#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I’m not shocked. 

There really was no where to go. Unless all of this is to try and start a comeback thing but the damage is done all around. 

Britney clearly doesn’t want her career neither so there is no way if out of the cship she was gonna perform again. 

I hope she can just spend time with her boys. I just want all her albums on vinyl and I’ve come to terms we will be getting nothing new again. 

I

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

So everyone will be investigated? Even Scamuel Ingham and Dr. Spar?  Even Reva Goetz?

Exhale detectives need to find who the investigators are, and send them everything we found about this conservatorship.

1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

Britney Spears' manager Larry Rudolph: "Let her be a civilian for a while. She's given so much. Give her time"  “I understand how much these fans love her and support her and I love that,” says Rudolph. “The part that concerns me is that it has no factual basis. The personal issues that Britney is dealing with are highly complicated and the conservatorship is there for a reason. The courts of the State of California take this very seriously. I hope the people allow her to have her private"

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/britney-spears-may-never-perform-again-manager-says-1203215676/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Laurence is trying hard, I see. :yelping:

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Everyone should go read https://twitter.com/themrkingalex?lang=en latest tweets. I think its important that he is speaking out because the odds of ever getting close to Britney again are slim and yet he is spilling tea everywhere.

Yes I am following his tweets right now...

I can't comprehend how it all went this far without anyone noticing or speaking up!

I pray to God Britney will come out of this drama well and safe. And every single person responsibe for this, pay the legal consequences and the life consequences.

And what makes me even more angry is that with all that BS she is losing precious time with her kids. F them all!

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Catalin said:

So everyone will be investigated? Even Scamuel Ingham and Dr. Spar?  Even Reva Goetz?

Exhale detectives need to find who the investigators are, and send them everything we found about this conservatorship.

Laurence is trying hard, I see. :yelping:

What a pathetic piece of rotten garbage

says Rudolph. “The part that concerns me is that it has no factual basis. The personal issues that Britney is dealing with are highly complicated and the conservatorship is there for a reason. The courts of the State of California take this very seriously. I hope the people allow her to have her private"

So court documents are not factual basis? The proof is right there for f**ks sake I hope he goes to jail

• Like 4

I work at child services. We have RAPISTS who get to see their kids, pedophiles, **** addicts etc. There is someone with them. Britney never hurt the kids.. she had Preston on her lap while driving 13 years ago, PLEASE. She's a good mom and besides she anyway isn't alone with them, there's always tons of people with her.

This is going to sound insane and I promise I'm not 12 years old when I say this so please don't drag me but... 

... There is a lot of speculation around what storyline Ryan Murphy is going to choose for the next American Crime Story. The story of Britney's conservatorship abuse would be extremely topical and would give the free britney movement huge exposure. 

On the negative side, it could be seen to be opportunistic of him and yet another person profiting from the darkest time in her life, but on the plus side, he would have the best investigators bringing things like the leaked emails into the GP's attention and giving the whole situation a full, clear and cohesive narrative. It could also change the GP perception of a 'crazy' britney by telling the story of a bright, talented, creative artist having her wings clipped by her profit-hungry, controlling, morally bankrupt team. 

Do we need to be sliding into Miss Murphy's DMs? We have enough receipts to write most of the season already! 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, BSfemme said:

when exactly was she fired? do we know?

I heard she left but her getting fired seems more accurate now..

Anyways I know she was working with her in 2016.
I guess some time in 2017-2018?

1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

The news is spreading, my friend texted me and said some 60 year old guy who she works with was talking about how Britney Spears is done with music. 

So, I guess word does travel fast:britoverit:

Honestly I thought that this would've been already big and it would be another peak for the #FreeBritney movement but it seems that it is just now gaining traction faster now
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=%2Fm%2F015f7

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

I work at child services. We have RAPISTS who get to see their kids, pedophiles, **** addicts etc. There is someone with them. Britney never hurt the kids.. she had Preston on her lap while driving 13 years ago, PLEASE. She's a good mom and besides she anyway isn't alone with them, there's always tons of people with her.

she is allowed to see her kids tho... they are talking about increased visitation.

1 minute ago, The Dream said:

Yes I am following his tweets right now...

I can't comprehend how it all went this far without anyone noticing or speaking up!

I pray to God Britney will come out of this drama well and safe. And every single person responsibe for this, pay the legal consequences and the life consequences.

And what makes me even more angry is that with all that BS she is losing precious time with her kids. F them all!

My heart honestly breaks...Everyone close to her failed her....I dont understand how she's been so strong! I wouldn't have been able to handle it. Now I understand when she said that her babies were her religion, her kids is what keeps her going.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, LoveIsAStateOfGrace said:

This is going to sound insane and I promise I'm not 12 years old when I say this so please don't drag me but... 

... There is a lot of speculation around what storyline Ryan Murphy is going to choose for the next American Crime Story. The story of Britney's conservatorship abuse would be extremely topical and would give the free britney movement huge exposure. 

On the negative side, it could be seen to be opportunistic of him and yet another person profiting from the darkest time in her life, but on the plus side, he would have the best investigators bringing things like the leaked emails into the GP's attention and giving the whole situation a full, clear and cohesive narrative. It could also change the GP perception of a 'crazy' britney by telling the story of a bright, talented, creative artist having her wings clipped by her profit-hungry, controlling, morally bankrupt team. 

Do we need to be sliding into Miss Murphy's DMs? We have enough receipts to write most of the season already! 

This is a fantastic idea, but how can we contact him?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

My heart honestly breaks...Everyone close to her failed her....I dont understand how she's been so strong! I wouldn't have been able to handle it. Now I understand when she said that her babies were her religion, her kids is what keeps her going.

I will forever support that she is a strong and highly motivated-driven person.

If her case wasn't so public right now and all of us so united with our eyes on them, I would be totally scared of what we would hear the next morning waking up.

• Like 4