#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, colormefresh said:

We need to keep saying her name because the media hasn’t mentioned her once.

The Gram Girls need to have some of her past “patients” on their next show.

Exactly . This is why i keep re mentioning her name in this thread . But it isn't enough . We need socia

L media platforms . 

• Like 1

Wow he truly is a f**king *******...Britney needs to find a team that cares about her person first than what they care about the money. This is just f**king sad at this point. He should have never gone to the media without first speaking to Britney. I hope she never works with him ever again. 

He also told TMZ that he is not interested in Britney working again until she's mentally and physically ready, adding, "If that time never comes again it will never come again. I have no desire or ability to make her work again. I am only here for when she wants to work." Spears appeared in a Los Angeles courtroom on Friday along with both her parents to discuss her ongoing conservatorship, with the singer ordered to undergo a 730 evaluation, a comptence exam typically issued for children in divorce cases.

• Like 6

I just commented in the other thread a while ago  how amazing this would be. :pumped: Seriously, if this is real and her shitty team -including her father ofc- is fighting against its airing must be f**king burned

2nd thought:  smells bullshit and fake af:nochillbrit:

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Wow he truly is a f**king *******...Britney needs to find a team that cares about her person first than what they care about the money. This is just f**king sad at this point. He should have never gone to the media without first speaking to Britney. I hope she never works with him ever again. 

He also told TMZ that he is not interested in Britney working again until she's mentally and physically ready, adding, "If that time never comes again it will never come again. I have no desire or ability to make her work again. I am only here for when she wants to work." Spears appeared in a Los Angeles courtroom on Friday along with both her parents to discuss her ongoing conservatorship, with the singer ordered to undergo a 730 evaluation, a comptence exam typically issued for children in divorce cases.

I haven't actually thought about her music career in all of this, like at all-- whatever she decides is fine-- but if she does decide to take a break and come back, or plunge back in, whatever, I think she should seriously consider bringing Johnny Wright back. He CARED-- the things we've said today as proof against Larry, them rushing her back into work in 2008, he was saying back then. He gets it. He gets her, or he did. They can work on that. I know they had a lawsuit, but I think it was settled and I know he was rooting for her back when that stupid Britney Ever After was happening, so like--

BRING JOHNNY BACK.

(If the music's even a thing.)

• Like 8

@Larry Rudolph is trying to distance himself haha. Sorry man. When **** hits the fan it will be better if you provide full disclosure as to all the sketchy things Loucifer, Jamie, the lawyers, doctors and you have done or allowed to happen. Pretending you didn't see or know in this case will be considered wilful blindness. Those cockroaches better start snitching on each other and throwing each other under the bus to the investigator, the media and Lynne's team to try to save themselves first. Otherwise the last to do it will be ****** and will have all the blame and dirt thrown on them. No way you can claim you didn't know what was happening to such a high profile allegedly 'legally incompetent' figure who you allowed to be paraded around in shady deals, tours, commercials, interviews, meet and greets, performances etc. 

• Like 6