#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

This could happen in one of two ways: 1) she did it while she was with lynn behind her team's back, or 2) a bodyguard is in big trouble. If Princess D. was able to have a secret interview, I'm sure it's possible for almost anybody. Who knows, maybe her team has been in full on chaos mode or something and she figured something out while they were panicking

• Like 9
9 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I mean, you do realize that someone can have serious medical problems and still enjoy hobbies, right?  I’m not defending Jamie (he’s trash), but this narrative that he can’t possibly be sick because he went fishing is so weird. 

No I totally get that, the entire point I’m trying to back up here is Team CShip dragging out his illness and blaming this entire 2019 fiasco on that. At this point, it’s absolutely clear (or should be) that they used him as the scape goat for the mental facility. I was just trying to back up what King Alex was saying on twitter. 

I couldn’t care less if he was fishing (or even if they lied about him being sick tbh). Assuming they lied for other reasons, like the low ticket sales or something. The only point I was trying to drive home is that they exaggerated his sickness to fit their own narrative.

He’s almost dying, and Britney is so torn up about it that she admits herself into a mental facility, and meanwhile he is out fishing? It just doesn’t add up and make any kind of logical sense :heresthetea: If this was any other situation than where we’re at now, I would be thinking it was good he was out and about even if sick. It certainly didn’t help their case at all though 

• Like 8

Guys i dont know if this is a worldwide thing but Britney's the main headline in twitter Australia and more than 50k retweets . It's about larry saying she'll never perform again , people seem to support her . 

Get in and flood the comment sections with mini series of facts and #FreeBritney along the page too . THIS IS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY 

• Like 4

britneyspears

Verified

I wanted to say hi, because things that are being said have just gotten out of control!!! Wow!!! There’s rumors, death threats to my family and my team, and just so many things crazy things being said. I am trying to take a moment for myself, but everything that’s happening is just making it harder for me. Don’t believe everything you read and hear. These fake emails everywhere were crafted by Sam Lutfi years ago... I did not write them. He was pretending to be me and communicating with my team with a fake email address. My situation is unique, but I promise I’m doing what’s best at this moment ??? You may not know this about me, but I am strong, and stand up for what I want! Your love and dedication is amazing, but what I need right now is a little bit of privacy to deal with all the hard things that life is throwing my way. If you could do that, I would be forever grateful. Love you ❤️❤️❤️

I don't believe Britney really wrote this. I just can't imagine Britney caring to explain Sam Lufti to the public nor the role he played in her life years ago. :mj:

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I think it's both of them, pre cship she lost and spent lot of money but still it was HER money, SHE earned .

And then post cship seems shady, lot of lawyers to pay for, fees everywhere, settlement for $10M at least with Brand Sense for **** because her father tried to rip them off and got caught for example . $4M spent on legals fees for a conservatorship she did want in 2008 for another example .

When there's so much money and so much people involved who all want their cake it can go up easily .

Yeah, that Brand Sense thing was shady on Lou and Jamie's part.

As Brand Sense pointed out, they made her millions during years when she otherwise wouldn't be making any money. (2005-2008)  So for Lou to try to circumvent that contract was shady and overly greedy.

And as I stated about the contract, she should be making millions every year from her deal, like Elizabeth Taylor's brand. (Unless Larry and Lou are taking some/more than they should)

And the fact that Mary J Blige has so many tax problems despite being a client of Lou Taylor for over 25 years is a huge red flag.

But even if she was spending a lot during 2006-2008 (pre cship), she was making $737,000 a month:

“Extra” has obtained her financial declaration showing that each month she spends hundreds of thousands of her $737,000 monthly income.

https://ll-media.extratv.com/archive/images/news/1102spears2pdf.pdf

I will concede that in early 2008 she was probably spending too much and then subsequent lawyer fees added in at that time.

• Like 3

if it will air Britney and all we r blessed. if not then we know it is not true or too many people do not want this interview. i have no hopes it will air or she actually filmed it but i want to be wrong so much....world needs that interview. Britney needs it.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Can you really get in trouble with the law if the law considers you a ‘non-person’? Wouldn't Jamie technically just be suing himself? 

giphy.gif

:calculating: 

Man, I'm already high, if you couldn't tell by how nonsensically strung together my first thoughts were after reading. I didn't need this, lmfao. 

I think you're right, though. :waitwhat:

• Like 3

I was away for the whole day, but please tell me you guys lived the time of your lives when Brenda requested the investigation. I remember when we were so excited because she was involved full of expectations, it’s good to see that they lived up.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Yeah, that Brand Sense thing was shady on Lou and Jamie's part.

As Brand Sense pointed out, they made her millions during years when she otherwise wouldn't be making any money. (2005-2008)  So for Lou to try to circumvent that contract was shady and overly greedy.

And as I stated about the contract, she should be making millions every year from her deal, like Elizabeth Taylor's brand. (Unless Larry and Lou are taking some/more than they should)

And the fact that Mary J Blige has so many tax problems despite being a client of Lou Taylor for over 25 years is a huge red flag.

But even if she was spending a lot during 2006-2008, as some have pointed out, she was making $737,000 a month:

“Extra” has obtained her financial declaration showing that each month she spends hundreds of thousands of her $737,000 monthly income.

https://ll-media.extratv.com/archive/images/news/1102spears2pdf.pdf

I will concede that in early 2008 she was probably spending too much and then subsequent lawyer fees added in at that time.

Mary J Blige has been having taxes problem for years, it was already the case in 2013, and she seems to be struggling to maintain her finances , i'd suggest Mary to go see somewhere else 

• Like 4