#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

32 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

This is the voicemail from 2009; I recall hearing it back then on ONTD. I have always believed it was Britney.  Some of the communications we've been analyzing over the last month are not new. For example, it was many years ago that Lufti also released the text from "Britney" (I can't say for sure whether it's actually her) where she says her parents have turned her into a "nobody," and that she hates Lou who is a "holy roly" woman.

It's quite clear that Britney wants to get out of this conservatorship, but her children are being held over her head. If she gets the custodial issues handled, there is nothing to be held over head anymore. She knows what she's doing! I truly believe something major happened recently that made her fed the **** up with this situation to snap and say she isn't tolerating it any longer.

Me too, i also think that something big happened , that led to domination cancelation , to Andrew resigning , to a "paralegal" leaking infos, and Britney + Lynn have decided that enough is enough . 

• Like 7
  • Content Curators

GUYS WHAT IN THE **** 

did you guys know about this?

i was on Instagram and I was looking at my stories and there was an ad that said 400,000 people in the us are enslaved and it had a picture of BRITNEY 

WHAAAAA

the company was ozy

I don’t know how to upload screenshots using a cellphone but this is the Instagram page 

also btw why did jamie Lynn delete the brinni post

https://instagram.com/ozy?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=aae4a9ui798o

• Like 3
1 minute ago, 3isacharm said:

I feel you... she got on my nerves with that post where she snapped and then her awful filters so I decided to unfollow her. Enough is enough! lol ? 

I was about to drop some tea on Lynne, too, that most newer fans don’t know about or older fans forgot about BUT since she’s helping Britney right now and it’s Mother’s Day .... I will refrain.

2rHg.gif

Plus I don’t want Loucifer and TMZ to run with that old story because I know they’re watching us.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Catalin said:

Do you believe Scamuel Ingham will be involved in this evaluation? This man is very untrustworthy.

I don't know if Scamuel Ingham will be involved in the evaluation as a lawyer and i doubt it, i just don't see a judge going there and i think at the end of the day they kinda are all "friends" , that's why the pressure and the cover we make on all of them is important . I think the evaluation will only concern the agreements made during the cship , to see if some of them should be removed or kept in place .

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

Back at it again using Britney in a post. I guess she needs the likes if she wants to secure another Flat Tummy Tea deal:jj:

Flat Tummy Tea probably fired her for pulling her pants up past her belly button like that. :akii:

It’s called photoshop, Jamie Lynn. You just ruined your (only) paycheck. :byetina:

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I was about to drop some tea on Lynne, too, that most newer fans don’t know about or older fans forgot about BUT since she’s helping Britney right now and it’s Mother’s Day .... I will refrain.

2rHg.gif

Plus I don’t want Loucifer and TMZ to run with that old story because I know they’re watching us.

giphy.gif

you can always DM me the juicy goss :jj:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

giphy.gif

you can always DM me the juicy goss :jj:

I feel like if I tell one person it’ll spread like wildfire and become a “thing”. It’s Mother’s Day! I can’t come for Lynne today!

I’ll DM you tomorrow. 

I’m sure a few of you know exactly what I’m talking about lol

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, pinklilbabytee said:

Does anyone know what a psychiatric evaluation involves? Is it just asking questions? Brain scans? Observing Brit in day to day life? :lostney:

Sidenote: Carrie Fisher never lost custody of Billie Lourd, despite **** and alcohol addiction, severe manic depression, multiple overdoses and episodes of psychosis. :whatitellu:

It depends on what the court asked. If they asked, for example, if she is bipolar they would run tests for that. In this case they probably asked if she is capable of taking care of herself I imagine. In that case a they will probably conduct interviews with her asking about her life history and medical past, as well as talk to her family. After that they would probably conduct self reporting (dont know if that os the correct term in English) tests that will determine if she has anything that os concerning (for example, schizofrenia). I'm a psycholgy student and have been having classes at a psychiatric hospital this semester and my professor is a psychiatrist and the director of the hospital. Psychological evaluations are similar to psychiatric evaluations. They will probably get psychologists involved in this. These are also what i think so dont drag me if it's wrong. :akii:

• Like 1

When Britney will get out of the cship , since it seems she already complained about "trades secrets"  if any money is missing i will suggest her to look after Lou first , because man... what i've see this week end between all her different trusts , and now seeing that she also hide behind companies to make transactions to buy homes and properties everywhere, i mean i would not mind if she was really someone pre Britney, but it's like she was just living a normal life and then all of the sudden it is transactions worth of millions in couple of years , with a trust name or company name different for each transactions 

• Like 8
39 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I don't know if Scamuel Ingham will be involved in the evaluation as a lawyer and i doubt it, i just don't see a judge going there and i think at the end of the day they kinda are all "friends" , that's why the pressure and the cover we make on all of them is important . I think the evaluation will only concern the agreements made during the cship , to see if some of them should be removed or kept in place .

I agree with you. Ingham has been called out already in another case alleging that he conspired with the attorney petitioning for conservatorship while he was guardian ad litem for the prospective conservatee.  And now that he is appointed in the Redstone case as well, all eyes are on him.   I think the people involved in this case are probably worrying about increasing scrutiny the longer they keep Britney under their control.  The public is beginning to see the conflicts of interest that exist, and they should know that the same conflict of interests exist in ALL  conservatorship cases involving substantial estates.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

When Britney will get out of the cship , since it seems she already complained about "trades secrets"  if any money is missing i will suggest her to look after Lou first , because man... what i've see this week end between all her different trusts , and now seeing that she also hide behind companies to make transactions to buy homes and properties everywhere, i mean i would not mind if she was really someone pre Britney, but it's like she was just living a normal life and then all of the sudden it is transactions worth of millions in couple of years , with a trust name or company name different for each transactions 

even when Britney get's free of the c-ship, she should be investigated and go to court explain all of her expenses transactions :hideous:

• Like 2