#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

britney is mentally ill, and i hope she finds a medication that works for her. but the conservatorship is an extreme solution to a problem millions of people have. like many others have pointed out, so many people have mental health issues without the need for a conservatorship. the conservatorship is a f**king scam.

1 hour ago, Dollyg said:

You think it’s good to keep her kids away from her? ?

I just wouldn't wish the kids close to all this chaos, not only because of britney, but she needs to stay focused on this important moment on her life so she can be free and mentally healthy.

1 hour ago, Plaidatlo said:

How you don’t see a bigger picture? Kevin is scared like most of them right now.... If Britney breaks free from C-ship that means it all approved by doctors and all that stuff before the judge makes the final decision, it’s gonna be quit a long process right now...

and if Brit gets free than that’s not gonna be a good news for Kevin (I’m talking about MONEY, he and his wife doesn’t have jobs...) ,then Britney could go to court for full custody and stop paying him.... 

All the people who are freaking rich because of her and still getting monthly payments are trying to portrait her in a way she’s “crazy” because it would be better for them if she’s stays under the conservatorship.

One thing I can insure you all SHE IS NOT DANGER TO HER KIDS !!!!  

Calm your ***, i know you're worried. But you don't have proof of anything you just said, nobody here can be 100% sure about what's happening.
The kids has nothing to do with all this chaos, they're better off with their father for while, which for as much as i know, they really like KFed or never had a problem with him.

I'm only explaining myself to you cause i know you're worried, but i also didn't say britney was a threat to the kids, just the whole exausting situation. I do believe Britney isn't mentally well right now, either by stress, bad handling of meds or etc.

21 minutes ago, Royal Blood said:

Did someone post this here? He was right about James Charles.

I wish everybody could watch this and believe in this... he’s talented and is seeing everything for the truth it IS!!

• Like 3

Larry in late 2018:

“We just had our first full session yesterday with NappyTabs for a few hours yesterday morning. We went through our first draft of creatives, We sat down, spitballed ideas and Britney came up with a million of them.  But it’s still going to be a classic Britney great hits show. You’ll know every song, the visuals will be incredible, she’ll be at 110 percent in terms of her performance. You’re going to have amazing dancers, costumes, set pieces, video, sound – amazing everything.”

Larry now: "She may never perform again."

Domination should never have even been announced. Brit was clearly not right when the announcement happened. She didn't even say a word FFS!

27 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It makes you wonder how many times did they get away with that kind of dumb reporting in 2004~2009.

there were reasons to be concerned, i don't think anyone denies that, but yeah the way they reported on mundane things like driving aimlessly, as if no one ever enjoys a drive for no reason, or her taking many trips to starbucks, in order to create a narrative that she was insane and unstable was horrible on reflection and we should have seen it at the time. trouble is i think many of us were young during these years and blinded by our concern for britney that we probably brought into it to a degree.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Royal Blood said:

Did someone post this here? He was right about James Charles.

alright i never believe these things but he was on point! he does a second reading to discover who someone is and i believe he is talking about lou! he doesn't mention her (he probably dont knows about her) but it sounds like it could be her. im speechless

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

alright i never believe these things but he was on point! he does a second reading to discover who someone is and i believe he is talking about lou! he doesn't mention her (he probably dont knows about her) but it sounds like it could be her. im speechless

Same here, most of the time its BS. But he was so on point, same way with his JC video ??

• Like 2