#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

53 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

I don't think it's bad to be in your 30's, It's just an interesting look in a place like this. It all kind of depends on how you carry yourself I suppose. I've seen some sad displays of middle aged Stans (mostly of older acts, not so much Britney... not yet at least) throwing shade with gifs and just trying to be 'sassy' and it's incredibly pathetic. Like girl, you are half way to your death bed and you are still wasting your time doing this ****? It's one thing to be a fan and keep up with an artist, but to invest time online into some wannabe house wives persona is just really sad.

Wow how respectful :checkit:

• Like 4
4 hours ago, ConflictedObserver said:

I'm going against the grain here but who's to say she hasn't had a little bit of work done?

Also, why do you think she would be doing these "erratic" things? Walking barefoot, messy hair, etc. Just seems a bit intentional when she knows she has to make appearances and such. I know real Brit doesn't care but considering her past (the conservator-ship) and how people perceive it, you'd think she would look the best she could to give more of a "I'm great" "I'm myself" again impression. ?

My guess is she bought new heels that didnt fit well and she had to stand more than expected. I dont know if you have ever had to wear bad fitting heels for an extended amount of time but it hurts like hell. Also she was not expecting photographers. I'm sure she took them off in the garage and not in the court house. Her rats nest hair to me would have been a bigger issue but that's just the way she seems to like it.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Hestia said:

none of them were coming out of court where it's being decided whether you're mentally fit or not. just sayin:joanne:

Again, it's not like she appeared barefoot in front of the judge. How does taking your heels off proves you’re not sane?

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

That's what the media want you to believe. The media are following a narrative that's in the best interests of those who have a desire to maintain control over Britney. Just like when she shaved her head, which plenty of people do without being completely "insane." Was it atypical and even ballsy for a feminine pop star? For sure. But it wasn't "crazy."

I'm not buying it anymore.

Ultimately, she likes to rebel and be comfortable, and she also grew tired of being Ms. Perfect a long time ago. It's not a sign of insanity, although it may seem quirky to some.

I'm the first person to recognize behaviors indicative of mental issues. This isn't one of them. And this is hardly uncommon for women (for what it's worth, I am a woman, and I am not a mere observer of womanly issues).

so you're trying to make a point by using conspiracy theories? hah.  

this is what britney spears looked like before the conservatorship:

Pulsa para ver la imagen a tamaño completo

this is what britney spears looked like shortly after her father intervened:

Pulsa para ver la imagen a tamaño completo

enough said.

• Like 1
Just now, frederiickx said:

Today while at the flea market a old man and lady that looked like Jamie and Lou tried to get me to sign a petition to keep marriage between a man and a woman :airpls:

It wasn't them obvs but they looked tragic just like the real ones :jj:

I thought you were gonna say "tried to get me into a conservatorship" :jj: 

That still sounds like them tho :madonna:

• Like 7
3 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Those pictures mean absolutely nothing. You seem easily swayed by meaningless "evidence." One's overall mental state cannot be captured in a single photo. Imagine if all of our human rights were at stake based on a single photo a random person who doesn't even know us picked. For what it's worth, multiple psychiatrists who worked directly with Britney stated that the conservatorship was not necessary, but a judge with a history of corruption and conservatorship abuse chose to ignore that; I'm more inclined to believe them than your cherry-picked photos.

Google: Supported decision-making (a fantastic alternative to conservatorships which are LAST RESORTS FOR SEVERE SITUATIONS LIKE TRAUMATIC BRAIN DAMAGE), cognitive behavioral therapy, value of human rights, conservatorship abuse, Britney looking extremely miserable and medicated after the conservatorship, celebrities who overcame major trauma and issues without conservatorships, actual definition of a conspiracy theory, corruption of "Team" Britney, etc.

Not the thread for me to go much deeper. Lots of evidence of shady **** and illegal abuse.

I do not wish to hijack this thread because that's not what the OP wanted us to discuss here and I would like to respect that, so this will be my last response. Later!

Britney spoke in weird accents and sometimes even gibberish. she went on weird shopping trips to rite aid at 3am and stole pens and lighters. she used pink wigs (albeit now iconic). she didn't shower. she didn't dress properly (she didn't even seem "cute southern country" anymore. she seemed homeless at times.)

Image result for britney spears paparazzi 2008

she didn't take proper care of herself, it was that evident. she wasn't well. she obviously suffers from something worse than bipolar disorder. hence, the conservatorship. if she really is well she shall be set free.

but fans should stop, like, supporting crazy theories originated from creepy psychos like sam lutfi. so obvious he's on here using fake usernames, spreading lies about britney and her family.

Image result for britney spears sam lutfi 2008

if he cared so much about britney, then why was she a walking mess when he took "care" of her? smh.

If you care about her don't support crazy theories and lies by a scum like Osama Lufti.:icant2:

And respect Britney's privacy.:ririshade2:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Britney was a mom with 23 years old. I'm 25 and single rn. Should I be worried? Anyone is alone in the road too?:decisions:

I’m 26 about to be 27 in a couple of months and I’m single and have no kids. I still don’t feel as tho I’m ready now let alone when I was 23 lol.  Britney always just really wanted kids.  I think at that time she was just over her career and craving a normal life and I think she thought getting married and having kids was gonna give her that so she rushed into it. 

To each their own, I also think its just a generational thing, people aren’t settling down and having kids as young as they used to. I remember reading somewhere that back in the 70’s women were having their first child at the age of 22/23 nowadays its like 28/29. 

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Today while at the flea market a old man and lady that looked like Jamie and Lou tried to get me to sign a petition to keep marriage between a man and a woman :airpls:

It wasn't them obvs but they looked tragic just like the real ones. I just yelled at him to Free Britney :jj:

That......didn't happen. Did it, Homer? 

45 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Don’t ignore God’s plan. And don’t forget to pay Lou for it. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.

FortunateInbornHoopoe-size_restricted.gi

She's disgusting. She wants to look like Shania Twain but she's never going to be as classy as ha :trash:

• Like 4