#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Yes, it is really that bad, because it strips humans of their rights and exposes one to all types of potentially abusive situations. It is not comparable to Beyoncé having strict management and a controlled image whatsoever, and I don’t think you grasp that at all. This is serious.

Here’s the problem: regardless of your personal opinions, multiple physiatrists who evaluated Britney in person (not from afar) confirmed it was unnecessary. There is a reason her first 5150 ended early - there was no evidence of her needing it. And that’s exactly when the corrupt judges and other individuals stepped in.

It’s not acceptable. Whether you think it had positives or not, it was not the only option, nor was it recommended or acceptable. Again, this is serious. Look at what’s happening now, 11 years later. How would you feel? This is what it lead to.

You are blatantly disregarding the absolute suffering these arrangements cause and the opinions of those involved who said it wasn’t needed, and to be quite honest, this is my last response to you on the matter because I am exhausted explaining this.

I didn’t read any of this, but when is the last time you saw Beyoncé driving around?

She looks like a damn zombie off stage and she never has a phone.

All of these celebrities are under “conservatorships”, just not on paper.

Britney’s is on paper because a million people were suing her, she had a stalker, she had no custodial rights to her kids, and she’s not mentally fit.

Bashing Jamie (who very well could be deathly sick) doesn’t change the good that came out of the past decade. Sorry to burst your bubble.

8 hours ago, BSfemme said:

what does kevin's wife say about britney?

btw kevin wants his children to enjoy time with their mother and he needs the money from britney. i wonder what he'll do when they turn 18. i have a feeling he wants to do a show like the kardashian with all his children. bookmark this. (i say this because i believe i read somewhere he wanted to do that years ago but britney said no)

do we know kevin's circumstances? like what district he lives in, his type of house (expensive or not? is it his or a rent?), what he does daily, what he spends his money on (expensive clothing and  etc), is he healthy or still fat...we should check on him. from what i heard he is not working at all!!

Kevin wife always criticizes Britney(an authentic lack of ethics and respects towards the person who maintains her economically)She even threatened with telling secrets  on Instagram, If she did not raise the economic pension.Of course nobody knows the circumstances of Kevin but the lack of respect towards the mother of their children and the circumstances that she is living, when his children are the  main beneficiaries themselves, says a lot about the person who is Kevin and Wife.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, justhanging said:

All this makes me think about how EASY it is to label off someone as crazy for control. It's quite disturbing.

Exactly. In 2007, Britney had a lot of problems but I would not dare to assume she had a chronic mental illness. A lot of people had interest to 'prove' she was crazy, tho.

• Like 8