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

You really believe Gayle interviewed Britney?

Idk now after reading that other stuff lol. I don’t see how she would interview her otherwise that just shows Britney has more freedom than we think.. who tf knows anymore these days 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

If she gets out, I bet whatever was done with Justin Tranter will be scrapped, because it would have been recorded about a year before, so I think she would want to start fresh.

The opposite . Justin and danja both have given her more freedom in her recording process than her team . She's a smart business woman and music maker. 

As for larry , what the hell is he doing? Damage control on acid only makes me wonder one thing , WHAT ARE YOU HIDING OR TRYING TO COVER UP . You're done , what are you still doing around like a dog astray? 

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Idk now after reading that other stuff lol. I don’t see how she would interview her otherwise that just shows Britney has more freedom than we think.. who tf knows anymore these days 

She’s walking around with ice cream and driving herself around with a phone. Daddy is sick and the other conservator resigned.

Lynne, her childhood friends, and Felicia are acting like she’s about to get freed by being so vague.

Larry is having a meltdown of his own.

HMM! Let’s pretend this is going to happen for our sanity :akii: