#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, Goneforever said:

Miley, Courtney, Dave, Paris, Rose, Pr Girl, the other Director. 

Tik Tok ... Tik Tok.

What did Courtney and Paris say?

3 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Paris just said #FreeBritney 

Courtney said how brave B is and went off on Lou Taylor. 

Thanks! Where they said that? On instagram? You mean Courtney Love?

11 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I would be careful of not involving anyone who is an extremist of any sort. We don't need to look overly emotional or like lunatics, or divisive toward any groups of people. This goes for any group, not just certain hardcore feminists.

Rose McGowan defended a child ******. I'm not happy that she's attaching herself to this movement like she hijacked the #MeToo movement. :ehno: We don't need EVERY celebrity speaking out in support of Britney. 

6 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I absolutely appreciate you wanting to spread the word. I'm sure you've thought about this already, but I thought I would throw it out there: I would be very careful to not involve anyone who is an extremist of any sort. We don't need to look overly emotional or like lunatics, or divisive toward any groups of people. This goes for any group, not just certain hardcore radical feminists. The internet has quite a few extremists out there and their involvement never benefits these movements when they attempt to fill certain narratives that make the story lose their point.

I was gonna keep quiet but these are my thoughts exactly, this is a worse idea than getting Sam Lutfi involved. At least he had emails.  :nyschool:

Britney fans make themselves look crazy enough. We don’t need to add fuel to the fire. Adding extreme feminists to the mix is a sure fire way to make it so the average person will NOT take this seriously :zoomzoom: 

• Like 2

I couldn't help to think about how some of the songs have religious undertones. A topic that Britney hadn't really explore in her career. Could this have been influenced by Loucifer? since she's so "religious" ? 

What's your take on it? I just made the connection since so many things have come to the surface during this #freebritney movement. Idk I might just be reaching. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

After Miley Cyrus , Rose McGowan , **** is starting too hit more and more "bigger name" in the public eye :jj:

I can't help but think that team cship was probably laughing at #FreeBritney movement , and Larry seeing this as the best promo Britnet ever had in years and start thinking about the "comeback" he was about to sell :tifflmao:

oh she will profit off of it, and have a comeback. But he won't be there to cash in on it :queenflopga:

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

This Twitter: 

Someone I follow retweeted the thread, so it was on my timeline and caught my eye.

What a coincidence that only TMZ has exclusive access to those photos.That means they are still evident and that the Britney's testimony is powerful and credible, and her father, her team and others are so scared.The image of her barefoot(something ridiculous)her team sell as a proof against her, instead of facts, like medicals reports, etc.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

I cannot stand her anymore. Her comment about never taking anything from her sister bothers me. Britney saved that family from financial ruin. Their home was in its last legs of foreclosure until Britney’s career took off. Britney paid for that beautiful mansion in Kentwood that JL grew up in and raised her daughter in. Britney’s name for JL a tv show and helped launch her “singing career”. To say she hasn’t taken anything from her is absurd. At least just say “hey I’m not on the payroll”. 

When did she say that? She was always cocky. I know she was just a kid, but even then she said she wanted to be Britney but better and Britney was better to watch out bc shed be the star pretty soon. I dont think she never looked that supportive of Britney tbh. She doesnt even know Britneys own lyrics but used to love overship Beyonce and Rihanna. She was always like "im not only someones sister" but the reason she was on Nickelodeon shows to begin with is bc shes a Spears. And ill not even start talking about that cry me a river post where she said she finally got it bc she was finally an adult. Im probably overreacting but its not my fault she comes across so unlikeable. I tried to like her bc Britney always loved her but I cant stand her anymore tbh. There I said It.

12 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I was gonna keep quiet but these are my thoughts exactly, this is a worse idea than getting Sam Lutfi involved. At least he had emails.  :nyschool:

Britney fans make themselves look crazy enough. We don’t need to add fuel to the fire. Adding extreme feminists to the mix is a sure fire way to make it so the average person will NOT take this seriously :zoomzoom: 

didn't you advocate for getting Trump involved? :xfactorlook: