#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I get legally she probably can’t say very much at the minute and her internet wire is probs well and truly cut HOWEVER it would be great if she could do a little podcast or something to tell us her side of events and just to confirm she’s alright. 

I hope she’s still with Lynne because I get this fear her dad is being super nasty to her right now. I’d like to hope all her team have backed off and Lynne is just staying with her right now.

My main concern is that she is freed from this whole situation - wouldn’t that be amazing? Although I won’t lie she would have a story or two to tell and that would make some life story documentary :badgirl:

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Lmao, how convenient

10 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

The investigation will decide that :byetina:

But I think how do they dare to write something like that on Britney? Didn’t 2007 teach anything? Do they know that she has now 2 boys who can read this terrible things? Shame on them

• Like 4
1 minute ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I get legally she probably can’t say very much at the minute and her internet wire is probs well and truly cut HOWEVER it would be great if she could do a little podcast or something to tell us her side of events and just to confirm she’s alright. 

I hope she’s still with Lynne because I get this fear her dad is being super nasty to her right now. I’d like to hope all her team have backed off and Lynne is just staying with her right now.

My main concern is that she is freed from this whole situation - wouldn’t that be amazing? Although I won’t lie she would have a story or two to tell and that would make some life story documentary :badgirl:

I think as we could see on video from yesterday where Lynne says Britney is wonderfull, Lynne is using Britney's white Mercedes so I think Lynne is in LA and staying with Britney and I doubt Jamie would dare do something now when his actions are being checked. Let's hope that although Britney doesn't see kids she will stay strong and evaluation will prove her able to finish conservatorship and then get her kids and life back. Now she should be strong and focused as there is real hope. 

• Like 7

What pisses me off is how Kevin seems to have the upper hand in all of this. I’m not doubting whether he’s a good father or not but it makes me so mad at Brit. Everyone could see through him and she knew deep down he was a money stealing douche but she married him and had 2 kids to him. She literally handed him financial stability for life by doing that

All she wanted was a family and her kids are her world yet she doesn’t have full control over them like she should. So very sad :britstare11:

• Like 3

Kevin on his own can’t restrict Britney’s visitation or not allow her more time with the boys unless the court agrees.

What this sounds like is that there’s a set visitation arrangement that the family court judge signed off on but there have been times KFed allows the boys extra time with their mom without it going through the court. It’s like he gave verbal unofficial extra visitation time to Britney. Now doesn’t want to give the boys extra time with Britney like he used to so now he’s wanting to keep the visitation schedule like the judge originally agreed to. That’s wishy washy. This hurts the boys the most.

Jamie should’ve gone to the family court to petition on Britney’s behalf to officially increase the child visitation time, if the judge agreed then Kfed wouldn’t have the ability to take away the extra time he was allowing the boys to have with their mom. This is so screwed up.

• Like 1

So say Britney is granted freedom and the conservatorship is lifted - what do we think is next for Britney? Considering her whole life has been managed very carefully by the people around her, who do we think she will rely on? Will her mistakes make her very cautious of everything in life? Will she continue to make music? 

She’s been in this for 11 years now so I imagine (not to be dramatic) it’ll be almost like a prisoner she will have to in some ways familiarise herself with life out with the bubble she’s been in. She would have free reign of the internet again etc. 

It’s interesting to think about what she would do. In some ways I think she would take a massive break but I don’t think she would stag away from music forever. I think as much as she’s uninspired right now, I blame that on her lack of control. I think music is in her veins and she would be hungry for it again if she had free reign to release what she liked with her own images. 

What’s your thoughts?  

• Like 2

Is it even such a stretch anymore to think they’d let her die just so the investigation can’t move forward and they can retain her estate, her assets, her music rights, her legacy, etc?

Wouldn’t that be easier than all of their careers getting flushed down the toilet by being exposed?

I’m worried for the Queen :crying1:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

That's what abusers do, they always isolate their victims, and they tell them look how nobody cares about them , how they ain't **** without them (AKA i saved your life in 2008 you owe me)

Yep. Looks like Jamie developed a savior complex. The power trip, ego boost and praise he still gets for “saving Britney” went to his head a bit. I think his intentions at the start of the cship were genuine but quickly went astray. With Larry and Lou’s influence he reached a point of no return.

• Like 8